Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
It's KEVIN check put his locker..
A Trap is a person that is feminine looking and actively wearing female clothing and could potentially be mistaken for a woman whilst being a man (which is why the term is coined "trap"), neither of which are fitting for Kevin.
Granted, he is gay, but that's something different entirely, there's still the rumour of a trap being around.

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
So its at 3% remaining now, once it hits 100% its done or will there be some final adjustments to do?
When it hits 100% Darkcookie and his team of coders will switch over to phase 2-Testing. It can be finished up to a few days but maybe it will be close to a week, seeing the update is even bigger than the last one.

Apr 14, 2018
When it's 100% it's going to be released. When it's there last coding task left it means they are bug testing and preparing for a release which means in actuality there is 1 art 1 pose and 2 code tasks left.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned something similar to this, but there appears to be two glitches in the game. One has all of your money going into the negative range when you buy the sea trout regardless of how much you have. The other glitch involves getting the towel for Debbie (the mother); you collect the towel, but it does not show up in your backpack which in turn causes you to be in a loop of Debbie asking for the towel and essentially renders the game unplayable.

D

Deleted member 219719

Ran into a gamebreaking bug during Dewitt's quest, does anyone know the console command to set the time of day? Or to teleport to a specific location?

rle68

May 28, 2017
We have already seen the two Latinas nude. The Coach is possible, but I wouldn't expect it, it's too obvious, and we have seen her cameltoe as well. Maybe Eve's sister, or Anna (yoga instructor)? But again, I wouldn't expect it. The Librarian is possible. It could be Captain Terry's girl, Sarah. Maybe Veronica (the woman in the mall store). I think the best option would be Iwanka. lol.

This has been mentioned several times, once he reworks the family routes in the next couple of updates, that should no longer be a problem, but for now the parts that have been played change a bit (or a lot), with each version, so you can't load a save that has a different story... Besides, not replaying some parts of it would cause you to miss out on the changes.
uhm i hate to burst your bubble here but i think MC would have felt the surprise between anna's legs when he was dry humping her during yoga...shakes head

a one eyed man is king in the land for blind people

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Ran into a gamebreaking bug during Dewitt's quest, does anyone know the console command to set the time of day? Or to teleport to a specific location?
Ah, did you get trapped in the school? That's what happened to me.

D

Deleted member 219719

Ah, did you get trapped in the school? That's what happened to me.
Nope, I ran into some cultists at night while I was trying to glue the principal's chair. Instead of being able to take the stairs, because of the cultists I had to go the other way (bathrooms), but couldn't return because "go back to the school hallway" button (or what) took me to the map and popped the message "can't go there at night" (or something like that). Clicking on school again gave me the same message, and I couldn't sleep either because the quest prevented me from advancing the day.

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
Is the pregnancy system still on for the Diana update? It doesn't mention it anymore in the Diana update bubble.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes