Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
The clearest example of self-destruction... I find it hard to believe that there is anyone who likes his current job more than his old jobs.

Reactions: Mirnation
Jun 1, 2017

Well since Sum wanted to make the project in 2 chapters the project whats chopped this year, in the end the first chapter is 4 minutes of animations almost the rest backstory and 1 minute of WIPs animations from the next chapter, So 1 year of "Work" for 4 minutes of animation with kinda meh angles when the Barmaid scene from "The Saviour" has the same duration or more xD
View attachment 3203527
Do you have the tifa game over animation?

Reactions: SukySukyZ

dawgue

Aug 12, 2021

Well since Sum wanted to make the project in 2 chapters the project whats chopped this year, in the end the first chapter is 4 minutes of animations almost the rest backstory and 1 minute of WIPs animations from the next chapter, So 1 year of "Work" for 4 minutes of animation with kinda meh angles when the Barmaid scene from "The Saviour" has the same duration or more xD
View attachment 3203527
Thanks for the drop dude..(y)

Reactions: kotlsupp2000

ArtemaXIV

Aug 3, 2022
While i understand he wanted to create a "plot" in this Neighbours Wife "Remake"Part 1, 15 min of useless text(most of it) and pics is a big OOF.The old version had the perfect balance.Also,he used real VA instead of A.I,i understand why tho,VA are getting ridiculously expensive.

Pyramid

Nov 17, 2017
not bad. I appreciate the construction of a progressive atmosphere and background. I hope that in the next part there are many sneaky sex scenes, it lasts longer and doesn't take as long.

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
Well, the bad lightning and angles are gone. Sure there are a couple of scenes where it starts zoomed in, but it doesn't stay there. I can finally say this Blender project DOES look better than an SFM project, but I'm saying this expecting part 2 to have less build up (which there shouldn't be any at all) and more animations. And I'm also hoping it doesn't take long for part 2 to arrive, since all animation is basically done.

Anon1357

Jun 7, 2020
Not that bad of a video. Clearly some of the animation for the next video has been done. Have mixed feelings. On one hand the animations have improved and angles are also not bad. Also some more stuff than just simple loops. On the other hand. Such a long wait and the pacing may need a tiny bit more work (nice to have some buildup though).

Ffreaker1025

Mar 20, 2019
part 1 is 24 mins long but with only 5 mins of animations , I don't know maybe he could of made at least 10 mins or 12 to even it out the story. It's wasn't bad but it was underwhelming compare to the original, which had way more voice acting than in this one.

• Sad
Reactions: Bury the light

Jishomar

Aug 21, 2022

View attachment 3203527
cool thk´s

takeaway4pr0n

Oct 16, 2018

View attachment 3203527
Much better.

Apr 23, 2020

View attachment 3203527
Thank you brother, looking forward to sharing the second part of the animation

Voiceful

Feb 20, 2021
I would expect it to be next months just to keep more monthly subscriptions. There is clearly a lot of animation done already so there is no way its another whole year, and we saw another GIF of her walking towards a larger bed (hers I assume) while her towel fell months ago.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes