• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
What is the sequel called and does it have a release date?
Ah my bad. I was multi-tab responding to things and the bit about a sequel got included by mistake. DHM is working on another game but it's not a sequel and wont even be in the genre as this one. You can check the ci-en for news on it.
Sorry to anyone who got their hopes up.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Ah my bad. I was multi-tab responding to things and the bit about a sequel got included by mistake. DHM is working on another game but it's not a sequel and wont even be in the genre as this one. You can check the ci-en for news on it.
Sorry to anyone who got their hopes up.
No worries my guy, but might as well share with the class. What game in this niche is currently getting a Sequel?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
No worries my guy, but might as well share with the class. What game in this niche is currently getting a Sequel?
From what I can tell with the crappyness of google translate It's planned to be a RPG or a ARPG with a female Protag rather then male so DHM continues to take insparation from Kyrieru in their game making

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
it is not in english version the version 2.0 ? and how we can reset the save to start again in new game ?

Last edited:

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
thanks you Will Not Available

have we a third game ? because of the vidéo in page 16 posted by bbbb4 and the image in page 2 ( see below ) , some animation are not the same and the map are not the same in the full map of version 2.0 1688207745008.png

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2019
thanks you Will Not Available

have we a third game ? because of the vidéo in page 16 posted by bbbb4 and the image in page 2 ( see below ) , some animation are not the same and the map are not the same in the full map of version 2.0 View attachment 2736966
not yet, no. if you trust a random user on the internet have these
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, they SHOULD be the 2 versions prior to the release

somenameidk23

Jan 30, 2022
edit: double rip for the website and that i didn't backup, sorry guys

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I removed demo borders
lvl2_1+ level transitions didn't work properly so I fixed.
There are no item pickups beyond demo, I added some at boss to make it easier.
Don't fall in water you will get softlocked and don't allow the boss to touch you, she will disappear. There are no more level after boss.
There's also 1 simple room with Vaso (lvl5, others are just empty test places) crashes if you shoot at her. Added warp at the demoblock on lvl2 left side.

For the older demo
Spider cannot be killed, so let her touch you and break free, she will also vanish. No extra lvls, only tests.

Last edited:

Large Pharma

Sep 12, 2020
It doesn't work
my bad here I attached it as a zip
alternatively you can open the saveData.sav file in notepad and change the stagepos value to 112, this unlocks the extra stage gallery should look like this:
{ "stagePos": 112.000000 }

Last edited:

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
How to download the latest version?
You mean version 2.02? No one has shared it here. The latest version you can get from this thread is 1.2.2 which has the shrift collab content.

Side note, does anyone know what the new version actually has? DLsite only mentions something about an EX stage and a few bug fixes as far as I'm aware.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes