Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I don't know how that could be possible as both strings are literally displaying the unmodified player.resistence . "5" is the correct value, and Radioactive doesn't touch the Initiative at all (which would be the incorrect one in your example). Tried a few different things and the two values are always the same on this end.
I'm not sure what I was looking at but I think I was mistaken. I just upgraded resistance again and the scores match in both places.

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
I don't know if it's the base game or the mod doing this, but in my current playthrough I noticed that the resistance stat that shows up in your regular stat screen does not match what it says at the Institute. In my game they match at the beginning of the game and after buying 1 level of resistance but after I buy the next level it says resistance 3 at the Institute and resistance 5 in my stats. This is with Natural Physical 1, Natural Social 3, Natural Mental 3, Enhanced Senses 3, Flight 3, and Psychosism 3. Doesn't seem to cause any problems so it may just be cosmetic.
for 3rd of resistant level you buy, you get 2 more bonus resistant

HarbekZone

Dec 14, 2017
Base game or Radioactive²?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 18, in script call
    call interacts (get_char_by_ikey(interact_who))
  File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 289, in script call
    call process_contact_action (char, param)
  File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 566, in script call
    call person_sex1 (char)
  File "game/func_interactions.rpy", line 1468, in script call
    call expression char.ikey + "_sex1_script"
  File "game/chars/char_Sandra.rpy", line 668, in script call
    call sandra_sex2g_script
  File "game/chars/char_Sandra.rpy", line 698, in script call
    call sandra_sex3g_script
  File "game/chars/char_Sandra.rpy", line 747, in script call
    call sandra_sexG_surprise_script
  File "game/chars/char_Sandra.rpy", line 938, in script
    by "Careful now...Don't sink."
Exception: Sayer 'by' is not defined.

Oct 11, 2018
I'm not sure if its Radioactive, GL, or the base game, but i don't seem to be getting any random events from at least one (or two) of the characters, despite reaching the requirements.

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
More specific still. There is not a central repository of random events. What scene are you expecting to get?
Not sure if he has the same issues as I did, but while basically every student was a nympho/sex robot (as per the main walkthrough I guess), the only students with actual randomly occurring events were the ones with no nymphomania at all (i.e. Tamara and your sister). That was with 0.31.03-RA6 installed. Note that, when one of them accidently ended up with an obsession, that actually did trigger random events, so it might be tied to the mental state.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
the only students with actual randomly occurring events were the ones with no nymphomania at all
I was able to get Allie's nympho scenes to trigger (took a couple dozen tries, but it did finally pop). Make sure your characters aren't suppressing wild oats, and that you're not in the middle of the positive alignment quests.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Anniversary Release!

0.31.03-RA7 (2019.02.05)
  • Mind Control
    • Expert Core Suppression: Billy-Sexual. Subject isn't interested in men that aren't Billy.
      • Upgrade to Wild Oats. Requires MC3 and Sympathic Link 3.
      • If with men:
        • Mom's drunk nympho scenes trigger her regular solo drunk scenes.
        • School nympho scenes still play for bookkeeping reasons, but are cut short.
        • Corrupted scenes do not play
        • Phone pictures are still provided (you can choose to keep them or not)
      • Acts as a combination of all Core Suppression options.
  • devcheat.rpy
    • This file, radioactive\devcheat.rpy, is standalone and can be used with most other RenPy games by throwing it into the game folder before startup. I will continue to add to it as other RenPy games continue to annoy me.
    • Console enabled
    • Rollback enabled
    • Keypresses
      • F5 - QuickSave
      • F9 - QuickLoad
      • Shift+F3 - Reload scripts (recompile and continue)
      • Shift+F4 - Enable rollback and console failsafe
  • General
    • RenPy dev mode gone. Doesn't work unless enabled right away. (Hence the need for devcheat.rpy.)
    • Checksum - PNG files "soft fail" the checksum if they exist but don't match. Allows for alternate images while retaining a useful Checksum.

If you are not bothered by "sharing" content, then there is currently no reason to use BillySexual, as there aren't any professional lesbians in the family yet. (Maybe when we finally get the long awaited Aunt DLC. ;))

22 additional variants have hints, covering all the standard Mind Control scenes.

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
I was able to get Allie's nympho scenes to trigger (took a couple dozen tries, but it did finally pop). Make sure your characters aren't suppressing wild oats, and that you're not in the middle of the positive alignment quests.
How do I check whether they're suppressing them? I can see self-control and wild oats (that's the collar icon, right?) are active.
And not doing any quests currently, although alignment is over 50 currently. Not sure if that interferes.

HarbekZone

Dec 14, 2017
One question about Sis tracking system, in "Misc" we have five scenes to unlock, i already "completed" the game but cant find a way to unlock the fifth.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Bugfix release.

0.31.03-RA8 (2019.02.05)
  • Tracking
    • Sis was missing a Track call for a jealousy scene.

I can see self-control and wild oats (that's the collar icon, right?) are active.
That is it right there. Wild Oats blocks quite a bit of the "random" content, since some of it includes other men.

i already "completed" the game but cant find a way to unlock the fifth.
Yes, that is the scene. I forgot to add a second Track call for Sis in the code. The event should be repeatable, so it will be added the next time it pops.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
oh man, getting rid of the popular games subforums will be bad for game mods, especially superpowered ones since there are so many, I just noticed today with the new version

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes