Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

JoMamaSux56

Jul 31, 2018
I think I found the trailer for Man's Best Friend 1. Is it this one???

That seems somewhat, from what I remember, similar to the trailer for the first one.

But I'm also looking for a trailer for the second one. It had a hip-hop remix of "Who let the dogs out" and was posted to naughtymachinimam but I didn't save it.

Reactions: Gamelover1010

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
Commission Tier ☠ 360$ and six months of wait for 40 second short like he makes right now every two weeks (short with bad angles) lmao good luck for the guy who is welling to pledge that xd
I think Sum is on some HEAVY meds... 360$ for 40 sec clip on top of shi*ty quality... He's thinking he's the best animator maybe... Since he started censoring his clips for the rules of Patreon there isn't a SINGLE good clip... dumb angles, blurry images...

• Haha
Reactions: DarkComics

kotlsupp2000

Mar 23, 2020
New post but... 20$ paywall for some AI images, project update and a short? I think Sumthindifrnt wants his Patreon to be death, I mean with fanbox at least we can see a image preview of the content but right now your best bet is subscribestar less blurry preview i think? Whats the point of 20$ tier if the extra is the same as 2$ 5$ tier some shitty short with the "bonus" of some random AI shit and the same ambigous project update with no real release date estimation, At this rate just wait for the project release then Pledge for the project maybe 5$ like always? it wouldn't surprise me if we dont see any hero leaking content in a very long time

Reactions: Bury the light

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
New post but... 20$ paywall for some AI images, project update and a short? I think Sumthindifrnt wants his Patreon to be death, I mean with fanbox at least we can see a image preview of the content but right now your best bet is subscribestar less blurry preview i think? Whats the point of 20$ tier if the extra is the same as 2$ 5$ tier some shitty short with the "bonus" of some random AI shit and the same ambigous project update with no real release date estimation, At this rate just wait for the project release then Pledge for the project maybe 5$ like always? it wouldn't surprise me if we dont see any hero leaking content in a very long time
Technically with 10$ you can already see the AI images and the extra content, the only difference with 20$ is that in this tier your name appears at the end of the credits

Last edited:
Reactions: Bury the light

kotlsupp2000

Mar 23, 2020
Technically with 10$ you can already see the AI images and the extra content, the only difference with 20$ is that in this tier your name appears at the end of the credits.
Idk about that but the latest post is being blocked by a 20$ paywall

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes