krogine

Dec 3, 2018
Just allow us to play as the female ffs. So many good female models and sufficiently disgusting ugly bastards are wasted on this stupid "gotta watch my (future) gf have sex" crap.

I do! I am a connoisseur of fine ugly bastard dishes, just not the male cuck part.
it wouldnt be NTR if they didnt have the cuckhold and more importantly if directed he hard NTR fans then obviously ya gotta have the cucks play-by-play at various points to really sell it

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Just allow us to play as the female ffs. So many good female models and sufficiently disgusting ugly bastards are wasted on this stupid "gotta watch my (future) gf have sex" crap.
If you don't have male pov, you're essentially just playing a fem-pov corruption game where you willingly walk her to each scene/trigger. This does not make for good NTR, because the 'boyfriend' is no longer a presence, at least in any impactful way. You might get a static npc at their home, or an 'I have someone I like' mid-scene while she's getting groped by some human trash.

Good NTR games require male-pov for the relationship aspect to be impactful.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
If you don't have male pov, you're essentially just playing a fem-pov corruption game where you willingly walk her to each scene/trigger. This does not make for good NTR, because the 'boyfriend' is no longer a presence, at least in any impactful way. You might get a static npc at their home, or an 'I have someone I like' mid-scene while she's getting groped by some human trash.

Good NTR games require male-pov for the relationship aspect to be impactful.
The only way NTR could work with a female MC is if she was gay or her husband/boyfriend was stolen by a fat ugly bitch. But no one wants to see that.

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
Put yourself in the POV of the bull instead of the cuck and you might change your mind
that doesn't work for me because i dont like projecting into the characters. it's less about seeing myself IN anyone and more about how much i care about the characters.

this is why i like "NTR" games where you play the bull because the cuck lacks any and all focus or character so i dont feel bad for him almost like they're an absentee spouse and now i can enjoy the sex scenes in peace. the bulls are designed to be assholes so stacked up against a faceless guy that often is doing more than most anime protagonist im just inclined to want them to be happy.

some actual NTR i can get behind but that's a case-by-case basis

Aug 14, 2017
Game sucks, blatant copy of scars of summer, they even imported the mistakes, only one route at a time, there's nothing dynamic or interesting here, skip the time until the Heart pops up, get a CG, repeat 10 times for each route.

Last edited:

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Game was pretty good but the punk's ending was a major let down because I was expecting the tomboy childhood friend to become a trashy gaudy bitch(gal/Gyaru) at the end of his path but that didn't happen.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
you dont have to self insert to not like it. that has always been such a weird response, like "turn your brain off". yeah you dont need to focus on it but that doesnt mean you wont notice it as the story washes over you. it'd be better to just say "skip to the gallery"
You are right, its just not for you. But then why are you in a NTR thread complaining that playing as the cuck feels bad. Thats why you get told to not self insert all the time, because your complaint makes it sound like you are self inserting and getting mad.

And by your comment that you like where you play as the bull, pretty much confirms that you are self inserting even if you dont think you are. Nothing wrong with disliking netorare and liking netori. This game won't be for you though.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Something in the patch makes it unable to run with Joiplay.

No patch, it runs fine. Patch, perpetual black startup screen.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SunsetOfPurity-1.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 16 Votes