Mod SuperPowered: SFC

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

methanole

Jul 6, 2017
From the command console...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

should lock/unlock permanent mental states. Spoilered so you only see the command. <char> means the designation for the character... sis for example. There should be a list of character tags in the main thread.
@methanole:
@scarfer just answered your question :)
No, for the moment there is no mental state blocking option. It's expected soon by hotkey :)
yeah and thanks !!

Kata

Feb 17, 2017
Anyway, as I said, I'm going to put the hotkeys on the function keys. Which should solve the problem of different keyboard.
The function keys don't work on Windows. F1 would bring up windows help, F2 turns on some kind of diagnostic/debug within RenPy. Also '7' does not work, whether on the Numpad or keyrow.

Judging by the frequency of complaints, it seems like you're used to coding it on an AZERTY keyboard, and haven't found a way to map to QWERTY.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Judging by the frequency of complaints, it seems like you're used to coding it on an AZERTY keyboard, and haven't found a way to map to QWERTY.
Actually, I have an AZERTY keyboard. I do not have a QWERTY keyboard to do tests. In addition, it seems that Windows 10 uses the function keys.
I will put a configuration, to allow everyone to adapt to his keyboard;)

Reactions: Wilkinson

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
The Bio system is implemented, and I am finishing the interface;)
Hint:
Open the console and type one of these commands to have interesting information (<char> = m, sis, d, k, etc.):
<char>.bio.chat
<char>.bio.discuss
<char>.bio.dating
<char>.bio.date

Kenneth137

May 4, 2017
This mod is so great and it really saves me time. But I encountered some problems in "Billy's Home", "School Girls" and "Professionals". I only got a blank list when I accessed the above functions. Other functions like job unlocking and Billy's stats work perfectly fine.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
This mod is so great and it really saves me time. But I encountered some problems in "Billy's Home", "School Girls" and "Professionals". I only got a blank list when I accessed the above functions. Other functions like job unlocking and Billy's stats work perfectly fine.
wouaou :) I tried to reproduce the problem but I did not succeed.
Can you send me the save with which you had that? And tell me what you did just before. AS you tried to make a new game to see if the problem was still the
On what OS are you, Linux/Mac/Windows? so that I can test on the same as you.

logicbane

May 1, 2017
I also get the same blank screen when choosing the "Billy's Home", "School Girls", and "Professionals" options. I am running a fresh install of v0.23 on Win 7. I have no issues with the "Billy", "Events", and "Billy's Jobs". I tried this with a new game and have been choosing different starting options, skip intro/don't skip intro, persuasion, etc, but get the same result.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I also get the same blank screen when choosing the "Billy's Home", "School Girls", and "Professionals" options. I am running v0.23 on Win 7. I have no issues with the "Billy", "Events", and "Billy's Jobs". I tried this with a new game and have been choosing different starting options, skip intro/don't skip intro, persuasion, etc, but get the same result.
Thank you for this info. I will test under Windows 7 and see where the problem comes from;)
Personally I play and develop on Mac, and have no worries.

Kinsiinoo

Jul 30, 2017
I tried to mod the keys but nothing happened.
SFC_Menu = 'K_KP_DIVIDE'
SFC_Charm = 'K_KP_MULTIPLY'

Kenneth137

May 4, 2017
wouaou :) I tried to reproduce the problem but I did not succeed.
Can you send me the save with which you had that? And tell me what you did just before. AS you tried to make a new game to see if the problem was still the
On what OS are you, Linux/Mac/Windows? so that I can test on the same as you.
It's Win 8.1 and a new save. I am afraid I am not able to send you the save as I just left my city. Sorry and thank you for your help.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Downloaded the new version but my save file that couldn't access the menu still can't access it even after changing hotkeys. If I start a new game I can access it even after using console commands so I really don't know what's wrong.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Downloaded the new version but my save file that couldn't access the menu still can't access it even after changing hotkeys. If I start a new game I can access it even after using console commands so I really don't know what's wrong.
With which version of the MOD did you make your backup?
I loaded previous backups and I do not have this problem.
Maybe your backup is corrupt. It is playable?

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
This isn't working at all. Simple isn't accurate. I can't even open the command window.
What window are you talking about, the console?
The console opens with SHIFT+O, and it must be enabled in Renpy.

To display a girl's bio, simply press the corresponding Hotkey.
Example, at home, if mom is present, press ALT+m

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes