• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Sunset of Purity [v1.0.2] [Natsuon Production]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Sick Loli Rapist

Yeah it's bad. It's tagged "animation" but there's none. The NTR routes are just "Well I saw X, Y and Z and because of that now I can blackmail you", nothing really interesting if you ask me. The idea of making a "Search for the events so that they can progress" is good from my point of view, I do like when it's us players deciding when a story goes on, there are games where the sub-routes progress even if you're minding your own business, and it's bad because you can lose a lot of content easily, in this case it's not like that so it's a plus.

The idea was good, the girl looks really good and the gameplay (so search for the events so that the story can progress) is good (that's why 2 stars and no 1) but everything else is bad, the H-scenes are too short, not many of them, the corruption is too fast and the male models look HORRIFIC, it's not about them being ugly bastards, they just look bad, man. . .

I didn't believe the guy, under this review, and so I decided to try it for myself and damn if he was right. Waste of time and disk space.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

SleepDage

Not worth the hassle and space on your disk.

It has some very promising artstyle but it almost never shows it for the "events" only you see it at the end of each route.
    It's a lukewarm experience and honestly the story could have worked better if the girl was the protagonist.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

jags25655

Obviously, the game has it's flaws. The game is awfully designed and is basically a SoS clone. But the art is pretty good and personally, muscular tomboy NTR is just *chef's kiss.* The storylines themselves are not too bad though I could've asked for one NTS ending.
    I recommend this game but you're better off unlocking the CG in the gallery rather than playing through the whole game. Because it's less of a game and more of an RPG kinetic novel.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 7/10
    Imagery: 8/10
    Gameplay: 7/10
    Kinks: 6/10
    Overall: 7/10

Tomo-chan is a tanned tomboy.

Who would you like to serve your sexy tomboy friend to? A shota? A FUB? A homeless camp? A not-yakuza douche? Or a weasel? Your choices will all lead to doom for your relationship with her, but hey, that's what NTR is about yeah?

Pretty good artwork, a very sexy tomboy, very much a tanned Tomo-chan with bigger tits. 100% grade-A bangable. Her NTR partners? Not so much. Everyone looks like they got their faces put on wrong, and it does kill the sexiness of the H scenes a bit.

However the scenarios can still be pretty tasty, since Tomo-chan is very gullible and rather easily corruptible. So if you like sending a naive and impressionable young lady down a path of degeneracy, then you're gonna love this.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

kinashen01

It tried to copy Scars of summer but failed, the gameplay sucks and the story is ridiculous, don't waste your time playing this garbage game
    Art 2.5/5
    Story 1/5
    Gameplay 1/5
    Fapability 2/5
    Originality 1/5
  6. 2.00 star(s)

xxpupopupo

I know you saw the main girl and thought to yourself: "i just want a quick fap, how bad can it be", but trust me, this game is actually really bad.

Even as a NTR lover this game is not worth it at all, the only redeeming quality its the art which looks quite good and also the gallery that is fully unlockable from the start, but that's where all the positive aspects end.
    Other than that, gameplay is boring, story non existent, audio and general feeling of the game is the same as every other rpgm.

tl;dr: just download it for the gallery, or better yet, don't play it, there's better options out here.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Sunset of Purity [v1.0.2] [Natsuon Production]
    Does the game have positive things?
    Yes, the aesthetics of the main girl and the various scenes that are not bad.
    Mapping is decent, which lately in RPGM games is always awful.

Defects?
    The male models in contrast to Aki's model, boring in general, but above all the boredom of having to press the "1" key all the time to see if it's worth moving around the map.
    Really, the game is a spam of "1" and that's it.
    Let's say there are worse games, and you could consider a 1.5, but not a 2.
    I do not recommend the game!
  8. 1.00 star(s)

kapanesis

Besides hot female lead this game has nothing, it's just copy paste of well known ntr games done poorly. Don't waste your time with this one and if you do just unlock gallery instead of bothering to play this mess.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

LolKek95

So, Scars Of Summer with much fewer HScenes, and not so exciting story(boring).

Score: 4/10

Fun: 2/10
    Story: 4/10
    Gameplay: 6/10 - default for this RPGM + Scars of Summer genre.
    HGraphics: 4/10 - yes the MC was Drawn well, but not awesome, 1 animation on all games, reused positions for many characters, same flow, 5 flows, looks the same.
    Kinky: 4/10 - Yep, ugly bastards, NTR, MFF, and common boring CGs of sex that's it?
  10. 3.00 star(s)

addajames

This game can be pretty much summarized as follow:

Me: "Mom can we get Scars of Summer?"
    Mom: "We have Scars of Summer at home."

The art is good enough for a few wanks. Thankfully the game comes with an option to unlock all of the gallery so you dont have to wait around to see all the scenes.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

rafaellos

This game has few flaws. 1st of all it has absolutely no gameplay. You just talk to random dude that is going to fuck your girl, get route locked in and cant do anything but skip time. Scenes are acceptable but you are better of unlocking the scenes since "gameplay" adds absolutely no value what so ever. Or you can just browse the pictures in the game folder so you dont lose time on useless dialogue that is literally the same as in 99% of ntr "games".

This is one of the best H games ever made. Period. It not only has great looking characters and good scenes. It actually has a story and plot that keep player engaged. It is not your classic hey press ctrl for 15 minutes to get all scenes. You actually have to think about what you are doing.

Art 2.5/5
    Story 1/5
    Gameplay 1/5
    Fapability 3/5
    Originality 1/5
  12. 2.00 star(s)

htc89234

This is scars of summer if it were less interactive and with worse storylines and events - and, to top it all off, with an MTL that shows it is an MTL. There is very little of value to see here. Download it, and then simply just get the memories unlocked (CG unlock) and browse through the art. Then quit.
  13. 2.00 star(s)

wannabcool

Unfortunately this is a case of a new dev who stretched themselves thin trying to do too much with not enough resources. As it stands there are like 8 scenes per route and half of them are building up to the first actual sex scene. And since the route is locked early, there is literally nothing else to do other than time skip.

Imagine Summer Scars without any of the ludonarrative calling or tweeting, events like working at the love hotel, half of the scenes, no detectable change in heroine's behavior, and no interesting evidence of her corruption.

I wish the dev would stuck to 1 or 2 routes for this game since he had something going with the heroine's design. His next game is sort of taimanin themed so let's hope he improves upon his first attempt.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

BlackFire96

Plays more like a waiting simulator than an actual game. You just spam the time skip button waiting for more events to pop up. You can't do anything to make them pop more, and you can't really interact with the main girl at all. This honestly feels like a drastically lower quality version of Scars of Summer.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

LordFrz

While the first part of the game is pretty good it falls off pretty hard for me.

Really enjoyed the demo which is the first part of this game. But after that, its just becomes a tedious wait simulator where you spam the time pass button to progress to the events.

I play games like this for the thrill of exploring the world to stumble upon events. While I like it when you get the icon above a location to signal an event, that's ALL this has. No side free-roam events to find, just the main stuff that will happen. There is 0 reason to explore or visit any of the locations. Just pass time until the event icon pops up.

The events themselves are fine, nothing amazing, but nothing terrible either. Just standard NTR events imo. There seemed to be set up for free roam events, such as the girl in the cafe or on the reseraunt roof. But nothing ever happens. Im guessing it was planned but the dev needed to get the game out and abandoned the ideas.

Overall I would say I'm disappointed with this one. The tan tomboy is a favorite of mine, but it just wasn't utilized to its potential here. If you give this a go, dont waste your time exploring the towns, there is nothing there. Just pass time on the overworld till the event icon shows you where the girl is.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

I played this on mtool and am rating it 5 stars because of the sex scenes. The core gameplay is nothing different from the average acerola title where you keep visiting a particular guy to get more wild scenarios from him. Effectively its a visual novel with free roam mechanics. The real bread and butter are the sex scenes, which are crazy hot. The tits, the ass, the cute face, the brown eyes; AH! I adore this waifu. Yes its technically NTR but it doesn't really focus on that fact. More, a focus on a busty jk being corrupted :3