Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
Can you do the webcam library quest in 0.17.5?
I have done all the quest of the teachers and this hasnt come out...
And the other two webcam of the computer are always disconnected?
Thank you!
No, the webcam quest has been temporarily removed, and the webcam item is currently useless. I heard it would be added back into the game when the library gets its update, in fact I think the library was an option on a poll a while ago?

There is no use for the other two webcam buttons on the computer.

Reactions: User_907027

SummitSummit

Jul 13, 2018
I got Diane stuck in the shed. According to wiki i have to deliver the pie from Debbie, I believe I got the cutscene for the pie, but skipped it so not sure what the text was. I try to enter Diane's house through the front door, garden door, talk to her in shed, but i get no options that move the storyline forward. I also don't have the pie on my bagpack, or seem to be able to talk to Debbie about it.
If Diane ever seems to be stuck try cleaning the garden. There are a few places were cleaning the garden is required to move the quest forward.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I'm 17 days in and have a metric ass load of CHA and DEX but have no idea how to get STR and INT up. Not even where to go, let alone how to unlock the ability to use whatever it is.

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
I'm 17 days in and have a metric ass load of CHA and DEX but have no idea how to get STR and INT up. Not even where to go, let alone how to unlock the ability to use whatever it is.
Both of them require a little footwork, and some cash. To get Strength, you have to talk to your friend Kevin in the cafeteria. He'll spot you at the gym but he needs someone to sub for him at the cafeteria. Ask Erik about it and he'll agree to do it if you buy him a certain video game. Buy the game, give it to Erik, tell Kevin, and then you can lift whenever Kevin is at the gym.

For INT, you need to buy the replacement part you need for your computer, and then play the Maze game.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Both of them require a little footwork, and some cash. To get Strength, you have to talk to your friend Kevin in the cafeteria. He'll spot you at the gym but he needs someone to sub for him at the cafeteria. Ask Erik about it and he'll agree to do it if you buy him a certain video game. Buy the game, give it to Erik, tell Kevin, and then you can lift whenever Kevin is at the gym.

For INT, you need to buy the replacement part you need for your computer, and then play the Maze game.
Is there set times when Kevin's in the gym after? I lucked out and played 6 mazerunner games in a row.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Ok, I got lucky and figured out the mazerunner game so i wasn't walking around like a doofus on it. Anywho I got stuck in a hospital now and can't figure out how to get out.

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
Kevin is on a schedule (nearly everyone in the game is on a schedule and soon everyone will be) but I don't know when. He's there pretty frequently, though, if you aren't finding him at all then you probably haven't finished his quest?

Ok, I got lucky and figured out the mazerunner game so i wasn't walking around like a doofus on it. Anywho I got stuck in a hospital now and can't figure out how to get out.
You can't get out? You should be able to go to the entrance room and then click the map same as anywhere. Go to the elevator and hit the ground floor, maybe?

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Kevin is on a schedule (nearly everyone in the game is on a schedule and soon everyone will be) but I don't know when. He's there pretty frequently, though, if you aren't finding him at all then you probably haven't finished his quest?

You can't get out? You should be able to go to the entrance room and then click the map same as anywhere. Go to the elevator and hit the ground floor, maybe?
Turns out that after I tried that, I clicked to pass the time, when whatserface left I found some shit in storage, and got out. But now I can't exercise with Kevin because he keeps saying he's gonna be there in the afternoon, then he comes in the evening, I've got 1 full bar left and it tells me I'm too tired to train with him...

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
Turns out that after I tried that, I clicked to pass the time, when whatserface left I found some shit in storage, and got out. But now I can't exercise with Kevin because he keeps saying he's gonna be there in the afternoon, then he comes in the evening, I've got 1 full bar left and it tells me I'm too tired to train with him...
Oh yeah, you can't actually use the gym in the evening. DC should probably have the people all disappear. Just try again the next day.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Oh yeah, you can't actually use the gym in the evening. DC should probably have the people all disappear. Just try again the next day.
Odd, I taught yoga on the last slot of the day with neighbor's instructions. Is Kevin likely to be there on the weekend because no cafeteria duty at all?

Also, I dunno who June is and she's apparently the secret for advancing Okita.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Also, I dunno who June is and she's apparently the secret for advancing Okita.
June is the girl with huge tits, red hair and glasses that you met at the very beggining of the game, she should be in front of the art clasroom and boths baths

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
June is the girl with huge tits, red hair and glasses that you met at the very beggining of the game, she should be in front of the art clasroom and boths baths
My game says that's Judith, and I can't seem to get her to advance the quest.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Ok, I read it wrong, I'm still looking for June, but the girl by the showers is Judith, and the thing is a Faptic Engine

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
Odd, I taught yoga on the last slot of the day with neighbor's instructions. Is Kevin likely to be there on the weekend because no cafeteria duty at all?
Ah, yeah, I can see how the yoga thing would be misleading. I know why it happens too, and it's kind of funny that you ran into it: remember when I said nearly everyone was on a schedule? Mrs. Johnson is one of the few people who still need to be put on the new schedule system, and so you'll see irregularities like this in her story sometimes. Who'd have figured you'd find one of the remaining problems just after I mentioned it?

Kevin should spend the entire weekend at the gym (as far as I can remember?), but you still have to do his quest, first. It doesn't make perfect sense but that's the way it works.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote