• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HatlessHobie

Dec 31, 2019
Does anyone know if Nico will be part of the main romance cast? like the twins are for sure part of it, and probably ella, but will nico be part of it? Not having the baddest girl be part of it would be an economical and historical loss

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
guys I finished Klaus arc and I liked it but it got stale and the game seems soo long, does it get any better? is it worth it to continue (I got the idea of the game)
I do have to admit that part is a bit long and does get a little stale because of the michael fight, but I dig that shit, so I didn't feel bored. It does get a lot better.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
guys I finished Klaus arc and I liked it but it got stale and the game seems soo long, does it get any better? is it worth it to continue (I got the idea of the game)
If you finished Klauss arc i imagine you are on Jake arc. Of course it gets better. Keep going. For me the most slow part of the game is finishing all the side quests before the mall event.

Reactions: SquallofNight
4.80 star(s) 308 Votes