• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Eh, the spoiler box is better imo, particularly for large "walls of text".
Makes the entire post take up less space visually for any who don't want to see the information contained within.
Yes. Spoiler button is better for big wall of text.
But to hide smaller spoilers, the Ispoiler is better.

Also you missed the point. The guy, I was answering to, was asking for another way to hide spoilers (beside classical spoiler box). So I answered him with Ispoiler, duh.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Keep in mind about the Ocean of the Strength Eaters in your hierarchy.
Why would I? I intentionally excluded it because we have no information on it and it was never implied to be apart of the hierarchy. Like Aglaecwif said herself, it's an ocean that monsters, strength eaters in particular, worship. Even this update, Tanos didn't mention it when he told Deryl about the Apostles, Arbiters and Outer Twins.

Besides, if you're one of those guys that believe it's an outer twin, it's technically up there in my post already.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
To give you a general idea. Some might interpret it differently, so I would say your own conclusion could be true as well. Nothing's confirmed at this current time.

1. The Eye is an Origin. It's the Arbiter of the 3rd and 4th Apostle. Their papa, if you would. You learn about this when you ask Aglaecwif about worship and the strongest power. Valravn also comments on it after the Battle, if you beat him honorably.

2. When MC agrees to give himself over to the Eye, they join together and the Origin is reborn in the universe. That's not MC's consciousness. It's the newly reborn Origin. MC's mind is likely dead or mixed into it after that point. Basically, MC doesn't exist as himself anymore.

3. It's power surpasses the 5th Evolution, but it's still incomplete. It's mind is also not very lucid and it goes around stealing memories to not only gain knowledge but to look for it's other parts.

4. The rest of it's parts we don't know about but one of them it was looking for is a "her" during the battle. The her is assumed to be Ella since it went directly to her cave and when it got tossed outside of the dimension by Nico, it was trying to get back in to find her. That alone eliminates many candidates as only Aglaecwif, Tiffany, Alice, Laurie, Nyx, Charlie, Zara, Jill and Alexis are in there.

Laurie, Alice and Aglaecwif were in the same cave as MC already so they're eliminated. Alexis got tossed by him, so she's removed. He encountered Nico and wasn't focused on her. Tiffany likely already left the battlefield completely by that point and Jill got sent out by Nico. So that leaves Charlie, Zara, Nyx and Ella. Nyx, Zara and Charlie aren't Apostle Spawn and they were out on the battlefield. That leaves Ella, who's the 3rd Spawn and his "granddaughter".

5. Back to it's power. Origin Reborn MC is powered by and linked to the higher plane of the monster realm. It's assumed that it's the Apostle's plane that we see during Jake's death and in our Evolution Level 3 sequence. However, there's a chance that it could be an unknown plane that's even higher than the Apostles. Where the Arbiters, or the Original Trait itself, sleeps until they're linked to someone who's achieved both Apostle twins trait.

6. The reason Deus beat the Origin Reborn MC is because he went back in time and killed him before he connected to MC. This is an assumption though as we don't know how far Deus went back. We just know he killed him via going back in time. "MC" couldn't beat him because he was currently incomplete and recently reborn in the universe.

7. As for Deus. He's an anomaly. Don't question it. Nobody but WW really knows what's going on with him. From what we can see of his powers, he controls Time (5th), Space (6th) and even Light (8th). The guy was even shown to be able to manipulate dreams and maybe even memories as well in the current update. So we can potentially slap even the 4th and 10th in there. That's how crazy he is and no one really knows what's going on with him.

That's pretty much it. It's still not clear, so there's no true definitive answer until we learn more about the Arbiters. Just a quick reminder so you know the implied hierarchy of the monsters.

0. God (???)
1. The two Outer Twins (Unknown)
2. 6 Arbiters (Parents of the Apostles)
3. 12 Apostles (Origin of all monsters)
4. The Chosen/S+ Class Monsters (Direct Children of Apostles)
5. S Class Monsters
Great text, man! So, who would be the entity of death "too strong too soon?" And what do you think would have happened if it hadn't interfered at the moment you were delivered? Another thing, being 12 apostles might refer to Christianity, so being above them, "Father, Son, and Holy Spirit," or 3 entities that are essentially 1, could it be the same here?

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
Great text, man! So, who would be the entity of death "too strong too soon?" And what do you think would have happened if it hadn't interfered at the moment you were delivered? Another thing, being 12 apostles might refer to Christianity, so being above them, "Father, Son, and Holy Spirit," or 3 entities that are essentially 1, could it be the same here?
That was the Lord of Dark, the 7th Apostle (at least, as far as we know). He's Valravn's lord (the king he talks about when you beat him and after the battle).

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
That's the 7th Apostle/Lord of Dark. Valravn's papa that you see during his fight with MC.

As for what I think would've happened if it didn't kill the 4th's avatar. I assume the 4th would've summoned the Arbiter or whatever the end goal of her experiment was at the time. Maybe she would've killed him or enslaved him for breeding. We actually don't know. What we do know is, the 4th has adjusted whatever she was planning to do there after he reached Level 2 with the Origin awakening. MC is linked to her or her twin, the 3rd. So pretty much, that dead end doesn't really matter anymore, outside of the information it gave. Whatever the 4th wanted to do with MC there, she changed her mind on.

The 12 Apostles don't follow Christianity really. They're Eldritch monsters from a higher plane of existence. There's 12 of them, each having a twin that embodies half of an original trait of the Arbiters. Aglaecwif and Valravn give information on this.

So how it goes is, there's 6 Arbiters above the 12 Apostles, which are their children. The Apostles are a set of six twins. Each set being created by a single Arbiter each. They have half of the Arbiter trait as their power.

First set of twins:

1st Apostle - Authority
2nd Apostle - Power
Original Trait - Order

Second set of twins:

3rd Apostle - Body
4th Apostle - Memory
Original Trait - Evolution

Third set of twins:

5th Apostle - Time
6th Apostle - Ether
Original Trait - Infinity

Fourth set of twins:

7th Apostle - Dark
8th Apostle - Light
Original Trait - ???

Fifth set of twins:

9th Apostle - Truth
10th Apostle - Illusion/unknown
Original Trait - ???

Sixth set of twins:

11th Apostle - Destruction
12th Apostle - Creation
Original Trait - ???

We don't know exactly how the Outer Twins fit in currently. They could be above the Arbiters or completely separate. The current theory I have on them, if they created the Arbiters, is that the Arbiters are two sets of triplets. One Outer Twin created Order, Evolution and Infinity while the other created whatever the Arbiters of the 7th through 12th Apostles represents.

It would look like this:

First Outer Twin created -

First set of Triplets

1st Arbiter = Order Trait
Authority (1st) + Power (2nd)

2nd Arbiter = Evolution Trait = Eye (?)
Body (3rd) + Memory (4th)

3rd Arbiter = Infinity Trait
Time (5th) + Ether (6th)

2nd Outer Twin created:

2nd set of Triplets

4th Arbiter = ??? Trait
Dark (7th) + Light (8th)

5th Arbiter = ??? Trait
Truth (9th) + ???(10th)

6th Arbiter = ??? Trait
Destruction (11th) + Creation (12th)

Just as a reminder. This is just a theory from the current info provided. It's not confirmed to be this way. We'll actually get more insight next update, if WW goes in detail about the 7th through 12 Apostles. That's along with finding out the original trait that they represent half of. So for now, it's fine to come to your own conclusion as we're all pretty much in the dark.

openup212

Jul 23, 2020
Reactions: CandyGuru2214

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
So I'm not sure if it means anything, but does anybody else find it curious how WW has set up his Patreon tiers? We have the obvious low tiers of human, then superhuman, then monster, then hero, but it gets a bit interesting from there. The next rung up is the apostles tier, followed by the eye of god tier, and ending with the unknown tier. The bit I find fascinating is that I thought the creature in the unknown tier pic was the 7th apostle/whatever killed the 7th. But according to this hierarchy, its above even the arbiters (I'm assuming eye of god refers to the arbiters)

Maybe its one of those other gods, like the god of the moon or the great ocean or something we aren't yet aware of.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
So I'm not sure if it means anything, but does anybody else find it curious how WW has set up his Patreon tiers? We have the obvious low tiers of human, then superhuman, then monster, then hero, but it gets a bit interesting from there. The next rung up is the apostles tier, followed by the eye of god tier, and ending with the unknown tier. The bit I find fascinating is that I thought the creature in the unknown tier pic was the 7th apostle/whatever killed the 7th. But according to this hierarchy, its above even the arbiters (I'm assuming eye of god refers to the arbiters)

Maybe its one of those other gods, like the god of the moon or the great ocean or something we aren't yet aware of.
I don't think that unknown is an apostle after what he did to Avatar of the 4. It's like he's on a whole other level. Someone said he's the 7th, but does anyone have any game images proving that? Also, what's the deal with those arbiters? above the apostles that people mention? Any images proving that they exist?

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
I don't think that unknown is an apostle after what he did to Avatar of the 4. It's like he's on a whole other level. Someone said he's the 7th, but does anyone have any game images proving that? Also, what's the deal with those arbiters? above the apostles that people mention? Any images proving that they exist?
According to the Lore Whore, the arbiters are very old, to the point most monsters don't remember them anymore. Most monsters simply accept either the Ocean/Moon gods or believe that the apostles are avatars of higher beings. She says something to the effect of that those monsters that do remember are waiting for their return. So the best assumption we have is that they exist (likely in the higher plane that's been tossed around a few times) but they don't have any avatars currently in existence.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Apostles create theses avatar through their own body. they are emprisonned/locked in this higher plan for some reason and can only come on earth through theses shells, when the eye who likely is an arbiter also reside in the higher plan but cant do the same because he dont have a body at all since he need mc's one to be reborn.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xanthe "We believe the corpse to be a part of a greater whole. An avatar through which a great monster acts."
Xanthe "Our agent, the one that identified you coincidentally, linked the corpse to this greater creature. It seems to have been made from its own body."

Aglaecwiff also confirm us that from what she know, Ella's plan is to call apostles on earth and even Sylla tell's us about the 4th arrival soon.

The lord of dark is likely a bigger threat than apostle or even arbiter, personnaly i believe that he's one of the two outer twins but it's just a theory so far.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 308 Votes