• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sixtyfivehigh

Oct 14, 2017
Is the new Get Lucky version broken or something? I can't get past the love cap with mom/sis after using family suppression for Mind Control 2. Is there a step that I'm missing?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Is the new Get Lucky version broken or something? I can't get past the love cap with mom/sis after using family suppression for Mind Control 2. Is there a step that I'm missing?
Are you sure the suppression is in effect? you gotta give it a few days before it works. I think the lower their willpower the faster it takes hold.

Sixtyfivehigh

Oct 14, 2017
Are you sure the suppression is in effect? you gotta give it a few days before it works. I think the lower their willpower the faster it takes hold.
Ahh it does take quite a few days. Thanks. Yeah I just had it take hold on the sister. Is it possible to have multipled suppressions/reprograms/ and recalibrations?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
multiple on the same person? nope, just one of each. But you can use the power on each girl as long as you get energy.

tx650

Mar 6, 2017
It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure you put it in the folder with ANY ren'py .exe and run it. Then, in that location, or the game folder, there will be an images folder, with all the images.
You also have to run the game before the files will appear.

Reactions: Darkaura
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes