RPGM Sunny: Love to Cheat [v0.3.1] [Satanica Hime]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I got it from Pixeldrain. Both the zipped and unzipped file checked clean with Avast Premium which has been reliable for me.
The game so far borrows a lot from Bawdy Traditions which I assume is due to the developer's love for that game and is not a bad thing. A lot of typographical errors and untranslated text but this is early and the dev is aware of it.
That jazzy version of "Ain't No Sunshine" in the cafe was a complete surprise and sold it for me. Loved it. Can't wait to see more.

Reactions: Satanica_Hime

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Sometimes my computer will warn of a virus, the game Caliross is famous for it. But, my computer still gives me the option to keep the game anyway. The computer won't give that option for your game. So there is nothing to open, there is no option. It's sad, but, most of us can't even try to play your game.

Reactions: slavik_167

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Not sure why everyone is having problems, I DL'd the pixeldrain and mega version, yet got nothing after scanning with multiple AV's.
Out of concern for the discrepancy, I also downloaded the WORKUPLOAD version and got no hit on the zipped or unzipped files. I never use Defender; I think there's better things out there. Maybe people from other parts of the world are having things attached through certain sites? I'm in the USA.

Dec 31, 2020
I appreciate the work the people who aren't having problems are putting in here, but when half the thread's comments are about it getting flagged as a virus it's impossible to trust the build.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I appreciate the work the people who aren't having problems are putting in here, but when half the thread's comments are about it getting flagged as a virus it's impossible to trust the build.
It could be a legit game and no bad intentions on the part of the dev are insinuated. I don't know, if I could at least have the option to keep and open the game, like the Caliross game I mentioned, it would be my choice. I have played Caliross, but, the computer left the decision up to me. I don't have a choice here. My computer kicks it out. I don't have virus support except for what is on my computer. I'm not paying extra for virus protection. I'm in the USA just like you. (that was for ronan333)

Reactions: ronan333

Satanica_Hime

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2019
It could be a legit game and no bad intentions on the part of the dev are insinuated. I don't know, if I could at least have the option to keep and open the game, like the Caliross game I mentioned, it would be my choice. I have played Caliross, but, the computer left the decision up to me. I don't have a choice here. My computer kicks it out. I don't have virus support except for what is on my computer. I'm not paying extra for virus protection. I'm in the USA just like you. (that was for ronan333)
I think that if the situation with the game continues, I will simply demolish Windows by throwing all parts of the development into the cloud, I think this will definitely help, and I will install it again after checking it first, but for now, wait for the next version, if it has the same problem with the virus, then I I’ll do it, I really don’t wish harm on anyone and I want everyone who wants to play to be able to do it without fear

so all those who want to play but worry about the virus, wait until I upload a new version

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Don't get me wrong, guys; I wasn't advising anyone to ignore their antivirus results. Some download sites try to attach malware and I frequently get messages that says my antivirus blocked it at the site level. I still check everything before I run it, but if your antivirus is flagging a file I wouldn't ignore it; it's not worth trashing your system over one game. ;)

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I think that if the situation with the game continues, I will simply demolish Windows by throwing all parts of the development into the cloud, I think this will definitely help, and I will install it again after checking it first, but for now, wait for the next version, if it has the same problem with the virus, then I I’ll do it, I really don’t wish harm on anyone and I want everyone who wants to play to be able to do it without fear

so all those who want to play but worry about the virus, wait until I upload a new version
I hope you don't get discouraged and work things out Satanica_Hime.
I love these corruption games and the artwork in this one especially. I want to see a steady buildup of the corruption and escalation of the events just like with it's inspiration, which made me eager to see each release. I know you can do it.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020

I don't have a choice but to wait on you dev. I believe you didn't do this intentionally. I would love to play the game now, but, I don't have a choice here. So, I have to wait for your next version. Thank you.

Reactions: Satanica_Hime
Dec 31, 2020
my download worked this time. i updated my windows defender but im not sure if that had anything to do with it.
Did the same, its no longer auto deleting my download. Double checked with a manual scan and it claims to be clean. Don't know if its a new link or if it antivirus needed an update, but either way it worked
Downloaded from workupload if anyone else wants to try again.

Satanica_Hime

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2019
Don't get me wrong, guys; I wasn't advising anyone to ignore their antivirus results. Some download sites try to attach malware and I frequently get messages that says my antivirus blocked it at the site level. I still check everything before I run it, but if your antivirus is flagging a file I wouldn't ignore it; it's not worth trashing your system over one game. ;)
maybe I fixed it, in the process of creating the game distribution some files were damaged, only in the English version, today I’ll check the rebuild for functionality, and then I’ll upload it

Satanica_Hime

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2019
Did the same, its no longer auto deleting my download. Double checked with a manual scan and it claims to be clean. Don't know if its a new link or if it antivirus needed an update, but either way it worked
Downloaded from workupload if anyone else wants to try again.
I haven't updated anything, I don't have such rights in this thread yet

Satanica_Hime

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2019
Sorry dev, but, 4 out of 5 infected downloads can't be wrong. I didn't even try Pixeldrain. A cleanup is definitely needed.
the links have been updated, try it, while creating the game distribution, some file broke, apparently because of this it was displayed as a virus, I recreated the game distribution, we checked with the tester and everything seems to be fine, write if the same happens

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes