Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Randeza

May 16, 2018
im having a bug im following the walkthrough

• Visit Mia at school
  • Aviators for Harold
  • Visit Mia's house (upstairs) afternoon/night

visit mia house in the afternoon/night does nothing and im soppused to buy red corset after visiting mia house

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
I'm having an issue (glitch?) trying to complete Jenny's questline. I'm at the point where she wants the cheerleader outfit, and I know what you're supposed to do, and I got the key, but the %$*#@%ing stool will not appear in the garage. I don't know if maxing out dexterity at the gym has something to do with it, but my dex meter shows full on the phone, yet the Muay Thai guy keeps having me train and saying I have "room for improvement" afterwards. So did I screw something up? Is this a glitch?
The stool should be reachable from the very beginning of the game, it doesn't require anything. I'm afraid you might have a glitch! You're sure it's not already in your backpack?

Two things:

1) How do I improve my Gym note? I still have an E, I have all my stats at max
2) I don't find the key from the treasure chest, I seems like it was in a bag in Erik story line but I didn't have it, am I missing somethin? I choose sexual education in Erik's storyline
You can't improve your gym score yet, the gym teacher's storyline hasn't been added to the game yet because it's bigger than the other teachers (it crosses over with Cassie and Ronda).

They recently fixed a bug where it was possible to miss picking up the key, are you playing an older version by any chance? Earlier than 0.17.5.

im having a bug im following the walkthrough

• Visit Mia at school
  • Aviators for Harold
  • Visit Mia's house (upstairs) afternoon/night

visit mia house in the afternoon/night does nothing and im soppused to buy red corset after visiting mia house
I'm not following, are you saying Helen isn't giving you the quest to buy the red corset? What does your phone say about the quest right now?

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
They recently fixed a bug where it was possible to miss picking up the key, are you playing an older version by any chance? Earlier than 0.17.5.
No, I'm playing the latest version, where is Erik's bag supposed to be? Maybe I'm looking the wrong places

Randeza

May 16, 2018
The stool should be reachable from the very beginning of the game, it doesn't require anything. I'm afraid you might have a glitch! You're sure it's not already in your backpack?

You can't improve your gym score yet, the gym teacher's storyline hasn't been added to the game yet because it's bigger than the other teachers (it crosses over with Cassie and Ronda).

I'm not following, are you saying Helen isn't giving you the quest to buy the red corset? What does your phone say about the quest right now?

i was missing talking to harold, however i fixed it.

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
No, I'm playing the latest version, where is Erik's bag supposed to be? Maybe I'm looking the wrong places
It's not Erik's bag, actually, it's Mrs. Johnson's ex-husband's. You have to talk to him in jail, and he'll ask you to pass on a message to her. You actually have to pass it on to Erik (the storyline is in the middle of a rewrite), and then Mr. Johnson will tell you where the bag is. It's in the park, behind a bush. When you search the bag, you should find the key, but the game gets screwed up (again, Erik's stuff needs a rewrite) and doesn't actually give you the bag until you're part-way through Mia's storyline so that you can give it to Harold. It should give you the key just fine, though?

i was missing talking to harold, however i fixed it.
Ah, yes, Mia's story is full of nitpicky crap like that, glad you found out what was wrong!

Reactions: Adabelitoo

Randeza

May 16, 2018
It's not Erik's bag, actually, it's Mrs. Johnson's ex-husband's. You have to talk to him in jail, and he'll ask you to pass on a message to her. You actually have to pass it on to Erik (the storyline is in the middle of a rewrite), and then Mr. Johnson will tell you where the bag is. It's in the park, behind a bush. When you search the bag, you should find the key, but the game gets screwed up (again, Erik's stuff needs a rewrite) and doesn't actually give you the bag until you're part-way through Mia's storyline so that you can give it to Harold. It should give you the key just fine, though?

Ah, yes, Mia's story is full of nitpicky crap like that, glad you found out what was wrong!

Yeah, is hard and sometimes the tips in the mobile dosen't tell what to do, i think however i screwed things up using the ikaruga mod, because i made i combined two stories into one.

I spent nearly two hours trying to get debbie pregnant until i found out it whasen't in the game yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
My bad, I thought Erik's Erik's story was done.

My game is taking ages to load/save and it usually creashes, any way to fix this?

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
I spent nearly two hours trying to get debbie pregnant until i found out it whasen't in the game yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the record, only two characters can get pregnant yet. If the spinner doesn't show up, they're not on the list!

Are you talking about your save? The thing with SS is that saves currently aren't compatible between versions, it's a long-time problem that they're fixing right now by retrofitting Diane and Jennie, but Erik has to be done too before the problem will be fixed. Long story short, the changes made by a mod can't corrupt your save because the next version can't load it one way or another! If you're not talking about your save, I wouldn't worry about it, I'm sure the Ikaruga mod will be updated next version!

My game is taking ages to load/save and it usually creashes, any way to fix this?
Has this always been the case or did it start mid-game? Also, are you on mobile? Unfortunately, mobile's just got problems like this. They'll be able to speed up the saving once they fix all the problems I just mentioned to Randeza, but the crashing, ehhh, I don't know.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Has this always been the case or did it start mid-game? Also, are you on mobile? Unfortunately, mobile's just got problems like this. They'll be able to speed up the saving once they fix all the problems I just mentioned to Randeza, but the crashing, ehhh, I don't know.
It started recently, I'm on pc (W10)

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys can somebody help please. I dont if it a bug or I do something wrong. I doing Diane route, I need to catch or buy fish. I open piar but I cant buy it because this guy just talk with girl and thats all. And I decide to go to forest but I cant unlock it. I go to ms Johnson at gym meet Ana and on next day she must be at the park but she doesnt appear and now I cant open forest and cant do Diane route

Avenger-OH

Jul 28, 2018
Did you try on different daytimes ? And sometimes it depends on the weekday, that means at weekends it won´t work.

gameongame

May 20, 2018
I got Diane stuck in the shed. According to wiki i have to deliver the pie from Debbie, I believe I got the cutscene for the pie, but skipped it so not sure what the text was. I try to enter Diane's house through the front door, garden door, talk to her in shed, but i get no options that move the storyline forward. I also don't have the pie on my bagpack, or seem to be able to talk to Debbie about it.

SenHU

Sep 26, 2018
i cant get the printer to work even after the help with june always telling me tomorrow . any help ?

bellboy101

Oct 15, 2017
I'm having a lot of trouble when I'm supposed to be creating a drink for Diane. No matter what I do, the drink always turns out wrong. I've looked the recipe menu, hell I've even looked at videos of people doing it, but even when I do it exactly the same the drink turns out wrong. Anyone have any fix/workaround for this?

U

User_907027

Can you do the webcam library quest in 0.17.5?
I have done all the quest of the teachers and this hasnt come out...
And the other two webcam of the computer are always disconnected?
Thank you!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote