Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Cant find fuckepisode mum kira
Naked yoga alise in bathroom new movie with alice mom BJ when they watch tv
now if you ? is how to get there is wrong thread for that all answers are here on page 1 post 1 and 2 if not ask there

if its ? about CG and you cant extract from this thread page 1, update win rar or get 7z.

isnogod

Aug 25, 2016
I have problems with the cheerleader outfit to come.
It is in the attic to find, and when I click on the climb comes first "That small trap door is locked,
I also need something to stand on to reach the opening ".
Then I go into the garage and get the stool. If I then get back into the hallway and click on the climb:
"The small trap is locked". Even if I first click on the stool in the backpack and then on the rise:
"The small trap is locked".
Does somebody has any idea?

(Translate with Google)

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
I have problems with the cheerleader outfit to come.
It is in the attic to find, and when I click on the climb comes first "That small trap door is locked,
I also need something to stand on to reach the opening ".
Then I go into the garage and get the stool. If I then get back into the hallway and click on the climb:
"The small trap is locked". Even if I first click on the stool in the backpack and then on the rise:
"The small trap is locked".
Does somebody has any idea?

(Translate with Google)
you need the key, its at the entrance next to the jacket

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
BTW - It's been a long while, but I seem to remember one telescope scene in an early version that had Mrs Johnson doing nude yoga in the backyard - this wasn't just my overactive imagination, was it?

mysoundmagic

Jun 20, 2017
i apologize for my bad english, because not my primary language.
how to get all action from lifeguard and judith and for what the mysterious key ?
is just have blowjob in version 0.13.1 ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
My fun way to play walkthrough up through 12.7

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Can someone help out on my problem, when i am at school i need to take a shower but there is two womens standing and they wont let me take a shower everytime how to do to get them away?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You must increase you charisma by going to the park at night and rapping with the group.

My walkthrough just above your post has all the rap battles answers in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Whitenicky

Carnage29

Aug 14, 2017
Hi, can anyone tell me how to do the pizza minigame? when the house with a pizza slice on top appears, i click on the corresponding pizza on bottom right, but i get a 'X'. what am i doing wrong? help plz. thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ok you must not be using any mod to do it.

Once MC head touches the corner of the house is when you must hit the button to give pizza.
Not the garage part but the main house.
There is a Cape Code house and it needs to be the first set of windows just as MC head touches them.

Carnage29

Aug 14, 2017
Ok you must not be using any mod to do it.

Once MC head touches the corner of the house is when you must hit the button to give pizza.
Not the garage part but the main house.
There is a Cape Code house and it needs to be the first set of windows just as MC head touches them.

Reactions: a1fox3

RandomJay

May 26, 2017
Can't progress erik's mom/erik, i completed the prior events with erik im stuck at vr and orcette game, i bought the game and vr but the event doesn't seem to trigger? Also i cant play poker with his mom when erik says 'we need more players' and then i tried to talk to his mom theres no option to ask to play poker

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote