Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Ok didn't realize there was a separate gameplay thread so I'll just repost my question here.

Not very far in the game yet, only day 2, but I need to ask, are there time limits on some of these quests? It's not indicated in the cell phone list, but during some of the convos they'll be like, oh you have this athletic thing to train for in 2 weeks, or oh I'm on cafeteria duty for this month. Are they being literal? Seems like there's a ton to do in this game and only 3 "hours" per day.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I am soooooooooooooooo stuck. I go to the Tattoo Parlor, and no matter what I click on, the door, the garage, or the gate, it keeps coming back saying, "We should check on Odette first" HELP!!!!

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
I am soooooooooooooooo stuck. I go to the Tattoo Parlor, and no matter what I click on, the door, the garage, or the gate, it keeps coming back saying, "We should check on Odette first" HELP!!!!
Err which part of the game are you in exactly? Gonna need some context. Off the very top of my head, have you tried different times of day?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Err which part of the game are you in exactly? Gonna need some context. Off the very top of my head, have you tried different times of day?
It is the 6th part of Eve's walkthrough, said to go Any Time to Tattoo Parlor, and I have tried Morning, Noon, Evening, and Night, all say the same thing no matter which of if it's the front door, garage, or gate I click on, "We should check on Odette first".

TGafy

May 14, 2020
It is the 6th part of Eve's walkthrough, said to go Any Time to Tattoo Parlor, and I have tried Morning, Noon, Evening, and Night, all say the same thing no matter which of if it's the front door, garage, or gate I click on, "We should check on Odette first".

The sixth part of this WT is "The Party".
I have to ask because you haven't mentioned it: are you attempting to proceed this quest on a Saturday?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019

The sixth part of this WT is "The Party".
I have to ask because you haven't mentioned it: are you attempting to proceed this quest on a Saturday?
I've not gotten to that part, but think I got an easier way to figure this out. Here is my most recent save, now if you could make your way to the Tattoo Parlor, tell me what to click on to continue, that would be the best way to go.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
I've not gotten to that part, but think I got an easier way to figure this out. Here is my most recent save, now if you could make your way to the Tattoo Parlor, tell me what to click on to continue, that would be the best way to go.
Still checking on it, but when you say the 6th part, do you mean step 6, "Next day, inform Eve of the good news in the French classroom"? If you're saying you didn't get to the party yet, I'm still trying to see what the last thing you did with her was.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Still checking on it, but when you say the 6th part, do you mean step 6, "Next day, inform Eve of the good news in the French classroom"? If you're saying you didn't get to the party yet, I'm still trying to see what the last thing you did with her was.
That was the last thing I did, now it says at anytime I am supposed to go to the Tattoo Parlor.
screenshot0001.png

TGafy

May 14, 2020
That was the last thing I did, now it says at anytime I am supposed to go to the Tattoo Parlor.
View attachment 2845433
With the link I posted yesterday, specifically where are you at?
Also, have you asked on the mod's thread? I've never used any mods in my plays but it looks like there's at least four different mods for the game. It's possible there's a bug in the mod used.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
isn't that mod by Lain severely outdated and not even available anymore? where did u get a newer version or is that an older one?
It was updated a few months ago.

Updated: 2023-06-02
Game/Creator: /
Modder: Maid Lain - /
Game Version: 0.20.16

Features:

This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and scene in the game Summertime Saga! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story. After you complete a character's story, there is also instructions on how to unlock all of their gallery scenes. You can look at the images below to get a better understanding of how the mod works.

A simplified cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to set your money to max, increase your stats to max, and unlock all scene gallery scenes.

Installation Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Frequently Asked Questions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD

PC & Mac: -
Android: -

f View attachment 2670869 View attachment 2670870 View attachment 2670872 View attachment 2670873 View attachment 2670874 View attachment 2670875

Reactions: Bane84
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote