• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
What kind of NTR? Does she have sex behind the MC's back or openly has sex in front of him?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Uggh, does it at least have a replay room so you can just hijack someone else's save to see the scenes once you've played it enough to have a grip of the characters/plot?
Don't even need a save, you can unlock the gallery in the room. Just go in the red portal and talk to Aki.

Reactions: longjohngold

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I respect the artists, but just to get my thoughts out, it's as if they drew a perfectly fine ugly bastard image and was like "mmmm....not ugly bastardly enough" and just power slapped their faces making it a bit flatter on the front widening it in the process XD

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
by the looks of it, I can see blackmail. Idt it's fully avoidable, but I'm playing rn to find out

Reactions: Z_man

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 2759973

Overview:
From the time I became aware, my childhood friend Hinata Akiteru (Hinata Aki) was always by my side. Before I knew it, I started to see her not just as a best friend, but as a woman...

As the years went by, she became more and more feminine, and the men around her began to notice her charm...
Feeling a sense of urgency from this, the protagonist decides to confess his feelings to her this summer.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-10
Release Date: 2023-03-27
Original Title: 太陽のような君は堕ちていく
Developer: Natsuon Production
Censored: Yes (Mosiac)
Version: 1.0.2
Language: English ( )
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Patches:

View attachment 2760002 View attachment 2760003 View attachment 2760004 View attachment 2760005 View attachment 2760006 View attachment 2760008 View attachment 2760009 View attachment 2760010
we could also include 'smegma' tag
(in-game homeless character \ lover) (y)

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
Honestly for the type of low-budget/quality game it is the art seems surprisingly good.
The art is fine all things considered, it's not especially good but it isn't bad at the same time. The game itself and the content itself is more of an issue though.

Reactions: joehoe
2.40 star(s) 16 Votes