RPGM Sunny: Love to Cheat [v0.3.1] [Satanica Hime]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
the links have been updated, try it, while creating the game distribution, some file broke, apparently because of this it was displayed as a virus, I recreated the game distribution, we checked with the tester and everything seems to be fine, write if the same happens
Excellent job, Satan. Downloaded and opened without any issues whatsoever.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I haven't had a problem with the first upload, but to avoid the possibility of running into a corrupted file later I downloaded the most recent version and moved my save folder over with no problem.
I like what I'm seeing so far. There are plenty of NPCs wanting to corrupt Sunny and she seems plenty willing to go along. Let's get that corruption level up and bring on the cheating! :love:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Satan, oh what a joy Sunny is. Loving that soon to be slut/whore. Yes, I would love to see her making money with those milk jugs with the huge areolas. My mouth waters just looking at them. I don't know you, but, I'd bet my last dollar that those big areolas are a major fetish of yours, and now mine.
As ronan said, let's get it on with her corruption, full speed. Would love to see Sunny having to wear a super slutty outfit while working in the bar, maybe, there's even a gloryhole there. Very handsy customers who will pay her for paying them a little extra attention. When Sunny gets home she gives her hubby, sloppy 2nds, 3rds, or whatever.
A couple of optional thoughts if you don't mind and for your consideration. Maybe, they will adopt a pet dog, or Sunny can find some part-time work at a stable. How about a visit from Dad, Mom, Brother or Sister and things get a little frisky.
Loving all the NPC's that you are already working with, let's just take Sunny deeper, much deeper down that rabbit hole.

Satanica_Hime

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2019
Satan, oh what a joy Sunny is. Loving that soon to be slut/whore. Yes, I would love to see her making money with those milk jugs with the huge areolas. My mouth waters just looking at them. I don't know you, but, I'd bet my last dollar that those big areolas are a major fetish of yours, and now mine.
As ronan said, let's get it on with her corruption, full speed. Would love to see Sunny having to wear a super slutty outfit while working in the bar, maybe, there's even a gloryhole there. Very handsy customers who will pay her for paying them a little extra attention. When Sunny gets home she gives her hubby, sloppy 2nds, 3rds, or whatever.
A couple of optional thoughts if you don't mind and for your consideration. Maybe, they will adopt a pet dog, or Sunny can find some part-time work at a stable. How about a visit from Dad, Mom, Brother or Sister and things get a little frisky.
Loving all the NPC's that you are already working with, let's just take Sunny deeper, much deeper down that rabbit hole.
e6ejdr6o25761.jpg
dm me in discord
feel free to tell me your ideas

Last edited:

Laxzn

Sep 5, 2022
Heyas! The game looks pretty nice but I have a question, what is the name of the song that appears on the menu? I really like it

Reactions: Satanica_Hime

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I love the way you think CutieLvr.
I would like to see Sunny visit the basketball court alone and receive deeper "penalties" from all the players when she loses.
The beach area has yet to be explored; bikini malfunctions while playing volleyball or by naughty kids is a possibility, and secret sex in the water is a favorite of mine. Of course we are all just thinking out loud, not demanding anything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I love the way you think CutieLvr.
I would like to see Sunny visit the basketball court alone and receive deeper "penalties" from all the players when she loses.
The beach area has yet to be explored; bikini malfunctions while playing volleyball or by naughty kids is a possibility, and secret sex in the water is a favorite of mine. Of course we are all just thinking out loud, not demanding anything.
....and I love the way you think too. It is fun to throw out suggestions and if the dev decides to use them, that's great. Most devs welcome ideas, but, not demands. It gives up players a time to have fun while waiting for the next update. My favorite (one of them) fetishes are groping, and being molested like in a bar, or train. Watching our little innocent as she gets more and more corrupted...and starts welcoming these new feelings.

Reactions: ronan333

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
....and I love the way you think too. It is fun to throw out suggestions and if the dev decides to use them, that's great. Most devs welcome ideas, but, not demands. It gives up players a time to have fun while waiting for the next update. My favorite (one of them) fetishes are groping, and being molested like in a bar, or train. Watching our little innocent as she gets more and more corrupted...and starts welcoming these new feelings.
I think I have a twin... LOL

• Red Heart

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Brothers from different mothers, maybe,......the same mother????? I get hot, thinking of her.
... and don't get me started on sisters. Yeah, little sister on a chikan train ... with half-naked zombie babes in there somewhere. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
... and don't get me started on sisters. Yeah, little sister on a chikan train ... with half-naked zombie babes in there somewhere. :LOL:
I just squirted in my panties. I love girls with nearly flat chests and dark puffy nipples. I don't mind admitting, my mom burned that fetish into my brain since I was a toddler.

• Wow
Reactions: ronan333

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
View attachment 3377014

Overview:
Sunny is just your normal student. She could be a little bit touchy, a little bit silly...
Sometimes she could be too naive, sometimes too curious, but she is not in lack of good qualities!
She is a very cheerful, cute, kind and vulnurable girl...​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-22
Release Date: 2024-02-22
Developer: Satanica Hime - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3376635 View attachment 3376730 View attachment 3376733 View attachment 3376737 View attachment 3376736

Hey, so you're the dev, right? I saw at the end of this version that you said we could give you feedback. I thoroughly enjoyed Bawdy Traditions but I would have one piece of feedback. There wasn't enough sex. Like the ratio between sex and teasing was like 99% teasing and 1% sex and I would've liked it if it was like 50-50. Like you could have further degrees of corruption after the first time she has sex too. Bawdy Traditions felt like it ended just when the good part was supposed to start. After that final scene with the festival, I feel like at least a third of the whole game wasn't there. Hope you consider my feedback and hope it helps and hope you understand what I'm trying to say! <3

Vampire_Lord

Aug 9, 2020
Hey, so you're the dev, right? I saw at the end of this version that you said we could give you feedback. I thoroughly enjoyed Bawdy Traditions but I would have one piece of feedback. There wasn't enough sex. Like the ratio between sex and teasing was like 99% teasing and 1% sex and I would've liked it if it was like 50-50. Like you could have further degrees of corruption after the first time she has sex too. Bawdy Traditions felt like it ended just when the good part was supposed to start. After that final scene with the festival, I feel like at least a third of the whole game wasn't there. Hope you consider my feedback and hope it helps and hope you understand what I'm trying to say! <3
he is not the dev from brawdy

Satanica_Hime

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2019
there will be enough sex in my game, I just want to pervert the heroine as smoothly and logically as possible, alas, the development will be delayed, but the result will be good, and
there will be more teasing in the next update, but later, there will be a lot of sex
And bawdy this is not my game

Reactions: cutterarnold
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes