Gemerbot

Sep 4, 2017
Yes, another request for a mega or torrent link for PC plz.
Only working host is like 200 kb/s. Long wait for 1.5 gb

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
yes she will do a lot more as sleep.

take her to your bed
at acertain point she will give a hj
first time she did i let mc pretend to be sleeping
wIth the second hj i woke her up and out off gratidute she gives a bj
keep repeating this and she will go on top.
after that lust sinks 37 points so start the whole circus all over.

to bad i cant get her Phone number (so far)
I have taken her to the bed at least 10-15 times so far and she does nothing but say thanks sometimes or she does nothing when being put into the bed, what am I doing wrong? + I use cheats to make her lust 100 as well as favour and stuff. Any suggestions?

Deftera

May 1, 2017
I have taken her to the bed at least 10-15 times so far and she does nothing but say thanks sometimes or she does nothing when being put into the bed, what am I doing wrong? + I use cheats to make her lust 100 as well as favour and stuff. Any suggestions?
I got her lust, love, favor to 100 and dropped her inhibition down to 0 and got up to a shower scene.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
you need her corruption high to get one scene in the shower and you need her inhibition low and her lust high to get another on her bed

you don't even need to remove family ties or incest flaw for those because she is drunk

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Sophie has a lot of alignment choices. If your alignment is low enough, you can not just jerk off, you can have sex with her while she's asleep on the couch. Same with mom after you bring her up to her room. It's also possible to have sex with mom in the shower if you didn't get the Sophie scene. If mom is obsessive, you can have drunk sex with Sophie on the kitchen table.

With good alignment you have to put in all the hard work for that sex scene. You can also have sex with Sophie in the shower.

So many different scenes...

Reactions: Shocker and ponyguy

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
is there any walkthrough for this game?
The very first time that she showed up she felt a sleep on the couch , after i dragged mom to bed
than i took a closer look what opened a new menu
1 jerk off
2 let her use your bed (and go sleep yourself on the couch)

As the gentleman i am (LOL) Sophia slept in my bed and after 5 times or so , we slept together (clothes on)
Than about 5 times both sleep naked with the hj and bj followed in the end by shes on top.

maybe it s the choise we make the very first time what makes in the end the definitive outcome

=================================================================

@ idarksoul

shift + 0 (0r o ) doesnt seem to do anything up here but thanks anyway for telling/explaing to me
You probably don't use the modded version, so you have to enable the console first:

- Open "Super Powered\renpy\common\00console.rpy" (use notepad or a similar program)
Change
Code:
config.console = False
to
Code:
config.console = True

Reactions: djustmie

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
You probably don't use the modded version, so you have to enable the console first:

- Open "Super Powered\renpy\common\00console.rpy" (use notepad or a similar program)
Change
Code:
config.console = False
to
Code:
config.console = True
Thank you very much
you were absolutley right i dont use a modded version , but since you were so nice to point me into
the right directions with your clear explanation even i was able to change the textlog.
So i can open up the console now with the given command.
Put sister in but havent time to play yet.
Do you also have other usefull commands for console as well?

If not doesnt matter, have lots of fun the way it is

thnx again

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
As mentionned before , the more i play , the more questions pop up

like who's Danni' (see image)
why is cat burglar (alllmost ) always defeaten before willpower is set to 0
why do i have open spots here while it's power is on lvl 3 (see image)
How to put family in ''off family modus"

But i will found out , i just keep playing
Because i dont wanna be a spammer , and if anyone off you find me annoying just leave a word and i will stop posting . post after post (lol i will try)

OH before i forget, also 2 images with sofia on lap
(to bad , light is off in bedroom)

Last edited:

Kinari

May 6, 2017
@Kamigan88

Download the newer SDK: renpy-6.99.13-sdk
I had the exact same error with that version of ren'py.
The error shows the path to your SDK not the game. So I tried the new version and it works.

seriously how is everyone playing ver 19 i downloaded both mac and win versions and both are showing this error message :
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive chars/char_Aio.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users/malusoldier87/Downloads/renpy-6.99.12.4-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/malusoldier87/Downloads/renpy-6.99.12.4-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 364, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "/Users/malusoldier87/Downloads/renpy-6.99.12.4-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 265, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "/Users/malusoldier87/Downloads/renpy-6.99.12.4-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 667, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Exception: Could not load from archive chars/char_Aio.rpyc.

Darwin-16.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Thank you very much
you were absolutley right i dont use a modded version , but since you were so nice to point me into
the right directions with your clear explanation even i was able to change the textlog.
So i can open up the console now with the given command.
Put sister in but havent time to play yet.
Do you also have other usefull commands for console as well?

If not doesnt matter, have lots of fun the way it is

thnx again
There are a town of cheats out there for the game but I'm not the right person to answer that. Honestly I would recommend you to get the modded version. This is the first game I don't mind to cheat because it's such a grind fest even if you cheat.

As mentionned before , the more i play , the more questions pop up

like who's Danni' (see image)
why is cat burglar (alllmost ) always defeaten before willpower is set to 0
why do i have open spots here while it's power is on lvl 3 (see image)
How to put family in ''off family modus"

But i will found out , i just keep playing
Because i dont wanna be a spammer , and if anyone off you find me annoying just leave a word and i will stop posting . post after post (lol i will try)

OH before i forget, also 2 images with sofia on lap
(to bad , light is off in bedroom)
  • Danni is sister's friend, you can have some scenes with her on a specific route in the club main quest.
  • it's all depending on your stats/skills, also if she "renews" her live, willpower will also get boosted by a big part
  • you first need to link something(trust/lust/love), if you have enough energy left you can then make it a perma-link with the third option
  • you have to use mindcraft to permanently shut down their resistance against you, break will > dominate > mindbreak
how to rise mind control ? thank u in advance and link for walk-through
You can boost all stats at the initiative but it will cost initiative points. If you meant how to use it then just break will and dominate them until 100%

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes