FenixAfterDark

Sep 27, 2017
Hmmmmmm, so, I'm not sure if it's like this for everyone, but, whenever I view the sister, mom, or Allie scenes from the phone photos menu (specifically the nympho and obsessive scenes), the MC always displays disgust no matter what powers and flaws I currently have. Is there any way to change this to show the scenes and have the MC be into it?

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2017
is there a way to get more charm? i only have 5. also i cant seem to get any further with freddie. when we meet up it says no new updates and i cant tutor derek. he just takes a nap

thanks

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Is it just me or this new version disabled the use of the wheel mouse to get back and forth in dialogs?

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
For obsessive you just need to lower willpower and make sure lust and love are high enough, once they are and you use psychotic break they will become obsessive. Once that happens when you go to bed there is a chance of it firing, it seems random if it fires and for whom I am not sure how it is exactly determined. You just need to make sure that the targets willpower does not got back to 100 you will be told in the phone what they have.

Nympho is a mystery to me I can get the character to become nympho just follow obsessive steps just make sure love is low. Most characters apart from mom have their scene fire in the school between classes. Larson and Sister have set triggers going to the job office fires Larson and doing cleaning or studying fires sister. Mom fires seemingly randomly but when it fires once it fires like two times is a row. Everyone else happens at school and I have never got it to happen.
Why is your love low?

That should be high for nympho. Over 60 IIRC

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
@Storm4n & @Levant : Use my patch, it has rollback enabled.

On another note, I intend to put a minor fix into Get Lucky that will re-enable the nympho scenes. They are currently overridden by the storyline, as a friendly neighborhood blonde pointed out to me. Should have it this weekend.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Is it just me or this new version disabled the use of the wheel mouse to get back and forth in dialogs?
no wonder, you can get a lot of corruption and inhibition points with scrolling the whell back after you raise/lower these stats, it makes corrupting tamara and sophie so much easier

Zhelk

Aug 28, 2017
Anyone knows how to get the Allie/sister scene? Guessing Allie have to be obsessed, but what about the sister?

MegaApe

Oct 18, 2017
I am actually stuck on an objective "cant beat em, or join em....now what" it says i need to recruit two members of NCHDL. How can you do that ?

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
I don't think it has been added in yet from what I understand. The pics were added in a few versions ago and the exact scene/trigger,etc. was going to get put in with a patch or next version from what was posted awhile back regarding them.
Anyone knows how to get the Allie/sister scene? Guessing Allie have to be obsessed, but what about the sister?

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes