jlkid

Oct 22, 2017
How do you use the commands in the game? I haven't tried it yet but, is it with the modded vers?

Altarin

May 21, 2017
Fot all those who have same problem as me (kind of like that public masturbation flaw but there is that stupid ending), there is actually a way how to make it all work using just console.

DemeritConst.game_over_demerit_count = 20000000

originaly that nubmber is 20, so if you put any number like this it will never happen.

So if anyone could put this in OP i would be very grateful, so i dont have to look it up again in next version.

How do you use the commands in the game? I haven't tried it yet but, is it with the modded vers?
go to: renpy->common open 00console.rpy in notepad find config.console = False and make it: config.console = True
save, and in game use: shift+O to open console.

other version is to download unren.bat from
and use that.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
i am stuck in combat
every time i try to kill this bitch she auto heals and my 1 dmg makes it so she keeps doing it
any console commands to up my dmg
or teleport out of combat

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
I had flight so there was an escape option.

Damage was static for me, 30 for a standard punch, 36 for a flying technique. Not sure why you're so puny?

JZarb

Mar 15, 2017
Running the new build with SLDR and the Universal mod. It's not letting me get the new level 3 job. If I try to go enable it, it's blocked out saying already enabled. Anyone have this issue?

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
cheat your ass off with the console and download the mods.
Eh, bumping the scores to 100 that the mod does, can have bad effects if you go beyond the 6 or 7 currently supported by the game. i.e. "movie time" becomes lethal. Best to use the console to bump scores to 5 and then train up to the max, which goes faster once you some of those scores up to 5.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
From the School Girls, I'd like to see some Niki and Mary scenes for the next update plus more story content.
You get to see quite a bit of Mary on the Denise fetish path. I agree that I want to see more.

When the modded 0.19v will be available ?
And the Pepe le Pew smaller file size one would be nice too... Hell, I'm a Patron and come here for exactly these things.

FYI, if you extract the new version into an older modded folder, the mod still seems to work.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi,
When the modded 0.19v will be available ?
it's already out, but you have to mod it yourself, enter in this topic, follow the instructions and leave a like to the creator

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
I could use some help or advice with this game. I've installed the game twice and the intro crashed both times in the same location, when Billy stands behind his mother while she is seated on the couch. The first install was with the unmodified game v0.19.00 and the second install was with the unmodified game v0.19.00 modified in the following order first by SLDR-0.19.00-MODDED then by Kinnerman's Universal Cheat Mod.V5 then by DarkPhilosopher's GetLucky-0.19.00. Finally accepting defeat, bypassed the into and went directly to the game only for it to crash again. Is anyone else had this problem? I'm new to all of this, but inquisitive, lacking all the programming expertise. So what do I do? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
You get to see quite a bit of Mary on the Denise fetish path. I agree that I want to see more.

And the Pepe le Pew smaller file size one would be nice too... Hell, I'm a Patron and come here for exactly these things.

FYI, if you extract the new version into an older modded folder, the mod still seems to work.
Well, that's just fantastic news then (haven't done the Denise fetish part yet)

Hopefully more from her and Nikki. I think the other girls got their time to shine, and the ones that haven't been implemented don't look that interesting especially Chelsea and the glasses girl IMO. Tamara isn't bad tho.

Also from the combat vs the thief girl the most I got was getting her to see her tits, and a bit of masturbating . Tried unzipping, nothing happened. hopefully you get to fuck her and a variation of other different looking thief girls in next updates.

I like the fact that there is now finally a bit of story now, with the whole tutoring shit. Love how sister's friend teases the MC all the time when she comes over. Kinky little slut.

tx650

Mar 6, 2017
Also from the combat vs the thief girl the most I got was getting her to see her tits, and a bit of masturbating . Tried unzipping, nothing happened. hopefully you get to fuck her and a variation of other different looking thief girls in next updates.
You do. I think you have to completely break her will all the way down and then start raising their lust. I don't know of any great strats since i was just spamming powers but you can get there. I think "waking dream" was the power used to raise lust. I won't spoil what happens when you do. You can also do it to the drug dealer at school, get her lust up to at least 60.

Reactions: Shades19

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
You do. I think you have to completely break her will all the way down and then start raising their lust. I don't know of any great strats since i was just spamming powers but you can get there. I think "waking dream" was the power used to raise lust. I won't spoil what happens when you do. You can also do it to the drug dealer at school, get her lust up to at least 60.
Thanks, will give it a shot.

Hopefully we get more different looking thief girls, rather than the same sample.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
This is some of the worst combat I've ever seen. My strength isn't high (I assume that affects damage) because it's fairly early game, so I'm only doing 2 damage per hit. But every time she gets to 18, she just heals to 28. I'm past round 800 and have had her under 30 hp for about 500 of those. It's a rare shitty system where I have to reload a save because I can't kill the mob and the mob can't come close to killing me.

Reactions: Darkaura

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
@ReistRudheart ther is no NTR in the game:test3:. only thing that can happens is, after you corrupt them to much they start fucking everything and anything:WutFace:. with v0.17 you have a new power that force them only to have sexual feelings for you if you want to have high corruption:FuckYea:.
the only part that i think is lacking. is the girlfriend part. i mean at the moment you are a forever alone guy:ForeverAlone: with infinite sexbuddys:OhMyGoodness:
What's this power that only allows them to fuck with you and how do I use it?

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
[ATTACH
This is some of the worst combat I've ever seen. My strength isn't high (I assume that affects damage) because it's fairly early game, so I'm only doing 2 damage per hit. But every time she gets to 18, she just heals to 28. I'm past round 800 and have had her under 30 hp for about 500 of those. It's a rare shitty system where I have to reload a save because I can't kill the mob and the mob can't come close to killing me.

get powers and use them its not easy baa ldoes not hold your hand :p

but the fighting systom rocks if u figure it out easy way to grind rep :D

PS lv your physical traits to

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
[ATTACH

get powers and use them its not easy baa ldoes not hold your hand :p

but the fighting systom rocks if u figure it out easy way to grind rep :D

PS lv your physical traits to