Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Hey, do you think that one day "Mission K9" part 2 will come out?
Now answering seriously, if I remember correctly Sumthing did have intentions of making a second part of Mission K9, but some things happened that delayed the second part.

One of them was the second part of the neighbor's wife (series that was more popular than mission K9), of course the second part of man's best friend, the huge amount of shorts that was coming out and if I remember correctly there was also a Fallout video out there.

But undoubtedly what definitely delayed the second part was the change he made to Blender (because he had to get used to the program and port all the SFM models) and unfortunately his banning from Patreon possibly ended up burying a hypothetical second part of Mission K9.

Although it is somewhat annoying to repeat the reason for his ban, it is necessary to understand it. One of the main reasons for his ban from Patreon were his videos with bestiality content, something that was banned on Patreon after changing its rules, although he could easily leave Patreon and stay with Suscriberstar, he had already made a name and a community on Patreon so he didn't want to leave the platform.

And well, because of those rules it is impossible to make a second part of Mission K9 (because most likely the scene that most liked was the one of Samus with the dog and it was very clear that it was a scene that had to be repeated in the second part) and a third part of man's best friend (something that hurts us to much of his former community), right now I do not remember if he had any other series with bestiality theme.

Anyway, considering that at the time man's best friend was very successful and together with the neighbor's wife made it known and that Subscriberstar does allow bestiality content (for now) it wouldn't be too far-fetched to think that maybe at some point Sumthing would dare to make the third part or a second part of Mission K9.

But I personally don't think he will do it, he himself must be aware that a big part of his old community doesn't support him anymore or doesn't follow him like before, so I guess he will continue with his disgusting theme of releasing short films with bad angles (although some short films are decent/good) and series every 5 years (with parts released every 2 years).

Ffreaker1025

Mar 20, 2019

made two post today. one about using a.i and a short plus a update to the project i'm guessing.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes