aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
Well, it's definitely going to take more than 3 months now for this release.

They got more people, but content wise, the production is at 50%. And it is getting slower.

Interesting. I guess this game is good enough for 8 yrs. lol.

Reactions: Paprika

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Well, it's definitely going to take more than 3 months now for this release.

They got more people, but content wise, the production is at 50%. And it is getting slower.

Interesting. I guess this game is good enough for 8 yrs. lol.
Content-wise, production is 100% more, so basically the same speed as before, plus we get better animations. It's clear they are hiring people to do work, not just building a Scrooge McDuck swimming pool.

Oh I'm sure there is. I'm honestly more interested on the road to getting into Roxxys pants, than the actual sex. She's been such a bitch to us, but we finally get a shot at taming this lion.
Yup, agreed. They're usually decent with story lines and quest content. Perhaps a little too heavy on cliches, but still entertaining.

petur

Jul 29, 2017
4% left?Next week?2 weeks from now?This time everything is moving at the same pace so i expect soon after the art is done the game to be done as well.Last update the art got done but the programming and placing took forever.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
4% left?Next week?2 weeks from now?This time everything is moving at the same pace so i expect soon after the art is done the game to be done as well.Last update the art got done but the programming and placing took forever.
I think it will be around 24/25 July

after this update the next two should be much faster as it is reinterpretations, remember that Debbie / Mom DarkCookie took 50 days

(Sorry my english )

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You know, there's still possibility that DC would add shemale/Futa characters to the series just for fun/fetish stuff.
Oh certainly. I'm just pretty sure by now that it's not going to be one of the remaining main "school girls" and it's certainly not Roxxy. I guess the only one in school left who could be a trap would probably be "Lopez". Else there are of course quite a few other female characters whome he could use.

Reactions: monster king

Redi

May 9, 2017
There really should be some kind of a system that allows you to continue from the previous version. Its sad you have to start the game from the start after every update. But still, its a great game and i love it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh certainly. I'm just pretty sure by now that it's not going to be one of the remaining main "school girls" and it's certainly not Roxxy. I guess the only one in school left who could be a trap would probably be "Lopez". Else there are of course quite a few other female characters whome he could use.
I’m leaning towards the coach being the trap.
We have already seen the two Latinas nude. The Coach is possible, but I wouldn't expect it, it's too obvious, and we have seen her cameltoe as well. Maybe Eve's sister, or Anna (yoga instructor)? But again, I wouldn't expect it. The Librarian is possible. It could be Captain Terry's girl, Sarah. Maybe Veronica (the woman in the mall store). I think the best option would be Iwanka. lol.

There really should be some kind of a system that allows you to continue from the previous version. Its sad you have to start the game from the start after every update. But still, its a great game and i love it.
This has been mentioned several times, once he reworks the family routes in the next couple of updates, that should no longer be a problem, but for now the parts that have been played change a bit (or a lot), with each version, so you can't load a save that has a different story... Besides, not replaying some parts of it would cause you to miss out on the changes.

Reactions: Couch and Redi

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There is that persistant rumor about a trap character already in game...
most gues it's the bankteller ...something...Wang
Or atleast it was the last time I read about it

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There is that persistant rumor about a trap character already in game...
most gues it's the bankteller ...something...Wang
Or atleast it was the last time I read about it
Liu Wang, oh that would make me sad... I was kind of looking forward to her content. lol.
If you are talking futa, I suppose Cassie is also possible, she wears shorts, not a bikini, and it will be hard to tell in the glory hole booth... lol.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well if we are "lucky" DC keeps that rumor as a running joke... or maybe he'll turn Dexter into a trap at some point... he wouldn't even need to cover his"tool" up down there ...XXS and stuff :þ
I could think of it as punishement game after loosing the Basketball minigame
maybe if there were several dificulty level that would be the highest^^

Reactions: TheDevian

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I can't get the book out of Martinez backback, I did a small video showing what happens and yes i've already got rid of those 2 girls

I found a way, you have to visit Dexter first at the court behind the school during the day (2nd bar)

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes