zxcedc234

Feb 9, 2018
Have you tried the compressed version?
yes i tried, but is same

If it's not a mod, then you could have a corrupt copy. The error you posted says there is no "block" attribute. I have not added a block attribute to the game. So it's either an issue with a mod, or and issue with Ren'py. If it's an issue with Ren'py, then it may just be a bad download.
i tried to download different drive, but it same i don't know what to do

but thank you for every to anser my problem

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
seem to be unable to get the cheerleader stuff, i have 65 alignment and probably 50-60 fights won

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017

Hi peoples!
Here's a quick overview of where I'm at this month.

• Mary's Nympho Content - 100% complete
  • Mary's Obsessive Content - 90% rendered 0% written
  • Mary's Fetish Content - 0%
  • Denise Alternate Nympho Scene w/ Mary - 0%
This last weekend I got the Nympho scene written, and yesterday I rendered for 12 hours in hopes of finishing the obsession renders last night, but as is standard procedure at this point... I kinda went off the rails in my rendering and will be finishing the Obsessive scenes today instead. Which means the test build will be coming out a day or two after once I have the time to write the scenes and what not. Once that's all finished I'll move on to her Fetish content.

S1TGgjn5-RqVcBawWUGY_LrT1Wi_N4v0KKlpwIvBcci54KsoPaiT5dZZjBS-3axk.png

PS that pic of Mary is HOT AS FUCK

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Something that I suspect affects most people that try this game initially is the dead end recruitment path for Tamara. I was curious whether that had been addressed yet but I confirmed with my latest playthrough that she still becomes permanently unavailable to you if you have Freddy follow her. It takes long enough to recruit her via tutoring that most people will probably lose access to her in this manner the first time they try it.

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
Something that I suspect affects most people that try this game initially is the dead end recruitment path for Tamara. I was curious whether that had been addressed yet but I confirmed with my latest playthrough that she still becomes permanently unavailable to you if you have Freddy follow her. It takes long enough to recruit her via tutoring that most people will probably lose access to her in this manner the first time they try it.
Has been adressed several times and it's even mentioned in the walkthrough that is linked in the OP.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Question about Tamara.
I followed her and had Freddy being "occupied" by mom. The last week I kept tutoring her and it gave me two options:
to go with freddy or to go with tamara. Went with her and now she is available (but cannot tutor her, pissed becaused I had followed her) but can interact at launch and she gives occasional bjs go shopping and get tuttored by her.
And every monday if mom is nymphomaniac she "plays" with Freddy.

Is it normal or is it a bug?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Question about Tamara.
I followed her and had Freddy being "occupied" by mom. The last week I kept tutoring her and it gave me two options:
to go with freddy or to go with tamara. Went with her and now she is available (but cannot tutor her, pissed becaused I had followed her) but can interact at launch and she gives occasional bjs go shopping and get tuttored by her.
And every monday if mom is nymphomaniac she "plays" with Freddy.

Is it normal or is it a bug?
It is not a bug. Normally you loose Tamara if you don't pick Red Herring.

Use this console command below.
story1.tamara_suspicious = None

Reactions: pk2000

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hello,

It’s possible to go shopping with mom ?
Yes possible. For to do that you have to recalibrate her personality type.
Choose her personality type one of these (CB, GD, ND, PN, PF, SC)

Description for initials go

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
It is not a bug. Normally you loose Tamara if you don't pick Red Herring.

Use this console command below.
story1.tamara_suspicious = None
no not entirly true
if u tutor tamara twice a day than favour will be high enough and you can go friendly on her (once) followed by flirt. it will raise the love and lust status and tamara is available

The major "spells" can be found in the OP.

Edit: Inbefore anyone gets stuck in the console: The command to close it is exit.
can find something but not all
i know if you dont choose the sister it is player.perk sister =True (or almost similar) (not oin the op)
i thought i did choose the option wel endowed but it seems i did nt cause in my latest restart
monster cock did not show up once.
so what code is that? ( Not in the op)
ANYONE ?

EDIT
So i think there are a lot more codes/spells which cant be find in the op

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes