• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Ffreaker1025

Mar 20, 2019
the kemono updated, this what he said about part 2 of the Neighbor wife project
'' Hope ya all had good holidays, I am gonna do some shorts in January then in Feb try to focus on getting the 2nd part of Neighbours Wife out, then probably start on a new story but I will be aiming to do 10ish minute episodes, each story will have 4 or 5 episodes I think but we shall see''.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
the kemono updated, this what he said about part 2 of the Neighbor wife project
'' Hope ya all had good holidays, I am gonna do some shorts in January then in Feb try to focus on getting the 2nd part of Neighbours Wife out, then probably start on a new story but I will be aiming to do 10ish minute episodes, each story will have 4 or 5 episodes I think but we shall see''.
In summary, the second part will arrive in February but he doesn't know when, and that he will start a new series of 4 or 5 chapters of 10 minutes each and that it may take him 5 years to complete :unsure:

Ffreaker1025

Mar 20, 2019
shorts usually get leak after a couple weeks if only he been releasing shorts for the month. But if he release one of his longer shorts the 10 mins ones or a project. then it gets leaks in hours or days with the shorts here or some other site. it's rare to gets just short leak early.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Kinda meh... but there you go
Yeah, kinda meh. But wish he'd stop adding the camera bobbing. Camera bobbing is fine as long as in is focusing on a single thing. But this is just making his work like there's a third person in the room holding a camera and they are having the shakes.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
where to get the original neighbor wife
It is available in several pages, just search for the neighbors wife SuMthinDiFrnt and you will get several options, I personally recommend rule34video where part 1 and 2 and some shorts related to Neighbor wife are available.

However, I seem to remember that there is a video of Neighbor wife that so to speak was a test or a beta version, I do not remember exactly if it was also made by SuMthinDiFrnt or a fan made version, but I remember that in the video was elizabeth and she lets a guy use her bathroom and there she see the big penis and they start to fuck

Ffreaker1025

Mar 20, 2019
where to get the original neighbor wife
it all in the torrent or one those links in page 1 , the bathroom neighbor wife was his original, that he release on his tumblr account before it got nuke. i think some of it was included in the The Neighbor's Wife Supercut. but by itself i don't think it was ever save here.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes