Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sephiroth02

Aug 31, 2017
I can't tell if my mom quest is bugged or I forgot something she gave a blowjob when mc was asleep but now she won't do anything new and I looked basically everywhere couldn't find anything new to do.

Dude1111

Dec 22, 2017
I can only clean Aunt Diane's garden at night, is there a way to edit the console to skip this part?

Sep 19, 2017
any idea on catching Aqua(Monster Girl)?
You must throw the golden lure into the hole at the seabottom. After that you will have to fight a squid, then get through a labyrinth. The way through the labyrinth can be found on the globe in the attic. I used cheatmode, I really don't like the minigames, I can't give you more help about the labyrinth ^^

By the way, what's the new hscene with aqua ? Is that a rework of the previous, or a new one ?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Fishing mini-game:

worms: found them - in the forest, just dig
blue bait: found it - treehouse, inside the box
golden lure: Captain Terry's got it
green bait: ????

is the green bait available anywhere?

Johnsmit34

May 16, 2017
where do you put the the web cam for the second book. i know it is in the boys bathroom at the school but there is know place to put it and i know i have a web cam

Goblinfart

May 29, 2017
HELP! can't get past the 2 bitches that block me from the showers. i say please but nothing works. what to do?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Trying to do Mia and Helen quest, got to the part where I have to wait for a Nun, nun doesn't show. I've waited longer than 3 days. It's post Harold quest, last thing i did was found the picture on his desk and then went to Mia's house.

mrtod

Aug 8, 2017
In the "to-do list" that's in the locker am I supposed to make progress with others besides Mia?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote