Volta

Apr 27, 2017
A fair bit is in the RAGS version, some things that are not in the ren'py version yet like the pixie a minor rogue super.
That said there are a few bugs, fetishes and such are not present, the amount of sex content is far lower but the other content is the same or higher in terms of volume.

If you feel like looking over where some elements of the are going to go or are at least likely to go take a look:

you'll need a hypnopics login i expect, it's free though.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
What is this rags version?
It's what the Renpy version was meant to update, overall its not bad. A "little less" grindy but its more full featured with characters and activity. Though its supposed to be where this game is meant to go. Overall its not bad.

Altarin

May 21, 2017
I really love this game. Will there be other heroes to fight if we're supervillain?
that would acrually be awesome. instead of Game over in case of too many problems you would ger trial by combat and could even corrupt other heroes. but that if ever is propably sound of reallllllyyyyyy far future

Reactions: the twelfth doctor

chupadance

Sep 26, 2017
Hi guy's, i have a fly superpower at level 3,
what I have to do to get the other super power like mental control etc etc.... i need to complete all initiative trainig?

game2486

Sep 24, 2017
It's what the Renpy version was meant to update, overall its not bad. A "little less" grindy but its more full featured with characters and activity. Though its supposed to be where this game is meant to go. Overall its not bad.
Oh cool thanks for the answer, where can I get the rags version? or is the version in the front of the thread the rags thing?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
When you get Mind Control level 2, you get the "Minor Command" power. A choice for Maggie when using this power is:
"Masturbate after your workouts on Monday cost: 30 control"​

Has anyone successfully used this choice? On Monday morning I've got her willpower down to 0 and used Dominate to give her 40 control. When I choose that Minor Command option, nothing happens and no control is subtracted from Maggie. Nothing happens during or after the workout session. Selecting that option right after the workout session does nothing either.

Does anyone know how this Minor Command choice for Maggie is supposed to work?

Last edited:

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
Just need to put my 2 cents in on this discussion after having read a lot of it.

First off Game is grindy as fuck, not a joke, balancing thing that needs to be handled eventually.
Second, the grindy bit has a point, immersion-wise unless you're not a gamer & just a perv. See above if you think I'm condoning the AMOUNT of grindiness.
3rd off, BECAUSE I have read a lot of posts in this thread, (and the grind) I never really played the game to any fruition other than finding "Mom's" fetish. and I was playing as a fore-mentioned "perv"

What I did:
played for a bit when it was v.14 or something
Played without cheats, mop the floor after mom's horny and enjoy the CG (takes like 20 hours real time to do that lol) (also keeps the succesion of intended things intact)
Treated this as a game, rather than a find the hidden scene/Japanese-y thing. (stupid of me)
Dl'd the latest unmodded version. played a bit with console commands, found it a pain, DL'd Modded
started a new game as a big dick social/physical
gave myself way more money than the game ever needs, same with influence/school grades
played that way till I got all the available injections (set them to Lvl 3 once purchased)
Seduced mom & shit while I filled up time. Did school activities, became a love/hate ally of the principal.
made a HUGE mistake in not noticing how "Suppresion" is a totally changeable & required that it be changed thing.
Once you realize that total mental manipulation is required to see the scenes, & they are wonderful, & well written.
Used quick save a lot (very hard since I dunno the keyboard shortcut and it's only available(visible maybe) when a dialogue box is up.
THEN... I upped my base stats to 20 and shit started happening crazy-like. think 10 or 15 is plenty .
but I must admit, spelling a girl / pissing her off gaining corruption of 20 is very grind aversive.
My current game, I banged all the girls before I buffed myself to 20+, but the xtra shit is awesome.

Things (for a first time player) to do:
Pay attention to the fucking brain bombs. If a mental thing says it will cut 1 stat & fuck another, walk away.
At some point you will play the "Suppression" game, I found out way long in that giving chicks the immodest trait killed corruption... yada yada
get the cheat code list. (haha you thought I would link it? I'm too drunk for that) DL last MODDED version available
FYI: Mom's mental states are key to everything else as far as "bonus content" if this was an actual game.
Concentrate on Mom while making acquaintances with the girls at school.
Use the modded version, so you can regen your energy ez, cuz if you'r not making them insane, then you're not getting the actual point of the game (i think) and not getting the more fringe "photos"
MAKE them love you, make them hate you, enjoy them as puppets. choose 1 or 2 girls to go after, get them obssesed, watch the fun. Make your mom nympho or obsessed for multi-endings.
don't auto go thru the dialogue. It's *really* well written. Denise fetish scene was so well-written, I stopped using the CTRL key to re-acquaint myself with how hot a boring-old-never-gonna-be-finished-PtreonProstitute-piece-o'-shit-indy sex game can be.
Once you have a Nympho with a good bit of corruption, check the school rooms for "bonus-y" type stuff
reload the end of day if nothing fun happened. random number generator or as I like to call her, NRG has always showed me the cold shoulder.

What I want to do:
Find every Denise scene... got her fetish, but only about 50% of the "photos"
Before you ask, (i won't answer), Once you've done all the grind-work on Denise (talk about...) you get options on your approach to her, choosing the right one (or every) triggers the event.
Find every fetish. I thought they were un-done, but seems I'm just stupid/not patient enough.
Find the cash in my budget to support the douche.

Best cheats involve Sandra. corrupt=100 Inhib=0 I think I used favor, love & lust, but willpower=0 might have been the one that worked.

Play once without trying to bang Mom & see if that's even an option.

Things to do now: post this and go to sleep. Oh, and not look in this thread for another couple months.

Reactions: GAB

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Is there a way to get Tamara back if she has already given you cold shoulder about spying on her?
She will randomly be available for lunch. She'll ask you to go for a walk, flirt and make out, and you are then allowed to choose to either end that for the day or skip the afternoon class and go window shopping with her. It will cost you $'s but the series of scenes over multiple dates is worth it.

Reactions: Macfinn99

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
She will randomly be available for lunch. She'll ask you to go for a walk, flirt and make out, and you are then allowed to choose to either end that for the day or skip the afternoon class and go window shopping with her. It will cost you $'s but the series of scenes over multiple dates is worth it.
How do you meet her for lunch? Does it occur from a morning tutor session or does she show up in the afternoon screen after chatting at lunch or is it an option for lunch like you had with Derek?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Oh cool thanks for the answer, where can I get the rags version? or is the version in the front of the thread the rags thing?
The post back here has the info on getting the RAGS version from the Hypnopics Collective

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
How do you meet her for lunch? Does it occur from a morning tutor session or does she show up in the afternoon screen after chatting at lunch or is it an option for lunch like you had with Derek?
Neither. After the morning session, you are normally presented with a choice between eating lunch and getting 20 energy, or chatting with people and improving their favor. This is what we call "lunch". :biggrin:

After Tamara grows cold during tutoring sessions because you spied on her (and you no longer have to tutor any of the champions after the club is formed), an additional choice will randomly appear after the morning session when you choose to chat with people saying that you notice Tamara eating alone and asking if you want to join her or leave her alone.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Neither. After the morning session, you are normally presented with a choice between eating lunch and getting 20 energy, or chatting with people and improving their favor. This is what we call "lunch". :biggrin:

After Tamara grows cold during tutoring sessions because you spied on her (and you no longer have to tutor any of the champions after the club is formed), an additional choice will randomly appear after the morning session when you choose to chat with people saying that you notice Tamara eating alone and asking if you want to join her or leave her alone.
Thank you. . . I thought I still had to tutor Derek & Tamara per the agreement with Larson. That'll free up that 20% of my week for other actions.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Thank you. . . I thought I still had to tutor Derek & Tamara per the agreement with Larson. That'll free up that 20% of my week for other actions.
I tested this after the club was formed and the "to be continued..." message at the first club meeting. There is no mention by Larson about continuing to tutor the champion kids and no negative effect if you no longer tutor them. I don't know if this is as intended, a bug, or a loose end that will be picked up when the club scenario is continued.

Reactions: Macfinn99
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes