Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hereticj

May 31, 2017
So what exactly is the new content? Done with mom/aunt/sis/Erik's Mom/Mia's family. I'm up to the golden compass quest, where it crashes at fishing. Is this where the new content begins?

Last edited:
May 6, 2017
So what exactly is the new content? Done with mom/aunt/sis/Erik's Mom/Mia's family. I'm up to the golden compass quest, where it crashes at fishing. Is this where the new content begins?
the new content are the scenes that were added with the mom, after that there is not much more.

babayega

Sep 1, 2017
The new Jerk off option you get when you go to sleep that they added in this update, i can do Mom/mia is there anyone i missed?

Reactions: Ashok

incrediban

May 4, 2017
Is there no way to get past the fishing crash in the compass quest? And can you actually get Mia's last checkbox on your locker list, or does it still have one remaining until a future version? So far she's the only one to have any boxes filled, so to speak.

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Come on guys,

there's no point in reporting bugs you found in 0.14.5 version:

just move on and DOWNLOAD 0.14.5.2 bugfixed version.

david devedjian

Oct 17, 2017
Game block happening on day 1 if you come home in the afternoon and see mom on the phone in basement (locks you in house). Current solution is: only enter the home entrance at night until the quest where mom is on the phone is done .
We will patch all found bugs (including this one) and release a stable version tomorrow.

incrediban

May 4, 2017
Come on guys,

there's no point in reporting bugs you found in 0.14.5 version:

just move on and DOWNLOAD 0.14.5.2 bugfixed version.
Or you could just say that it was patched in 0.14.5.2. Considering it was released all of one day after 0.14.5 and maybe not everyone yet knew it was out?

Of course, this also means that after playing from scratch since yesterday, I now get to do it all again because of a fishing rod bug.

LARAIDER

Oct 24, 2017
What's the secret to ordering the "Orcette" fir Eric, when I input into "Egay" it doesn't take and the order never goes through. Help!!!

ashw

Mar 13, 2017
when MC wakes up, i keep getting the message to check sister's webcam, but when i check it i get a message saying nothing is available now. this is just after the second time bought panties from her, and giving her the Ultravibrator 2000.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote