Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Bugs can and should be reported to Baal at either his patreon or over at hypnopics collective:

At least that is where i put any bugs i find, though you'll need to login for hypnopics, it's free

i expect the nightcity wiki would work as well, though it sees significantly less traffic if i'm not mistaken

Reactions: DuDraig

FenixAfterDark

Sep 27, 2017
Hey, does anyone have the download for the newest mac version? It would be greatly appreciated.
Also, is there any way to mod the mac version, or would I just have to stick with using the console commands?

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
I mentioned before that the actual content is identical between Mac and PC. So technically, if you get the most recent version available for Macs (the 0.17.02 is public) and replace the files in the correct folder, you should have a fully modded 0.18.02. Or get the most recent Ren'Py for Mac and load the content directory from the PC version.

I don't have a Mac, so I can't try.

This is the last time I'm saying this, since nobody can be bothered with trying and reporting back.

EDIT: @NixterFenix : It's not personal. After a while of reading the exact same questions over and over, it just gets frustrating. On a Mac, the correct directory appears to be "SuperPowered_v0.16.51.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game\". Replace the version number with your version, obviously. That directory contains the rpa/rpy files. If you can't dig into the app, you may have to use a terminal or something similar.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirro84

FenixAfterDark

Sep 27, 2017
I mentioned before that the actual content is identical between Mac and PC. So technically, if you get the most recent version available for Macs (the 0.17.02 is public) and replace the files in the correct folder, you should have a fully modded 0.18.02. Or get the most recent Ren'Py for Mac and load the content directory from the PC version.

This is the last time I'm saying this, since nobody can be bothered with trying and reporting back.
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know that you had already mentioned this. It's just that I didn't exactly feel like scrolling through 162 different pages just to find the answer I was looking for. In any case, I shall try this out and report back my findings about it.

FenixAfterDark

Sep 27, 2017

EDIT: @NixterFenix : It's not personal. After a while of reading the exact same questions over and over, it just gets frustrating. On a Mac, the correct directory appears to be "SuperPowered_v0.16.51.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game\". Replace the version number with your version, obviously. That directory contains the rpa/rpy files. If you can't dig into the app, you may have to use a terminal or something similar.
So, I've gotten into the app, I found the game folder in it, but I have downloaded the modded pc version and there aren't any rap files for me to copy over. Would I have to unpackage the rpa files in the app, then copy over the files from the modded pc version, then repackage those rpa files? If not, then I'm at a loss for what to do.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Bugs can and should be reported to Baal at either his patreon or over at hypnopics collective:

At least that is where i put any bugs i find, though you'll need to login for hypnopics, it's free

i expect the nightcity wiki would work as well, though it sees significantly less traffic if i'm not mistaken
The wiki forum doesn't have a board for bugs so I didn't want to pollute it with things for which it is not designed. I left a post there requesting a "Bugs and Feature Requests" board since that wiki is easily findable by users.

Since the patreon site requires a monthly subscription it seems the hypnopics thread is the only other place the game developer watches so I'll post them there.

Thanks Volta! :D

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
@NixterFenix : Just delete whatever the contents of your game-folder are and replace them with the contents of the modded version's game folder. They are both the complete content, but the modded version contains all the unpacked files. Ren'py doesn't care if it finds rpa-files or rpy-files.

Important: Make a backup, just in case. And keep only 1 set of contents. Having both the packed and unpacked files (original and modded) present will cause unpredictable behavior. No merging!

Personally, I would start with the untouched PC version (the torrent/magnet) in the first post. It contains unmodded RPA files and is closest to what the 0.18.00 Mac version would be like. Delete the contents of the Mac's game folder, replace them with the contents of the PC's game folder. Start the game.

If that works (if it asks for a password, it's still considered working), follow the instructions on the post in my signature to replace just a single RPA file with the modded files and test again. Then, should you want, you could also apply Get Lucky.

Baby steps, it's how I mod also. I always start with the clean version and work from there. Less chance to run into bugs.

FenixAfterDark

Sep 27, 2017
@NixterFenix : Just delete whatever the contents of your game-folder are and replace them with the contents of the modded version's game folder. They are both the complete content, but the modded version contains all the unpacked files. Ren'py doesn't care if it finds rpa-files or rpy-files.

Important: Make a backup, just in case. And keep only 1 set of contents. Having both the packed and unpacked files (original and modded) present will cause unpredictable behavior. No merging!

Personally, I would start with the untouched PC version (the torrent/magnet) in the first post. It contains unmodded RPA files and is closest to what the 0.18.00 Mac version would be like. Delete the contents of the Mac's game folder, replace them with the contents of the PC's game folder. Start the game.

If that works (if it asks for a password, it's still considered working), follow the instructions on the post in my signature to replace just a single RPA file with the modded files and test again. Then, should you want, you could also apply Get Lucky.

Baby steps, it's how I mod also. I always start with the clean version and work from there. Less chance to run into bugs.
Hey there friend. Thank you so much for all of your help. It worked 100%, all it had to do when I loaded my save was run some updates. After that was done, it let me continue on from where I left off. So, again, thanks.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Does this game have no audio, is there something wrong with my installation, or has a life of forums and texting finally atrophied my hearing as an evolutionary anachronism?

Mark Marson

Jul 30, 2017
Has anyone actually got the nympho events for anyone other then Larson, mom, or sister to fire? I can not get them to fire I have tried like every possible combination of events, I even dug around the code a little to see if I could find the parameters with no luck. Is it really just based on luck? Because I have never seen one fire if someone could tell me what is going on I'd appreciate it. Also if it is luck does anyone know where the number generator is.

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
@I Love Pantheon : Still not an exact error, sounds like a Windows-error though. Quote the error (or paste a screenshot) and we may be able to help. Then again, you're talking in past tense.

@Mark Marson or anybody for that matter : When (and/or how) do the unstable scenes trigger? I only semi-cheat and usually start playing from the beginning when new versions come out, so I've never had a Nympho/Obsessive scene. If I know when they trigger, I might be able to pin them down in the files and incorporate them into Get Lucky. I have no idea what would happen if you cheat both Nympho AND Obsessive on someone, or have multiple girls trigger. So there may have to be some work involved. Also, it seems like it would overwrite the character scripts, which would make it incompatible with @Charolastra 's No-NTR mod (whispers NTR so @badblonde doesn't hear).

I hear great things about Sam and Sandra's scenes, especially in combination with mom. So I would love to trigger those.

PS: Is there somebody willing to share the 0.18.11 hotfix file?

Reactions: badblonde

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Thanks @badblonde ! I still haven't gotten around to the story actually. But a quick look at the code would indicate that there are currently only 4 levels to the story1.branch-value. It would seem that taking the if-statement from the before_class_events function and moving it to line 393 would work. Then the nympho events at school wouldn't trigger as long as the player is still going through the storyline, but would start triggering again as soon as the storyline that's currently available is at its end (that first meeting of the club).

That, or I could replace it with a random draw that has a 50% chance to draw either a storyline event or a nympho event. That seems to be the more future-proof way of doing it, counting on the storyline expanding.

Either way, it would need to be part of Get Lucky, since GL modifies this file already and I can only juggle so many mods simultaneously.

That actually helped a great deal, it showed me where to look. So whenever the player goes to the school hallway at Morning or Day before selecting how to spend that period, a check is done to trigger events for the storyline or nympho scenes. If nympho scenes, it will create a list of all nympho girls and pick one at random and trigger the scene.

Mom's nympho scene is a random draw that can be caught by GL and would trigger whenever the player enters the kitchen. Problem then becomes it would likely trigger every single time and you could never go to the kitchen on Kobayashi. Same problem with dear sweet sis. :)

Then there are still the obsessive scenes to find. That appears to be hooked into the interactions-screen.

I suddenly remember why I didn't put all this into the first version of GL.

EDIT: Before people start thinking I'm talking to myself, there used to be a post by badblonde right in between my two posts. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: badblonde

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Is it my imagination or do the 4 girls you can't do anything with, (Nikki, Mary, Chelsea & Terri), show up more often than statistically normal. I've got Mom down to zero inhibition and nude at the house all the time but am I being selfish by wanting her to spot me at the gym naked too? We need a name for that unknown black teacher and are we ever going to see Crissy, our treasurer, (Gawd, I hope she's as hot as the teacher, and I'm aalready imagining fetishes for both of them!!!). (Does anybody else feel that Mary from Yearbook looks like a stalker?)

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Why in the name of all that is good and horny are you executing it from within the archive? Unpack it, then run from the unpacked directory.

Mark Marson

Jul 30, 2017
@I Love Pantheon : Still not an exact error, sounds like a Windows-error though. Quote the error (or paste a screenshot) and we may be able to help. Then again, you're talking in past tense.

@Mark Marson or anybody for that matter : When (and/or how) do the unstable scenes trigger? I only semi-cheat and usually start playing from the beginning when new versions come out, so I've never had a Nympho/Obsessive scene. If I know when they trigger, I might be able to pin them down in the files and incorporate them into Get Lucky. I have no idea what would happen if you cheat both Nympho AND Obsessive on someone, or have multiple girls trigger. So there may have to be some work involved. Also, it seems like it would overwrite the character scripts, which would make it incompatible with @Charolastra 's No-NTR mod (whispers NTR so @badblonde doesn't hear).

I hear great things about Sam and Sandra's scenes, especially in combination with mom. So I would love to trigger those.

PS: Is there somebody willing to share the 0.18.11 hotfix file?
For obsessive you just need to lower willpower and make sure lust and love are high enough, once they are and you use psychotic break they will become obsessive. Once that happens when you go to bed there is a chance of it firing, it seems random if it fires and for whom I am not sure how it is exactly determined. You just need to make sure that the targets willpower does not got back to 100 you will be told in the phone what they have.

Nympho is a mystery to me I can get the character to become nympho just follow obsessive steps just make sure love is low. Most characters apart from mom have their scene fire in the school between classes. Larson and Sister have set triggers going to the job office fires Larson and doing cleaning or studying fires sister. Mom fires seemingly randomly but when it fires once it fires like two times is a row. Everyone else happens at school and I have never got it to happen.

Oct 5, 2017
hi. i managed to add stephanie to the game from an earlier post. is there a similar way to add her room? i got a message saying loud music coming from stephanies room but i cant get to it

many thanks

ps - i added stephanie using shift + o

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hi. i managed to add stephanie to the game from an earlier post. is there a similar way to add her room? i got a message saying loud music coming from stephanies room but i cant get to it

many thanks

ps - i added stephanie using shift + o
She is not fully in the game yet and no you can not get in her room yet or so it was when I played it to find out if I could get mom and sis without power.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes