• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I think it was a good finale for the update and not a cliffhanger, though.
What we were all waiting for was the next update, not this one. Still, I really liked the content of this update, as it was even heavier in lore than the previous one. The next update should be 0.99, so maybe it's not the conclusion yet, but it feels like it should be so maybe we jumped right into the 1.0. Did the dev say that the next update will still be bimonthly?

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
I think it was a good finale for the update and not a cliffhanger, though.
What we were all waiting for was the next update, not this one. Still, I really liked the content of this update, as it was even heavier in lore than the previous one. The next update should be 0.99, so maybe it's not the conclusion yet, but it feels like it should be so maybe we jumped right into the 1.0. Did the dev say that the next update will still be bimonthly?
screenshot0009.png

likely 3 month

U4u47f

Feb 23, 2024
Hey yall! Just wonderin if the MC finally gets out of the dream in this update. If not, planning on binging this til .99 as the last cliffhanger effectively destroyed my mental stability. Just lookin for a yes or no answer, dont want no spoilers.

Reactions: ItzSyther

Kazenaraka

Aug 16, 2019
Hey yall! Just wonderin if the MC finally gets out of the dream in this update. If not, planning on binging this til .99 as the last cliffhanger effectively destroyed my mental stability. Just lookin for a yes or no answer, dont want no spoilers.
Yes

4.80 star(s) 308 Votes