Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Dumb question, I kind of skipped a lot of dialogue from early game and I kind of got lost with the str quest.
I already exhausted both dialogue with Kevin and Erik but I can't make Erik switch places with Kevin. What am I missing? I already have him his missing deck and the Cock of Rings card.

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
I can't get that scene to trigger. I'm following that Detailed Walk through but after I see Diane and Debbie talking in the Kitchen, I get the Movie watching with her instead of that Kitchen scene to go to the Pier.
Get closer with Debbie would be my guess to trigger the dinner event.

Oct 6, 2017
Did you go to the television room and try to watch tv?
No, even if I go to my room to sleep he says that "Debbie is doing something downstairs and when I exit my room to the Hallway, Mom invites you to watch TV. Instead of going to my bed and if I sleep with Debbie, the TV scene triggers the next day Evening. It's like I have no choice at all.

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
No, even if I go to my room to sleep he says that "Debbie is doing something downstairs and when I exit my room to the Hallway, Mom invites you to watch TV. Instead of going to my bed and if I sleep with Debbie, the TV scene triggers the next day Evening. It's like I have no choice at all.
When mom invited you to watch a movie did you go downstairs to watch it and if so what did or didn't happen?

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
After the Debbie and Diane conversation-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Either way, what I don't get is the Pier event.
When mom asks you to get a Sea Trout for a dinner with aunty she will ask you in while you are in the kitchen. I'm beginning to think that you just haven't advanced enough with your aunt yet to trigger the dinner event.

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
I'm still wondering if anyone has been able to unlock the yacht location yet?
I'm pretty sure it's still not in the game. Has DC said otherwise?

Speaking of things that aren't in the game, does anyone know if you can get the third (green) fishing lure yet? The worms, blue lure (from the treehouse) and gold lure are in the game, but last I checked, the green wasn't. I was wondering if DC added it in?

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
I'm pretty sure it's still not in the game. Has DC said otherwise?

Speaking of things that aren't in the game, does anyone know if you can get the third (green) fishing lure yet? The worms, blue lure (from the treehouse) and gold lure are in the game, but last I checked, the green wasn't. I was wondering if DC added it in?
I saw a video or two that mentioned it but never did it myself. I've also seen a picture of Roxie standing in the house I bought too but have never managed a way to get her there.

Vainz

Jan 14, 2019
Any new walkthrough
I have complete all I can do in v0.17.5 and now I can't do anything else, help me please

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
I'm stuck at Ms.Okita's quest, she needs this flower that blooms in dark.Im supposed to find it in a cave.I'm stuck at Ms.Okita's quest, she needs this flower that blooms in dark.Im supposed to find it in a cave.
The cave is in the forest, top left of screen. Go at night. Behind waterfall.

Dec 15, 2017
So, this has probably already been answered, but what exactly is the secret content in 0.17.5. I mean I saw all the Christmas decorations and whatnot, but was not able to find any secret content. I have unlocked all of the cookie jar scenes and have children with Daisy and Diane. As far as I can tell, I have done everything. Am I missing something? I just assumed with a Christmas update there would be something with maybe a reindeer monstergirl (similar to Daisy) or a gift exchange with all the stuffed animals available in the Cupid shop. Maybe, I was expecting too much. Anyways, any help with anything that was possibly missed would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
So, this has probably already been answered, but what exactly is the secret content in 0.17.5. I mean I saw all the Christmas decorations and whatnot, but was not able to find any secret content. I have unlocked all of the cookie jar scenes and have children with Daisy and Diane. As far as I can tell, I have done everything. Am I missing something? I just assumed with a Christmas update there would be something with maybe a reindeer monstergirl (similar to Daisy) or a gift exchange with all the stuffed animals available in the Cupid shop. Maybe, I was expecting too much. Anyways, any help with anything that was possibly missed would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
The only secret content in the Christmas update is that you can encounter Santa Claus traveling the streets on the main map. You get an achievement for this totally random event.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Interesting. Dust Daisy's cookies once and she's knocked up. Unfortunately, after doing the dirty deed once with her there doesn't appear to be any further offerings. Huh? Perhaps that's because the first shot was the potent one.

So right now Daisy is preggers with number one, and Diane is likewise with number four. With the gestation period being what it is in this game, Diane could possibly download six kids per year.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote