Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I'm not getting the pics before going to sleep
They are triggered by the same logic that would just change them automatically in the base game. Radioactive simply changes it so it happens just before bed and you have a choice about it. So you'll still need to change a girl's Lust, Corruption, or Inhibition. The mod checks every girl every night to see if a new picture should be unlocked. (And I know it still works because I annoyingly get hit with pictures choices every time I try to test anything else.) :)

If you are certain a girl's stats have changed enough that you should have a new picture, then there may be something wrong with your installation. I don't know anything about Universal Cheat, so I cannot say if it might be causing a problem. If you do not feel like messing with your installation, you could also turn on GetLucky's cheat mode and simply unlock the pictures in the phone menu (and if that doesn't work, your installation is definitely messed up).

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I will be on vacation through Monday. I won't even be checking the site Thursday through Sunday evening. The earliest an update could come out (should SuperPowered release a new version) would be Tuesday morning ET.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI and lbt

moborius

Sep 25, 2017
I will be on vacation through Monday. I won't even be checking the site Thursday through Sunday evening. The earliest an update could come out (should SuperPowered release a new version) would be Tuesday morning ET.

Have a good time, rest and enjoy life! Thx for your hard work!

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I love the bioshock referencing in the second one, but to me it seems a little on-the-nose, there.
Probably. I am really more of a ideas person rather than a details person.

I already have a finalized version of the second image. It will be deployed with the update. If someone wants to create a better image (or make suggestions on improving the existing image), I would be more than happy to use it.

Bsand5518

Oct 9, 2017
Probably. I am really more of a ideas person rather than a details person.

I already have a finalized version of the second image. It will be deployed with the update. If someone wants to create a better image (or make suggestions on improving the existing image), I would be more than happy to use it.
I understand. In hindsight, I don't think a lot of people will be too worried about references not being subtle. I think I know what power this'll be for as well, but I won't say anything, in case I spoil it. xD

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Updated for GetLucky 0.27.01!

Rolled in from Beta:
  • Sophie
    • Get her phone number when Billy earns her love.
  • Negative Interactions
    • Beg and Slap no longer tied to unavailable flaws. (To be removed when flaws implemented.)
  • Tracking
    • Tracks the major scenes and variants for each girl.
    • Tries to err on the side of not spoiling scenes.
    • In development.
    • Does not track
      • Scenes that don't involve Billy. (eg: Derek getting a handjob from Sandra.)
      • Pre-flaw variants. (eg: Nympho Sis jumping on non-incest Billy.)
      • Minor variants. (eg: Big vs small dick)
      • One-time scenes. (eg: Anything in the story.)
Completely new to this release:
  • Flaw Suppression
    • New injection available from Globex. Suppress any flaw. But be forewarned: there is a chance of severely dangerous side effects.
  • New Game Mechanics
    • Long term effects that wear off over time.
    • Effect immunity that builds up with use.
  • Globex Catalogue Extension Framework
    • New injections can be added in any order and usually without further modifying core files.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

pellizza

May 7, 2017
Hi
What exactly triggers Tamara to ask me to walk her home?
I have very high values with her afret tutoring, and Freddy has never been sent to spy her, but the scene does not come in.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes