Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
In fact, I already downloaded it again and it is still my full save that shows IDK where is the folder that contains my data
The game is pretty short so your best bet is likely making another playthrough. Aside from that, I have no idea where the save file is located here.

Mantravx

Nov 15, 2023
Like Luterralia, I saw potential in the game, but I found it strange and boring at first, but after 1 hour of gameplay I saw that it was an excellent game. I didn't find the game difficult, especially the bosses, I found the common stages more difficult.
Balanced difficulty, not easy and not difficult
Game 9/10.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Like Luterralia, I saw potential in the game, but I found it strange and boring at first, but after 1 hour of gameplay I saw that it was an excellent game. I didn't find the game difficult, especially the bosses, I found the common stages more difficult.
Balanced difficulty, not easy and not difficult
Game 9/10.
The dev released a version with a Japan themed stage a while back, you should give it a play and if it's easy for you than you are a gaming god lol

dumbuldorcorc

Oct 28, 2017
just played this game. It has some interesting levels what makes it different among other platformers.
But in the end its just platformer game with boring sex without any plot. I think when creating a platformer you should look up to games like Explorer of the Golden Planet, Succubus Affection, Flower Fairy or RepureAria. Others platformers in my opinion are not worthy.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
Man the first game was a masoquist dream but this one is so easy, like night & day. I'm a tad bit sad the dev removed arcade mode too, hope they make a medium difficulty game next, pretty good brainrot game to relax type like eroico. 10/10

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Man the first game was a masoquist dream but this one is so easy, like night & day. I'm a tad bit sad the dev removed arcade mode too, hope they make a medium difficulty game next, pretty good brainrot game to relax type like eroico. 10/10
I haven't played through the first one yet but didn't that one have the armor stripping mechanic? Also, what was the arcade mode?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes