RPGM Sunny: Love to Cheat [v0.3.1] [Satanica Hime]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
there will be enough sex in my game, I just want to pervert the heroine as smoothly and logically as possible, alas, the development will be delayed, but the result will be good, and
there will be more teasing in the next update, but later, there will be a lot of sex
And bawdy this is not my game
Great news, Satanica_Hime. "a lot of sex" - I can handle that. :p

Reactions: Satanica_Hime

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
there will be enough sex in my game, I just want to pervert the heroine as smoothly and logically as possible, alas, the development will be delayed, but the result will be good, and
there will be more teasing in the next update, but later, there will be a lot of sex
And bawdy this is not my game
Awesome, that sounds great!

Reactions: Satanica_Hime

Khaly

Apr 13, 2019
hey someone has a save? dont need to be full i just dont wanna play everything from start again

berryban2

Feb 25, 2024
Hey love the game, been meaning to get into RPGM myself actually. Though I can’t figure out what you (and devs like Aedirn) use to create the 3D scenes. What soft. Do you use? Are these custom blender scenes? Are the models available anywhere?

cheers!

Satanica_Hime

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2019
Hey love the game, been meaning to get into RPGM myself actually. Though I can’t figure out what you (and devs like Aedirn) use to create the 3D scenes. What soft. Do you use? Are these custom blender scenes? Are the models available anywhere?

cheers!
I use "koikatsu" for scenes, you can download it on f95zone, models from my game will be available after I finish the game, but maybe earlier, I haven't decided yet

• Red Heart
Reactions: berryban2

Satanica_Hime

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2019

cheers!
As far as I know, models from koikatsu can be imported into blender, but personally I only use koikatsu, chara studio and photoshop

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
great game, events so far, one game week, but I really liked it. I really liked the heroine, both in appearance and character)))

+ I also don’t know exactly what language the original game is in, but after downloading the Eng version, the menu was not in English. It’s not a problem for me, because on the contrary, I do not speak English))

Last edited:

freshman15

Sep 6, 2017
View attachment 3377014

Overview:
Sunny is just your normal student. She could be a little bit touchy, a little bit silly...
Sometimes she could be too naive, sometimes too curious, but she is not in lack of good qualities!
She is a very cheerful, cute, kind and vulnurable girl...​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-22
Release Date: 2024-02-22
Developer: Satanica Hime - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Win (Russian): - MEGA - -
PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3376635 View attachment 3376730 View attachment 3376733 View attachment 3376737 View attachment 3376736
Can we have mobile version ?

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes