boingo

Jul 18, 2017
Haven't played this game since halloween holy shit this is gonna be fun...listened to his stream prolly gonna be available in a week or so according to his stream.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Just finished the 15.3 version, and I have to say that I absolutely loved it. It has been a while since I last played this, and the content did not disappoint. The sex with the teachers was hot, with Ross being the hottest of the four currently available (although I want to see her and the MC have a threesome with Mia, or at least have Ross enjoying a session with Mia and the MC watching it). The anal and straight up sex with Mia was also nice.
There are still some issues that need to be addressed though. First, the part where the MC goes to get a towel for his mother only works in the cheat version, so that definitely needs to be addressed.
The second issue is the pizza boy mini game; there are times when you deliver the pizza and you are dinged for missing the house, even though you threw at the same spot in a previous run.
The third issue is the puzzle that unlocks the map to the Golden Compass. It took looking up the solution to discover that you needed to set each piece on the puzzle map but make sure the correct puzzle piece would be on top. There isn't anything in the game that suggests this is exactly what needs to be done, so there needs to be some sort of mention of this in the game.
The final issue is the fishing game. I believe it needs to be worked on because I am unable to catch any fish regardless of where the bait touches on the fish.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
The third issue is the puzzle that unlocks the map to the Golden Compass. It took looking up the solution to discover that you needed to set each piece on the puzzle map but make sure the correct puzzle piece would be on top. There isn't anything in the game that suggests this is exactly what needs to be done, so there needs to be some sort of mention of this in the game.
There is, you just haven't found it.

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes