Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
I would give her once chance she is like 16 or 17 some kids are stupid at these ages after that she getting cooked
Meanwhile I look forward to crushing all her hopes, dreams and fondest desires right in front of her before ripping her in half to drown in her own blood

Edit: Because she's just that damn annoying

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
The anomaly on his heart was from Charlie using her power on the MC when he visited Ella's orphanage. He felt the curse/geas or whatever it is and followed it to Charlie in the dream. I doubt there is any further relationship hidden between the two.
I dunno, the Shopkeeper calling the MC Charlie seems like a flag of some hidden connection to me.

A fleeting presence

May 13, 2023
Hi again, I came back to shed light on a small detail I didn't see people comment here (or maybe you do, memory isn't my strongest trait...)

Spoilers below, read only if well past 0.95

Remember Ella's massacre on middleschool where she gets her 3rd evolution? Well, she says a couple of interesting things that could help expand the (not so heated now...) debate on her powers, specifically memory:

"Our eyes are still blind, we must feed so we can see"
"Only then can she begin her search"
"Memories visible, the One..."

If we consider this piece of monologue alongside the so much cited comment from Ella, on how memory isn't her strongest suit (I don't have access to the exact quote, feel free to quote it) I think we can draw some assumptions:

-The way Ella was able to identify good candidates to become superhumans was through vision, but more specifically seeing "memories". By that I mean, maybe when she saw someone, she could see some or all of their "memories" on the psychological sense, but the "genetic memories" as well (That's how she could asses Cristy and Emmily's bodies and minds to a certain degree) that allowing her to literally see genetic compatibility and epigenomics to a level we can't comprehend as humans without powers.

-At least one Apostle (3rd or 4th) knew her plans (or a part) at that time and was an board with them, helping Ella evolve and giving her guidance through consuming her classmates. That would explain Ella speaking in plural and referring to herself saying "her search", since she's currently in trance and connected to said Apostle. My personal guess would be 4th due the memory aspect being mentioned both through Ella's eyes and "memories visible", as well as the means of consuming people's brains and the pink vial. This also ties well with the Dead End (can't remember the number) where Ella calls the 4th and offers MC to her, showing certain degree of cooperation or necessity.

Now, the funky part, do you think the last quote "memories visible, the One" could refer to MC's eye (Arbiter), to "God", or something else?

Unrelated note again, but I noticed Spoilers can only be accessed with an account. Considering that and what I was quoting was on past updates, how should I use the spoiler tag from now on? Thanks a lot!

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Hi again, I came back to shed light on a small detail I didn't see people comment here (or maybe you do, memory isn't my strongest trait...)

Remember Ella's massacre on middleschool where she gets her 3rd evolution? Well, she says a couple of interesting things that could help expand the (not so heated now...) debate on her powers, specifically memory:

If we consider this piece of monologue alongside the so much cited comment from Ella, on how memory isn't her strongest suit (I don't have access to the exact quote, feel free to quote it) I think we can draw some assumptions:

-The way Ella was able to identify good candidates to become superhumans was through vision, but more specifically seeing "memories". By that I mean, maybe when she saw someone, she could see some or all of their "memories" on the psychological sense, but the "genetic memories" as well (That's how she could asses Cristy and Emmily's bodies and minds to a certain degree) that allowing her to literally see genetic compatibility and epigenomics to a level we can't comprehend as humans without powers.

-At least one Apostle (3rd or 4th) knew her plans (or a part) at that time and was an board with them, helping Ella evolve and giving her guidance through consuming her classmates. That would explain Ella speaking in plural and referring to herself saying "her search", since she's currently in trance and connected to said Apostle. My personal guess would be 4th due the memory aspect being mentioned both through Ella's eyes and "memories visible", as well as the means of consuming people's brains and the pink vial. This also ties well with the Dead End (can't remember the number) where Ella calls the 4th and offers MC to her, showing certain degree of cooperation or necessity.

Now, the funky part, do you think the last quote "memories visible, the One" could refer to MC's eye (Arbiter), to "God", or something else?

Unrelated note again, but I noticed Spoilers can only be accessed with an account. Considering that and what I was quoting was on past updates, how should I use the spoiler tag from now on? Thanks a lot!
I don't know if this is relevant to your theory but the scene ends with this:
screenshot0043.png
screenshot0044.png
ending with whoever it is calling Mc by his name.

I interpreted this as Ella somehow knowing that Mc was there, if she really is able to "see" memories that could explain it.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017

If you want to hide spoilers, then use [ ISPOILER ] text [ / ISPOILER ]
(without spaces)

And your speculations about Ella doing Apostle's agenda when she massacred her classmates is very wild. It was implied few times, that she did it as a revenge. She was bullied by them in the past. And if it triggered her evolution, then good for her.

Reactions: SquallofNight

XeroZero000

Apr 18, 2020
Hey guys, so I just replayed the game with a walkthrough's help and finally got enough corruption points to see the dead end scene where the MC gets possessed by the red eye. I'm a bit confused about what happened to him. At first, I thought he was dead, but it seems like he might still have some awareness? Can anyone please tell what happened?

Was the MC still alive? Did he merge with the eye, but the eye is dominant and he's just an observer? Or is he truly dead, and we're just seeing the viewpoint from the red eye itself?

Another thing I noticed is that the it mentions the "MC" has unlimited energy or something similar. However, it's surprising how easily Deus defeated him. It seems like the MC didn't even stand a chance. Why was he folded so easily?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
If you want to hide spoilers, then use [ ISPOILER ] text [ / ISPOILER ]
(without spaces)
Eh, the spoiler box is better imo, particularly for large "walls of text".
Makes the entire post take up less space visually for any who don't want to see the information contained within.

The Specter

Jan 27, 2023
Hey guys, so I just replayed the game with a walkthrough's help and finally got enough corruption points to see the dead end scene where the MC gets possessed by the red eye. I'm a bit confused about what happened to him. At first, I thought he was dead, but it seems like he might still have some awareness? Can anyone please tell what happened?

Was the MC still alive? Did he merge with the eye, but the eye is dominant and he's just an observer? Or is he truly dead, and we're just seeing the viewpoint from the red eye itself?

Another thing I noticed is that the it mentions the "MC" has unlimited energy or something similar. However, it's surprising how easily Deus defeated him. It seems like the MC didn't even stand a chance. Why was he folded so easily?
Im guessing Deus just went back in time to before MC merged and killed him like that.

TheOneZR

May 4, 2023

The MC (The eye) has unlimeted energy because he is connected to the higher plains the empty street with buildings in the distance that place provides to him energy because is their world at least i think that is the case

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018

From what I understand and speculate, the "eye" is an entity even above the apostles we have seen. It's like a sovereign sealed within the protagonist since childhood, even before he received the powers.

Why do I think this? Firstly, he managed to overcome the mental control of the first apostle, arguing that "the first has no authority over us."

Ella made a deal with the "mother," one of the apostles, to find this entity, "the perfect vessel," but she is abruptly destroyed in the "too strong too soon" death by an unknown and very powerful entity connected to Ella's past, We still don't know who this entity is, but she must be seeking the same power.

And my final theory about this monster is that it was the one who possessed Ella and made her commit the massacre at the school. Perhaps it hides inside her stealthily, waiting for the moment she finds "the ideal vessel" to leave, which is why she looks completely terrified.

Well, this entity, (the eye) when it possesses the protagonist's body, stands before the monsters, and they abruptly kneel before him, acknowledging the sovereignty of the monarch. However, he revived in that death with little power, only in a level 3 body, That's why Deus defeated him, for not having access to his full power.

and he goes to earth in search of "her." I suppose that's Emily, whom Ella has said has even greater potential than the protagonist and she combined, but these are just my theories. Screenshot_20240318_220829_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg Screenshot_20240318_220721_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg Screenshot_20240318_220344_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg Screenshot_20240318_220304_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg Screenshot_20240318_220231_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

To give you a general idea. Some might interpret it differently, so I would say your own conclusion could be true as well. Nothing's confirmed at this current time.

1. The Eye is an Origin. It's the Arbiter of the 3rd and 4th Apostle. Their papa, if you would. You learn about this when you ask Aglaecwif about worship and the strongest power. Valravn also comments on it after the Battle, if you beat him honorably.

2. When MC agrees to give himself over to the Eye, they join together and the Origin is reborn in the universe. That's not MC's consciousness. It's the newly reborn Origin. MC's mind is likely dead or mixed into it after that point. Basically, MC doesn't exist as himself anymore.

3. It's power surpasses the 5th Evolution, but it's still incomplete. It's mind is also not very lucid and it goes around stealing memories to not only gain knowledge but to look for it's other parts.

4. The rest of it's parts we don't know about but one of them it was looking for is a "her" during the battle. The her is assumed to be Ella since it went directly to her cave and when it got tossed outside of the dimension by Nico, it was trying to get back in to find her. That alone eliminates many candidates as only Aglaecwif, Tiffany, Alice, Laurie, Nyx, Charlie, Zara, Jill and Alexis are in there.

Laurie, Alice and Aglaecwif were in the same cave as MC already so they're eliminated. Alexis got tossed by him, so she's removed. He encountered Nico and wasn't focused on her. Tiffany likely already left the battlefield completely by that point and Jill got sent out by Nico. So that leaves Charlie, Zara, Nyx and Ella. Nyx, Zara and Charlie aren't Apostle Spawn and they were out on the battlefield. That leaves Ella, who's the 3rd Spawn and his "granddaughter".

5. Back to it's power. Origin Reborn MC is powered by and linked to the higher plane of the monster realm. It's assumed that it's the Apostle's plane that we see during Jake's death and in our Evolution Level 3 sequence. However, there's a chance that it could be an unknown plane that's even higher than the Apostles. Where the Arbiters, or the Original Trait itself, sleeps until they're linked to someone who's achieved both Apostle twins trait.

6. The reason Deus beat the Origin Reborn MC is because he went back in time and killed him before he connected to MC. This is an assumption though as we don't know how far Deus went back. We just know he killed him via going back in time. "MC" couldn't beat him because he was currently incomplete and recently reborn in the universe.

7. As for Deus. He's an anomaly. Don't question it. Nobody but WW really knows what's going on with him. From what we can see of his powers, he controls Time (5th), Space (6th) and even Light (8th). The guy was even shown to be able to manipulate dreams and maybe even memories as well in the current update. So we can potentially slap even the 4th and 10th in there. That's how crazy he is and no one really knows what's going on with him.

That's pretty much it. It's still not clear, so there's no true definitive answer until we learn more about the Arbiters. Just a quick reminder so you know the implied hierarchy of the monsters.

0. God (???)
1. The two Outer Twins (Unknown)
2. 6 Arbiters (Parents of the Apostles)
3. 12 Apostles (Origin of all monsters)
4. The Chosen/S+ Class Monsters (Direct Children of Apostles)
5. S Class Monsters

rivet

Jan 24, 2019
To give you a general idea. Some might interpret it differently, so I would say your own conclusion could be true as well. Nothing's confirmed at this current time.

1. The Eye is an Origin. It's the Arbiter of the 3rd and 4th Apostle. Their papa, if you would. You learn about this when you ask Aglaecwif about worship and the strongest power. Valravn also comments on it after the Battle, if you beat him honorably.

2. When MC agrees to give himself over to the Eye, they join together and the Origin is reborn in the universe. That's not MC's consciousness. It's the newly reborn Origin. MC's mind is likely dead or mixed into it after that point. Basically, MC doesn't exist as himself anymore.

3. It's power surpasses the 5th Evolution, but it's still incomplete. It's mind is also not very lucid and it goes around stealing memories to not only gain knowledge but to look for it's other parts.

4. The rest of it's parts we don't know about but one of them it was looking for is a "her" during the battle. The her is assumed to be Ella since it went directly to her cave and when it got tossed outside of the dimension by Nico, it was trying to get back in to find her. That alone eliminates many candidates as only Aglaecwif, Tiffany, Alice, Laurie, Nyx, Charlie, Zara, Jill and Alexis are in there.

Laurie, Alice and Aglaecwif were in the same cave as MC already so they're eliminated. Alexis got tossed by him, so she's removed. He encountered Nico and wasn't focused on her. Tiffany likely already left the battlefield completely by that point and Jill got sent out by Nico. So that leaves Charlie, Zara, Nyx and Ella. Nyx, Zara and Charlie aren't Apostle Spawn and they were out on the battlefield. That leaves Ella, who's the 3rd Spawn and his "granddaughter".

5. Back to it's power. Origin Reborn MC is powered by and linked to the higher plane of the monster realm. It's assumed that it's the Apostle's plane that we see during Jake's death and in our Evolution Level 3 sequence. However, there's a chance that it could be an unknown plane that's even higher than the Apostles. Where the Arbiters, or the Original Trait itself, sleeps until they're linked to someone who's achieved both Apostle twins trait.

6. The reason Deus beat the Origin Reborn MC is because he went back in time and killed him before he connected to MC. This is an assumption though as we don't know how far Deus went back. We just know he killed him via going back in time. "MC" couldn't beat him because he was currently incomplete and recently reborn in the universe.

7. As for Deus. He's an anomaly. Don't question it. Nobody but WW really knows what's going on with him. From what we can see of his powers, he controls Time (5th), Space (6th) and even Light (8th). The guy was even shown to be able to manipulate dreams and maybe even memories as well in the current update. So we can potentially slap even the 4th and 10th in there. That's how crazy he is and no one really knows what's going on with him.

That's pretty much it. It's still not clear, so there's no true definitive answer until we learn more about the Arbiters. Just a quick reminder so you know the implied hierarchy of the monsters.

0. God (???)
1. The two Outer Twins (Unknown)
2. 6 Arbiters (Parents of the Apostles)
3. 12 Apostles (Origin of all monsters)
4. The Chosen/S+ Class Monsters (Direct Children of Apostles)
5. S Class Monsters
Keep in mind about the Ocean of the Strength Eaters in your hierarchy.

4.80 star(s) 312 Votes