Mod SuperPowered: SFC

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Downloaded. Haven't used yet (been putting this game off until now). Thanks for putting the work into the Mod!

Reactions: Passion3D

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
is not working for me bro & is on my 6 key is there any way to replace & for other key??

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
is not working for me bro & is on my 6 key is there any way to replace & for other key??
On a QWERTY keyboard press the '7' key on the alphanumeric keyboard.
I'm looking to put an option to change the hotkeys. Or I would put the hotkeys on the function keys, which are normally the same on all keyboards.

Reactions: Wilkinson

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
On a QWERTY keyboard press the '7' key on the alphanumeric keyboard.
I'm looking to put an option to change the hotkeys. Or I would put the hotkeys on the function keys, which are normally the same on all keyboards.
ty for the help but is not working XD your mod seems great so ill wait til you make and option to change the keys

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Waiting for the next release (normally this WeekEnd). Here is a small fix for hotkeys. Uncompress in game/ directory.
F1 - Main Menu
F2 - Up Charm to 100

It should not cause any problem whatever the keyboard

Reactions: x_man and Wilkinson

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
Doesn't work for me, I installed getlucky first as per OP, installed the mod as per OP, tried the "fix_hotkeys.zip" listed above, tried both "7" key and "F1"... 7 does nothing, F1 opens windows help.

Reactions: Kata

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Doesn't work for me, I installed getlucky first as per OP, installed the mod as per OP, tried the "fix_hotkeys.zip" listed above, tried both "7" key and "F1"... 7 does nothing, F1 opens windows help.
Ok lol, I'm going to shifted the function key. Put F2 for the main menu and F3 for the Charm;)

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Like another user said on version .23 after using a console command I can no longer access the menu. Used to be I would just hit 7 and it would come up.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Like another user said on version .23 after using a console command I can no longer access the menu. Used to be I would just hit 7 and it would come up.
I just retest. I type a console command and I still have access to the menu. No problem on Mac. I would test today on Linux and Windows.

VinnyB

Dec 6, 2017
is there an option to turn it on and off for deep seated mental state
I don't think there is an option for that, nor for the "Mindcraft" states. I wager if you'd have to do it by hand, mind breaking and insanity aura, and "revert mindcraft" to cancel it (the mod would allow you to re-up all the lost stats anyhow).

Also a big thanks to the modder, the game can get real grindy at times, and punishing in the beginning, and it does wonder to alleviate those aspects!

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
From the command console...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

should lock/unlock permanent mental states. Spoilered so you only see the command. <char> means the designation for the character... sis for example. There should be a list of character tags in the main thread.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
@methanole:
@scarfer just answered your question :)
I am so focused on the development of the Bio option that I did not understand;)
No, for the moment there is no mental state blocking option. It's expected soon by hotkey :)

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
I just retest. I type a console command and I still have access to the menu. No problem on Mac. I would test today on Linux and Windows.
I'm on Windows. Maybe it doesn't affect the Mac version? Odd. For reference the console command I used was one to toggle Maggie's nympho state.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I'm on Windows. Maybe it doesn't affect the Mac version? Odd. For reference the console command I used was one to toggle Maggie's nympho state.
Anyway, as I said, I'm going to put the hotkeys on the function keys. Which should solve the problem of different keyboard.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes