• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod SuperPowered: SFC

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I can't open cheat menu on this save file.
IF possible, please let me know why...:oops:
it seems your save is corrupt.
I do not have access to the Cheat Menu, regardless of the keys configured. But there is also malfunction in some display.
I do not know the exact format of the files, so hard to see what's wrong :(

I tested with backups made with earlier versions of the MOD and I had no problem.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
it seems your save is corrupt.
I do not have access to the Cheat Menu, regardless of the keys configured. But there is also malfunction in some display.
I do not know the exact format of the files, so hard to see what's wrong :(
Thanks for your kindly help! Your mod is elegant and functional! Playing game with your mod is a wonderful thing! It's ok that the problem can't be solved. There may be some kind of bug from the game. I'm extremely grateful that you were willing to spend your spare time finding the problem. ;)

Last edited:

JohnN3

Jul 1, 2017
I installed the cheat folder into the game folder, and tried running it... I keep getting this error as I open the game app. Its the most recent update of the game with your most recent cheat. I also have a Mac if that makes a difference...

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I installed the cheat folder into the game folder, and tried running it... I keep getting this error as I open the game app. Its the most recent update of the game with your most recent cheat. I also have a Mac if that makes a difference...
It's seems corrupt! Try reinstall Game and Mod.
All work fine on OSX Sierra for me.

Reactions: Wilkinson

Sin Eater

Apr 9, 2018
I don't know if anyone already said this. My only issue with this mod is I cant use it in a save where I've activated the console command. I don't even have to change anything, just by pressing Shift+O, sfc is disabled on my save. Is there a way to reactivate it? Otherwise I absolutely love the mod.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
I don't know if anyone already said this. My only issue with this mod is I cant use it in a save where I've activated the console command. I don't even have to change anything, just by pressing Shift+O, sfc is disabled on my save. Is there a way to reactivate it? Otherwise I absolutely love the mod.
There is no such problem in my game. In my opinion, there will be a better gaming experience if you download SuperPowered 0.23.00 that Passion3d offered.

Last edited:

Sin Eater

Apr 9, 2018
There is no such problem in my game. In my opinion, there will be a better gaming experience if you download SuperPowered 0.23.00 that Passion3d offered.

Strange. For me, if I start a new game it works fine until I toggle the console... So it may be the version of the base game I'm using. I'll test it and let you know if anything changes.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I often use the console and I found no blocking Mod. In the version of the game I made, the console is activated.

Sin Eater

Apr 9, 2018
I often use the console and I found no blocking Mod. In the version of the game I made, the console is activated.
Haven't yet tried your version of game. But I'm looking forward to seeing everything work right once I do. Just so I'm sure, the patch is already built in your version? I planned on using it anyway but I won't bother if not needed.

Last edited:

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Base game and MOD updated

If you have this problem:
101507_upload_2018-4-19_16-30-13.png
Download and install the new compiled version of SuperPowered
And install MOD

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2017
im stuck on that problem you listed and i have an up to date version...cant figure out what i messed up on..i did all the steps used unren and then replaced the stuff with the get lucky mod

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Sorry, there was a big internet problem all over the country! And it happened while I was doing the update.
I just re-upload MOD version 0.1.0

Jul 26, 2017
its all good..i downloaded it now (have to restart from the beginning with adding this mod to a fresh game file..still getting used messing with mods like this) so hopefully it will eventually work

Jul 26, 2017
damn it new error...i have the image back800x600 in but the game cant locate it oddly...i wonder if i am placing it in the wrong spot(images)

Jul 26, 2017
yea i am slowly figuring out lol but almost have a handle on this(at the moment can only mess with mom cheat with out that error lol)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes