Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

giantsquidboy

Oct 2, 2018
STUCK !
a} i have completed the mob quest line
b} jab offers me the vodka
c} i goto warehouse 1st time , meet nadya , by the end of meeting , we have snu snu and i find myself outside the warehouse
d} next time i goto the warehouse , look around , talk to the ladies , not nadya tho , there is no way out of the warehouse -- all doors just goto another room
HOW do you get out of the warehouse ??????
} do you have to talk to nadya and have snu snu ( not that i am complaining :giggle: ) to get out of the warehouse everytime or am i missing something ???
when in the werehouse there should be a arrow that facing downward if u cl;ick on that it takes u out of the warehouse

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
when in the warehouse there should be a arrow that facing downward if u click on that it takes u out of the warehouse
thanks for the reply --- i did find the problem --- some how ???? --- still cant fathom how ??? --- my screen resolution was expanded beyond my viewable area and the bottom box that indicates [ go back ] was off screen making it so i had nothing to click on to leave the warehouse --- shut the pc off , waited 12 secs and rebooted --- problem solved :cool:

Dialup69

May 14, 2021
Is there anyway to bypass getting dexters book? It wont show up in his locker for me
I was having this problem too I spoke to dexter about the book and it said to check his locker but it was never there. However when I asked him about it he was at the track behind the school. This is the wrong place to ask him. You need to ask him again at the basketball court behind the school to the left of the track. After I did that the book magically appeared on the bottom shelf of his locker. Try this to see if it works for you.

Sep 9, 2020
Hit with a bug, I cant seem to figure out.

So im still in main story part 1 (i think), ans after i did the very first pizza delivery job, after going back to tony the next day I can no longer deliver more pizzas. I pick the "You bet!" option when asked if I wana deliver more pizzas, and the characters talk as if im gonna go deliver pizzas, and then it just doesnt start the minigame. Im currently doing diannes route. Does that somehow interfere with it?

Thanks!

EDIT: doh! nvm... im so stupid, I just realized youre supposed to click on the actual PIZZA box to start another delivery, and not talk to tony lmao. Not bugged, im just stupid xD

Last edited:

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
is there any way to get Daisy's middle if you fail to do so before Clyde leaves?
I'm not averse to save editing or similar if need be, though I'd prefer an in-game way.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Can I have multiple relationships? What happens if I say I like Mia?
For the most part this game does not penalize the MC being a man-whore. There are just a few relationships that branches, making the player pick a choice. With Mia's route specifically, I recall a choice that needed to be made. Check the OP and head to the official game walkthrough. In the search bar, type in "Mia and Helen route" for an in-depth guide to her story.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
how to finish svetlana line? I can't have fun with her
She's one of the newer side characters. There is no specific path with her.
As for the fun stuff, check the OP and head to the official game walkthrough. In the search bar, type in "cookie jar" and find Svetlana's section on how to unlock those sex scenes.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote