Assblasta9k

Apr 22, 2018
Can anyone explain me the versioning of this game?

Build 190818

This doesn't make any sense to me, is it passed alpha? Is it in Beta? Is it released? (doubt)
Or rather, how close is the game to finishing?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Can anyone explain me the versioning of this game?

Build 190818

This doesn't make any sense to me, is it passed alpha? Is it in Beta? Is it released? (doubt)
Or rather, how close is the game to finishing?
It's a date. Alpha, beta, and released mean next to nothing when it comes to hentai game development I've found. So I'm glad this dev does not use version numbers but dates.

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
I did a tiny bit of hunting and found a thread on ULMF and DHM's patreon. Looks like the project was severely delayed as DHM took feedback and revamped the game to be less like Ghosts n Goblins. Supposedly the game is easier and instead of only being able to take 1 hit before dying, now you will be able to take several. DHM is also redoing sprite work and how the H system works. Supposedly another demo with release sometime late this month or early March.

Personally I found the game pretty damn easy, especially if you get the boomerang or bombs, then almost everything melts before you. But, if the majority found the game hard, then it's up to DHM to figure out how to make it easier, as a game being too hard may defeat the purpose of it being used for "extra" activities.

dudibudi

Sep 27, 2017
Make it easier? Hell no. I am not a pro like the dude above me. I got some troubles with the mermaids, but when you get the mechanic behind it (which is very clever) and the patience to try again than it feels way more satisfying to beat it. The controls threw me off at first, but the delay is in my eyes intentional and I like the idea a lot. The art Design is AMAZING, almost as good as FOBS in my eyes. The ONLY the very ONLY thing I can complain about is the hitboxes are shit sometimes. The model or sprite does not collide but I get a hit anyway.

Last edited:

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
Version 190929 was released some time back on the Patreon, if anyone could share.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
You should include the decryption key for that link as well. And is that a new build? If so, from when? And do you have a changelog?
I'm assuming it's the one that came out last night you can grab it here . Peroroncino4202 is it the gamepad version or the no gamepad version that you posted?

lurkingperoroncino

May 30, 2018
I'm assuming it's the one that came out last night you can grab it here . Peroroncino4202 is it the gamepad version or the no gamepad version that you posted?
the non gamepad version.
You should include the decryption key for that link as well. And is that a new build? If so, from when? And do you have a changelog?
My bad i was so sure it requires no key lol damn.

here's the unlocked link

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
A new build? oh i wonder what changed. All i remember from playing this game is how reflex-intensive it is.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes