• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'll give my first thoughts about this update. If I sound vague, it's on purpose. As I'm trying not to spoil. I also only did a single playthrough and I'll get to more at a later date.

I'll be upfront, this update was mixed for me. With my initial first playthrough, some parts were good. Some parts have me believing WW cooked a bit too much, too soon. While other things got clarified on, or expanded beyond what was previously known. The lore was great, but also too expansive when paired with the revelation of some of the cosmology. It felt like we skipped a few steps somewhere. That's just my initial feelings. That cliffhanger actually didn't do anything for me, but that wouldn't be surprising for anyone that knows me well.

So like I said, it was mixed for me. It wasn't a bad update, but it also wasn't great. If I had to rate it out of 10, it would be a 7.5, possibly jumping to an 8. It being just a good update. The sex scenes were great though. I saw one of my particular favorite women still didn't learn her lesson. I blew her back out yet again. Probably one of the biggest closet perverts in game. Anyway, my view will undoubtedly change as I play it more over the weeks. This is just my current feelings after a single playthrough.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Superhuman-0.98
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Eumm

Nov 22, 2021
From Valravn, he and the fairy and Syla all served the Lord of Dark but the fairy and Syla somehow betrayed at some point. And he deeply believes that MC will join him serving LoD. Maybe there are even more ecrets than what have been implied.

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
i have been following this game for a long time, i think the one problem is that it is gotten too wierd too fast. perhaps a control of pacing would be better served. alot of the cosmology maddess can be explained in the sec or third chapter instead of the first.

and the first should properly introduce the myth and legends and keep a sense of mystery.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Hmm, we've got another power/skill choice.

You can either buy the voidstone in the shop which allows you to trade your spine to Humanity for 5 skill, or buy the power drink to get 30 power.
Actually, is it a choice? I slept on it, and I feel like you might be able to get both in one run. You'd need to buy the monster energy drink earlier, since the voidstone only appears in the dream, but you had the option to buy the monster energy drink earlier before we got captured. Hm, and it might be reasonable to assume it'll be necessary for a power/skill check in the upcoming Cole fight.

4.80 star(s) 308 Votes