Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
ok guys i am stuck i did everything right and i downloaded this into my main file and everything went into the game file and when i try to play the game it keeps popping up a notebook error what am i doing wrong here
The first time you load after installing this mod it is normal for the game not to start up. Second time it should work though.

I think this error message is caused by the new tracking option:

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
It was the first coercion scene I triggered for anyone.
Ah, confirmed in a new game. The problem is this part right here:
$ RaChar[char.ikey].Track("Coerce", "Handjob " + (char.current_locale.title() or "")) #RA: Tracking
I am taking the character's location as part of the scene title because Sis has different scenes depending on whether she is in school or at home. I had tested an empty char.current_locale to work fine, but then later changed the capitalization to Title casing. And you can't change the casing on a string that doesn't exist. I'll try to get a fix out shortly.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
@T.Geiger Do you know if all girls have the same stat (inhibition+corruption )conditions for obsessive and nymbho state and if yes can you tell them?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
To anyone who has already downloaded Beta2, one of the files didn't get saved before the archive was made. I apologize for this oversight.

@T.Geiger Do you know if all girls have the same stat (inhibition+corruption )conditions for obsessive and nymbho state and if yes can you tell them?
Obsessive generally follows the same Corruption threshold levels of 11, 40, and 70.

Nympho is a bit more freeform. But the scenes that do follow thresholds are Corruption 0, 25, 75, 100. Inhibition only adjusts the likeliness of getting any scene.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

erend

Aug 10, 2017
each time i install this mod when i run the game i got a black screen and the game stop working

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
each time i install this mod when i run the game i got a black screen and the game stop working
You installed "GetLucky" mod too? Also, first start after installing always will freeze, second should work fine then.

erend

Aug 10, 2017
yes i've installed get lucky i've started after installing the mod and when i put this mod after getlucky the game launch and blackscreen and that's all

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
So I did not get Sophie's number. Is this triggerable from a console command?
You can add her with add_to_contacts(s) . The scene in question isn't one time only, but you might be past the qualification for it if you are loading an old save. Her Corruption and Lust need to be less than 20 and Love >= 30.

I had been planning to make it a little more foolproof, but apparently it slipped my mind. I'll fix it in the next Beta.

Reactions: Senator

Senator

May 26, 2017
You can add her with add_to_contacts(s) . The scene in question isn't one time only, but you might be past the qualification for it if you are loading an old save. Her Corruption and Lust need to be less than 20 and Love >= 30.

I had been planning to make it a little more foolproof, but apparently it slipped my mind. I'll fix it in the next Beta.
Thanks, worked for me perfectly.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
No , like i said i run the game => blackscreen and nothing more no traceback , just a blackscreen , but nevermind i'm not gonna try again , thx for trying to help me
Maybe one or more files is corrupt, try to make a new clean installation.

Are you on Linux, Mac or Windows?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017

• Sophie's number should no longer be missable when loading an old save. (You'll still need to make the correct choices to obtain it.)
The wording (same as the original variant) might be a rough fit depending on the scenario before obtaining it. There are three variants and an entire other scene that pass through that bit of code. If it seems too far off, let me know.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
My save from 24.01 started working again after installing radioactive 25, is there any way to make the saves functional at non modded versions?
I gave this some more thought. Ultimately, RenPy is a really odd bird. I think what is happening is that it is trying to side-load Radioactive's data without being asked to. The problem here is that I have created a new object (RaPerson) that it doesn't understand, and thus doesn't know how to side-load.

You can take it back to the base game without full mod releases with a minor amount of effort. Grab game\radioactive\RaPerson.rpy from Radioactive and throw it into SuperPowered's game folder somewhere. I did some basic testing, and was able to load up a save using this. Doesn't require anything else from Radioactive or GetLucky. (It looks like it might even still preserve the data, so you could go back to Radioactive later if you want to. But I wouldn't bet the farm on that.)

Unfortunately, while it is possible to delete the objects and even the object definition, it looks like it isn't possible to remove all trace of an object due to RenPy's rollback feature. So you will probably never be able to play that specific save completely unmodded again.

Reactions: gestved

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
This bug is probably not because of the mod but from the main game files itself but just to be sure I post it here first.
Mom + Ms. Larson have Obsession illness, Mindcraft + Flight are not obtained yet.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes