Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
she wants the cheerleader outfit that you get in the attic(look up outside the bathroom and find the key outside kitchen on ground floor. you also need the stool to climb up from the garage) and the handcuffs u can buy at the mall(sex shop)
i do all that and sence cam show &watch tv together & watch neightbour & i love you (options) she give me now how progress she didn't ask anything after i give her bad monster toy.

JMike

May 12, 2017
Hi,

Cant trigger the stage E from the walkthrough of Eric and his mom.

Someone can help? I have all skills in maximum.

Many thanks

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
Hi,

Cant trigger the stage E from the walkthrough of Eric and his mom.

Someone can help? I have all skills in maximum.

Many thanks
you must first complete stage D in walkthrough in one or two days trigger stage E.

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
i do all that and sence cam show &watch tv together & watch neightbour & i love you (options) she give me now how progress she didn't ask anything after i give her bad monster toy.
that's the end of the road for the sister for now...more content on next patch.
if you haven't done the shower/sex scene where you walk in, do it...;p

Gigi

Mar 3, 2017
Nope. You should have jacked off to her panties at least twice. And that doesn't happen until you give her a kiss.
I have jacked off panties first time, then kiss mom a lot of day ago, but the story don't go on. I missed something?

Another question: the yoga lesson with Anna is repeatable. But if I repeating it, there are advances in history with new scenes, or for this version there is nothing else?

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Hi, when train strength with kevin, i smash spacebar but i can't get it high enough, any guide?
Get a program that fakes rapid keypresses. I used , but it's a complex tool which I already had installed. There's probably something more simple out there.

In case you want to try AHK anyway, here's my script:
Code:
#NoEnv
SendMode Input
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%

$F8::
    While GetKeyState("F8", "P"){
        Send {Space}
        Sleep 50  ;  milliseconds
    }
return
With this active I just hold down F8 and it's like pressing space 20 times a second.

Reactions: javproff

malvin1

Aug 18, 2017
There is a sceene in walkthrough 12.7 (Point 52)
...and mom tells you food is ready
so go into the dinning room and sit down and go with the flow.

I can not find this in 13.1.
(Point 51 was working as it is described there).

Maybe that missing point is the cause, why I can not succeed in Sister line?
What are the preconditions of this "breakfeast" ?

ukpesimist

Sep 27, 2016
Hello guys,
I'm kinda stuck and I'm afraid my savegame is bugged. Still maybe someone can help me.
I finished the aunt and the mom path but can't progress the sister path. I made the mistake and didn't bought the panties fom her as soon as I could. But now everytime during the day when I enter her room she is laying on her bed and the only two options I have in the dialog are "Yeah, more panties" or "Nothing". This happens even when she is in the shower (where my only option is "Leave". So here I am, stuck at 0 dexterity and pantieless.
I kinds thought about adding the panties to the inventory via console but I have no idea which command I need.

Would be really nice, if anyone had a solution for me.
Same problem

javproff

Aug 9, 2017
Get a program that fakes rapid keypresses. I used , but it's a complex tool which I already had installed. There's probably something more simple out there.

In case you want to try AHK anyway, here's my script:
Code:
#NoEnv
SendMode Input
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%

$F8::
    While GetKeyState("F8", "P"){
        Send {Space}
        Sleep 50  ;  milliseconds
    }
return
With this active I just hold down F8 and it's like pressing space 20 times a second.
Thank you so much (ahk file on wiki is not working anymore)
p/s: omfg, instantly done the training, thx again :)

Last edited:

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
I've long ago finished the Package quest and my Dexterity is above 4 but Mrs Johnson has never come to my Door. Anything I can do to trigger it? Or restart the package quest?

Dusko Daskalot

Sep 4, 2017
why I can't take the french grammar - volume 3 from the library ? and how did I get the double the milk production with aunt Diane ? that's all can someone help me with explanation

malvin1

Aug 18, 2017
I went to Aunt Diane at daytime. She was drunk.
After a dialog the Map was locked (grey).
I followed her to the bedroom and leaving the house I immediately fall on the map.

The problem is that if I go back to Aunt Diane, she again starts to complain: "My poor vegetables!!" ,
and the Garden is closed (no clicking allowed), although we already got over on it before.
I cannot buy pesticides, because I already have this item.

Last edited:

NVHT

Apr 22, 2017
I went to Aunt Diane at daytime. She was drunk.
After a dialog the Map was locked (grey).
I followed her to the bedroom and leaving the house I immediately fall on the map.

The problem is that if I go back to Aunt Diane, she again starts to complain: "My poor vegetables!!" ,
and the Garden is closed (no clicking allowed), although we already got over on it before.
I cannot buy pesticides, because I already have this item.
Wait for another day, then go to her, told her you got the pesticides.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
why I can't take the french grammar - volume 3 from the library ? and how did I get the double the milk production with aunt Diane ? that's all can someone help me with explanation
FG3 isn't in the game.

Double the milk production by banging your aunt at night.

malvin1

Aug 18, 2017
Wait for another day, then go to her, told her you got the pesticides.
It does not help really!
Next day (and any time later) I find this text:
Hey Handsome! You came back to help your poor old Aunt pick her favourite vegetables.

There are no choices, the Garden is clickable as at the first disinsection.
The picture is coming up also:
I began to spray the whole lot with green napalm...

And at the end:
You have killed the BUGS!

That much communication with Aunt Diane is possible.
But I made quite a good progress with her.

p.s. I tried to start again using the save before stuck:
I did a lot of different things, I also went to Master Somrak (dex=6 to 7), but it is "hopeless":
when I go to the drunk Aunt Diane, then the Aunt quest line gets stuck.
Before this meeting the Clean the garden mini game works as it should after disinsection is done.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote