Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

elieforpp

May 8, 2017
for mia and parents path ... first look for mia at school (science class) and then just follow the clues. sometimes you have to wait a day or more to pass to make progress

Reactions: Absintheur

LanceRayne

Aug 16, 2016
could someone post a completed set of saves. mom/sis/mia route completed (and anyone else) if there is a second route just seperate them. i would be really happy

odino

Aug 14, 2017
guys, there's only one H-scene with Mia or there are 2 like with Helen?
just 1 but with defrent text one text about anal other about vagi you got both her virginity very in very desapoint way lets wait and see that girl frin gangbang party or roxxy gona be this cheap too?

Rekkoo

Jun 9, 2017
could someone post a completed set of saves. mom/sis/mia route completed (and anyone else) if there is a second route just seperate them. i would be really happy

[1][2][3]
[4][5][6]

4th Save is where you choose if you will have sex with helen(helen route) or let the nun do it(mia)
5th Save is where you choose to get a girlfriend for Erik(June) you can NTR him if you want, or let him stay with his mommy
6th Save is I think complete playthrough for now, you can have sex with your Aunt/Sis/Mom/Mia/Erik's Mom here.

PJ95X

Jun 7, 2017
How do you guys talk to the Nun in her chambers? I cannot skip time while indoors this build.
Forwarding time works in your bedroom, doesn't seem to work anywhere else.

I think I'm stuck at the same spot.. What to do after sending Helena to the Nun ?
The Nun returns to your house once a week, also be sure to speak with Mia, Helen, and Harold in case there is some story advancement waiting to occur.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
How do you unlock the police station? Walkthrough said do homework once and then talk to mia but that didnt work.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
How do you unlock the police station? Walkthrough said do homework once and then talk to mia but that didnt work.
after you got blocked by her mom at night talk to her in school and she tell you to talk with her father thats unlock church and police
or do eric quest and you get it when you help arrest his dad

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote