Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Update for SuperPowered 0.32.01!

0.32.01-RA1 (2019.02.25)
  • devcheat.rpy
    • Reset controls to RenPy standard. (eg: Summertime Saga)
      • Off by default, as this also eliminates permanent new controls (mini-games usually okay). Remove the # from the line that begins with config.keymap.
    • Pauses can always be skipped and rollbacked. (eg: Starship Inanna)

Additionally, 55 scene variants have been added to Hints, covering nearly all of Misc.

v0.32 has arrived, and DarkPhilosopher is stil MIA. So I will begin a comprehensive review of the SLDR and GetLucky codebase to bring it into line with Radioactive's coding style and standards, to be distributed as a single project. This will likely be the next major update.

While this will definitively make Radioactive a "cheat" mod, the various portions of the code are likely to remain largely separate. Cheats will be primarily in SLDR. Probability will mostly be contained in GetLucky. QoL and enhanced features will live in Radioactive.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
got this error trying to open tracking from sister

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and this one I got trying to open Samantha tracking

that's all for now

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Bugfix release.

0.32.01-RA2 (2019.02.25)
  • Tracking
    • Several scene variant names corrected in data.

got this error trying to open tracking from sister

and this one I got trying to open Samantha tracking
Several Misc variants were renamed this release, but not all of them were corrected in the data. Samantha only had the one. Sis had seven. Checked all characters. The names in the data, at least, should be correct now.

sahz

Aug 9, 2016
Awesome stuff, thanks for the work.

As a feature suggestion, would it be possible to add a second reprogram slot to mindcraft like you did for suppression? Be pretty cool to get the scenes from personal assistant and the stats from drone, etc.

Reactions: slappy slap slap

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
would it be possible to add a second reprogram slot to mindcraft like you did for suppression?
I may add additional slots in the future, but it is not something I am working on at the moment. (It also isn't a small amount of work.)

this is the same error at least
Cannot say if it is a related error, but it is not the same one. This one, at least, is caused by an image that is missing from the base game as is available in the main thread (I cannot say if it matches the official distribution).

Reactions: sahz

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
I'm trying out Billy-sexual option: for a girl to have intercourse exclusively with Billy she needs to not have nympho trait enabled? Suppressing wild oats - even with nympho enabled - make a girl faithful to Billy, and since Billy-sexual is an update to no wild oats I thought it was the same way (or better) monogamy wise: from a quick test and reading again changelog in OP it seems it isn't, but now I'm unsure about difference between no wild oats and Billy-sexual.

Gully

Oct 3, 2017
"If you find this mod useful, please Like this post so I know if it is worth updating for future versions. "

Yes, very useful. Thank you.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I'm unsure about difference between no wild oats and Billy-sexual
Three primary differences between Wild Oats and Billy-Sexual.
  • Wild Oats overreaches and blocks scenes that don't involve other characters. eg: Blocks all Nympho scenes when only one or two of them per girl involve another character.
  • Wild Oats blocks lesbian sex between other girls (which I have to specify due to Polymorph), which some players would prefer to see.
  • Billy-Sexual effectively combines Wild Oats with Gender Preference, Professionalism, and Familial Ties.

Reactions: Cmann and AnonGuy

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
I have a doubt. If I wanna reset a girl I need to suppress her identity, which actually reset everything but core suppression. Is that intended? Cannot remember if it always worked that way: it has been a long time since I needed to reset someone (I was looking for a way to remove no wild oats without swapping it for another core suppression).

Also, not sure if this error is related to SuperPowered or to Radioactive but I've seen it involves files from your mod, so here's the traceback just to be sure. I've a savegame just before the error if you happen to need it.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Bugfix release.

0.32.01-RA3 (2019.02.27)
  • Core Suppression
    • Resets when Identity is suppressed.
  • Tamara
    • Fixed bad merge in unfinished scene.

If I wanna to reset a girl I need to suppress her identity, which actually reset everything but core suppression. Is that intended?
I have never used Identity before, so I did not really know what it did. When I did all the initial Core Suppression coding, I skipped over adding a reset there because I did not understand the relevance.

Also, if you just want to clear Core Suppression, it will be a whole lot easier to just use the Purge option under Minor Command.

Exception: Invalid attribute name: aliignment
This was a bug in the original source, but it got fixed in v0.30. (Which is surprising, considering it is an unused, unfinished scene.) I failed to see it had been corrected and kept copying in the bad code.

Nice finds, BTW.

fssntuff

Sep 15, 2018
T. Geiger,

I thought the Radioactive mod allowed higher levels of powers. When attempting to buy polymorphism, it stops at 3, and generates a crash for globex.

fssntuff

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 18, in script call
call interacts (get_char_by_ikey(interact_who))
File "game/locations/loc_globex.rpy", line 468, in script call
call globex_powercost
File "game/locations/loc_globex.rpy", line 410, in script
$ power_level_name = catalogue_power_level_names[cat_power_level]
KeyError: u'level_description'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/private/var/folders/bh/kb8yy2390lv6qkp8tjqv6v_80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/BD8AD563-FF3D-4217-940B-AC60F020B35B/d/SuperPowered_V32 Radioactive.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/private/var/folders/bh/kb8yy2390lv6qkp8tjqv6v_80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/BD8AD563-FF3D-4217-940B-AC60F020B35B/d/SuperPowered_V32 Radioactive.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "/private/var/folders/bh/kb8yy2390lv6qkp8tjqv6v_80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/BD8AD563-FF3D-4217-940B-AC60F020B35B/d/SuperPowered_V32 Radioactive.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/private/var/folders/bh/kb8yy2390lv6qkp8tjqv6v_80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/BD8AD563-FF3D-4217-940B-AC60F020B35B/d/SuperPowered_V32 Radioactive.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 901, in run_context
context.pop_all_dynamic()
File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 18, in script call
call interacts (get_char_by_ikey(interact_who))
File "game/locations/loc_globex.rpy", line 468, in script call
call globex_powercost
File "/private/var/folders/bh/kb8yy2390lv6qkp8tjqv6v_80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/BD8AD563-FF3D-4217-940B-AC60F020B35B/d/SuperPowered_V32 Radioactive.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 365, in pop_dynamic
del store[k]

Darwin-18.2.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
SP 0.32.01
Wed Feb 27 19:52:44 2019

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I thought the Radioactive mod allowed higher levels of powers.
It does allow purchasing all levels of Polymorph. Just confirmed as working.

File "/private/var/folders/bh/kb8yy2390lv6qkp8tjqv6v_80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/BD8AD563-FF3D-4217-940B-AC60F020B35B/d/SuperPowered_V32 Radioactive.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 365, in pop_dynamic
del store[k]
Whatever is going on here is abnormal. The few discussions I can find online related to pop_dynamic errors suggest that it is a save game or rollback issue. I am not sure why that would matter in the specific place the game is crashing on you though.

Do you have a save just before this?

fssntuff

Sep 15, 2018
T.Geiger,

Sadly no, since have a couple versions of the game, the "radioactive" version, has a single slot I use, and over write.
I was using the time button to roll back to afternoon to purchase multiple levels. I can do a restart and see if it happens again.

fssntuff

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I was using the time button to roll back to afternoon to purchase multiple levels.
Ah, that might be part of your problem right there. Still not sure why it would blow up on you during purchase, but the game does not have the logic to buy more than two levels of Polymorph in one day. (In fact, when first added to the game, even buying two in one day was iffy.) Polymorph is special because it is not just flat levels, having a selection screen during sleep.

lightweiwei

Jun 13, 2017
can someone please tell me what is "morals" and "psychosism" means in the setting? I found how GL works, but I can't find anything that this two.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I used unren to fix the mom/sis jealousy scene but now the checksum doesn't fit anymore. (As I understand there is no easy way to change the image files back to rpa files again) Is it save to play the game with both the old rpa as well as the decompressed image files? Has one a priority above the other? And will save games be compatible to later versions?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes