Others - Completed - Super Monsters ‘n Girls [v2.02] [DHM]

1. 3.00 star(s)

kazralinux

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MORE MONSTERS GIRLS

Now this game is very short and to much easy, at the end of the game it become a little dificult not not so much
    The pixel art es vey good
    the animations are fine
    Theres no VA
    lack of animations
    lack of cg animations
    lack of content
    meh gameplay
    cliche story
    Still i had a fine wank
    Meh game Meh wank
    4,5/10 (Sorry for my bad english)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

dudibudi

Review of version 1.2.2
    You are a musketeer slinging boy/man trying not to get fucked by amazing looking monster girls.

Cons:
    -Some hitboxes are way off (the tongue plants for example or mermaids) happens from time to time, nothing game breaking but sometimes a bit annoying.
    -You can neither skip nor speed up dialogues . It was especially long in the "extra stage".

Pros:
    +Music has some real bangers in it. I was timimg my jumps and attacks just to match the beat of the music sometimes.
    +I was informed by "Succubus Hunter" that you can in fact change the language to english. Thank you for that.
    +High variety of locations and monsters.
    +Amazing art. Background, monster girls, sex scenes. Everything VERY excellent. Though its not the best animated pixel sex its very good.
    +The gameplay was more of a motivation to play than the sex scenes. At the beginning I lost on purpose to every new girl, but later on I just kept going because I don't wanted to stop playing.
    +Tight controls, responsive and simple yet not boring because of changing patterns of enemies.
    +Good introduction to new game mechanics and hazards. Thats good game design.
    +The dificulty is way better than the first game. The implementation of a sex meter and a damage meter was better than the two hits and you are out system before.
    +In my first playthrough I did not even saw the "extra stage" that you unlock after beating the first game. I was very happy to be surprised like that.
    +You get mario spin thrown by a random green haired angel to destroy the moon.

I wish the game was longer. Even if you struggle at some parts I don't think that you will take longer than 2-3 hours to beat this game. The checkpoints are very forgiving.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Clashvenar

10/10
    Excelent Art
    Impressive and cute H scenes
    Pretty good gameplay!
    There's lots of areas and diverse enemies to "challenge" in this genre of game.
    There's nothing grotesque or gross here, unlike other games i've seen, so yeah, definitely a must play!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

zebrafuxx

This is such a fun and addicting game with tons of monsters 'n' girls to be captured by. The game mechanics are simple yet effective, and the h-content is great so you have fun whether you win or lose ;)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

eggsausce

EXCEPTIONALLY high-quality platformer with honestly some of the best gameplay you'll find on this site. It's hard, but there's a checkpoint at literally every screen transition, so with enough trial and error you'll finish it in no time.

It's also worth nothing there are actually two separate game maps. The first is a pretty straightforward copy of Super Ghouls n Ghosts, though it does diverge more as the game goes on. The second is themed around Asian mythology (stuff like jiang-shi and whatnot). I'm pretty sure it's based on another existing game, but for the life of me I haven't a clue what it is.

The pixel art is gorgeous, all the sex scenes are fully animated... the environments are visually striking and unique, the platforming is tight... you don't get much better than this. There's no voice acting though, so just keep that in mind. (Personally I think it'd be out of place in a game like this, but to each their own.)
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Squall14

Fun game. It is way more enjoyable than their last one (Monster n girls). It also has a lot of monsters and variety. Fairly easy to beat as well with a bit of challenge at the end. The h-scenes don't have voices though which would be the best in my opinion. A fun little game which you can finish in about 1 hour. I'd recommend.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Publix Hair

Very good and polished short game, deserves your money if you want to encourage DHM to do more. Gameplay is a bit one-note, but ultimately adequate for the game's length of about an hour (give or take for player skill). Story is simple, and the depth and quality are appropriate for the game's length. Graphics are very well done, though your enjoyment is subject to taste. Character designs are all pretty cute, and there is a proportionately high amount of erotic content. Again, both are subject to individual preference. If you end up liking it, please buy it.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3427911

While it has issues (the level design can be annoying especially later on, most enemies take too many hits to kill, and weapons are very unbalanced), if you can live with them, this game is varied and enjoyable, and doesn't overstay it's welcome.

Gameplay-wise, it's basically an 80's style platformer (e.g. Ghosts and Goblins, old-school Castlevania) with a slightly lower level of difficulty than you might expect and fortunately frequent checkpoints. The pixel art and animations are cute, the controls are also pretty good as long as you use long-ranged weapons (your starter rifle and rocket launcher are the best IMO), and there were a few moments and references to retro games that genuinely surprised and got a chuckle out of me.

Basically, if you have any interest in Femdom, Monster Girls, Onee-chanXShota, or even lewd platformers in general, I'd recommend giving this one a try.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Axis3123

Story: Can't read Japanese, but from what I can tell, you're a little knight trying to stop a demoness from conquering the world? (and, spoilers, there's a plot twist at the end).

Gameplay: A standard 2d sidescroller in the style of Ghost and Goblins, only with better jump controls and lewdness abound. Platforming and defeating enemies and bosses is the name of the game here with checkpoints sprinkled about. There are also different weapons that all serve their purpose and also vary in damage output, just like how there are enemies that are tankier than others.

In all honesty, this is a step in a better direction than the previous Monsters'n Girls. The level design is way better, the enemies are telegraphed accordingly and the weapons are fun to use, lots of things this game does better. It also manages to be more cinematic and does show more levels of love put into it, like the pandering shot when going down a rope in the 3rd-to last area, or the small cutscenes during the last boss fights. It's the small details that count.

Heck, it caught me off guard that those last scenes are based on Kirby's Adventure and Super Star (no joke, really). It even throws a shoot-em-up segment for variety's sake.

If I had to criticize anything from this game, it would be how rough the game feels around the edges. The game is polished, yes, but it is lacking in the hitbox/level geometry department. There have been countless times the plant enemy suddenly sent me to the stage select screen when the bud is closed (how the hell does that logically happen?), or when the enemy is too low to be hit normally (even crouched), or hell, even on the levels when using the cannons it somehow travels through the wall (unintentionally found this out, doesn't hinder the game overall, just pointing it out). It's an annoyance, but everything else is dandy.

I could say the same for the bosses, they're a mixed bag. The first one isn't so bad, it's just learning some patterns here and there. The second one is way too easy, and the third one has a BS final attack that forces you to be above a certain HP level to even survive. Even the final boss isn't exempted from this, having a shield that, if you attack it at the wrong angle when it's vulnerable, it hurts you as well.

I do have to applaud the backwards use of guns in this game, however. Imagine cannons, revolvers, muskets, and even pipe bombs. What would be the most sensible thing? Just throw them at your enemies! Caught me off guard the first time I saw it and still makes me smile thinking about it.

Music: Has some nice tunes, and a pair of bangers, too. Other than that, standard stuff

Graphics/H-Content: Has a nice amount of pixel animations (I'm a sucker for these :love:) and a big improvement from before. They're not Eroico levels of complexity, but they are great as they are.

Conclusion: If the game was slightly more polished, I would 100% give it 5 stars, but not everything is perfect. As it is, however, it is a great game with great visuals. It's also short, so it would take, at most, 1 hour or so to complete in one sitting.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Das Ras

I had a fun time playing this game and it wasn't as hard as its predecessor. A truly enjoyable experience, and now with a gallery in the game, definitely worth a download.

Some parts can be brutal but switching up your weapon can surprise you at how easy things are when you have the right gun for the situation. The rocket launcher is overpowered as hell.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

DogFog

This is a fantastic little game and is definitely worth your time. I wish it were a bit longer.
    The player's hurtbox is a little strange but shouldn't be a problem if you're not doing something too ambitious.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Shush69

Simple and not too long game, still each zone has a new enemy with a different animation. No reskin or recycling of the same animation.

Its a fun game and i wish we could one day have a similar one with perhaps furry stuff. Since most or almost all furry game get canceled or half assed
  13. 5.00 star(s)

SmileShine

This is an excellent pixel art game with as lot of designs, good cinematics, good fight,s a incredible level design with a boss fight apotheosic.This is a really good game that all fan of pixel art erotic game need to play
  14. 4.00 star(s)

kark

Nice game in general but the controls are annoying, specialy when you jump. I swear that difficult is 90% controls, thanks to the bombs weapon, i could progress through the game because you dont need to move at all when the high dmg and area dmg kill everything which dare to come close.

Everything else is just good enough to spend some time and quick fap if you are into monster gurls.