ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Just finished the 15.3 version, and I have to say that I absolutely loved it. It has been a while since I last played this, and the content did not disappoint. The sex with the teachers was hot, with Ross being the hottest of the four currently available (although I want to see her and the MC have a threesome with Mia, or at least have Ross enjoying a session with Mia and the MC watching it). The anal and straight up sex with Mia was also nice.
There are still some issues that need to be addressed though. First, the part where the MC goes to get a towel for his mother only works in the cheat version, so that definitely needs to be addressed.
The second issue is the pizza boy mini game; there are times when you deliver the pizza and you are dinged for missing the house, even though you threw at the same spot in a previous run.
The third issue is the puzzle that unlocks the map to the Golden Compass. It took looking up the solution to discover that you needed to set each piece on the puzzle map but make sure the correct puzzle piece would be on top. There isn't anything in the game that suggests this is exactly what needs to be done, so there needs to be some sort of mention of this in the game.
The final issue is the fishing game. I believe it needs to be worked on because I am unable to catch any fish regardless of where the bait touches on the fish.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
The third issue is the puzzle that unlocks the map to the Golden Compass. It took looking up the solution to discover that you needed to set each piece on the puzzle map but make sure the correct puzzle piece would be on top. There isn't anything in the game that suggests this is exactly what needs to be done, so there needs to be some sort of mention of this in the game.
There is, you just haven't found it.

U

User_10739

@Kasey ive always been curious on why you chosen that profile picture based on what happens during the scene where the person in your profile picture shows up in this game
Not only am I F95's evil henchman, I bear a striking resemblance to my avatar, and I'm perpetually pissed off...

Reactions: TheDevian

SengalBoi

Jun 12, 2017
After this update, there is diane and jenny update. After that as Goethe said, everything else is a gift from God when he finished Faust by the end of his life lol.

I wish we had another miss johnson update, yoga is hot.
I got a feeling Mrs Johnson will be updated someday, I wanna see more of her double penetration.

Fk it, I wanna see all the girls being DP'ed, not the ntr kind lol.

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
Everytime i load the game its supper buggy, for example it seems like the Mia storyline has been reset and i cant move forward even though I am loading a save after i finished that. Any suggestions?

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes