Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
avoid useing back scrolling... what you describe is pretty much what happens in that case...
only chance to fix that is loading a save from before the scroll back action

Reactions: TheDevian

Dogeek

Summertime Saga
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Just finished the 15.3 version, and I have to say that I absolutely loved it. It has been a while since I last played this, and the content did not disappoint. The sex with the teachers was hot, with Ross being the hottest of the four currently available (although I want to see her and the MC have a threesome with Mia, or at least have Ross enjoying a session with Mia and the MC watching it). The anal and straight up sex with Mia was also nice.
There are still some issues that need to be addressed though. First, the part where the MC goes to get a towel for his mother only works in the cheat version, so that definitely needs to be addressed.
The second issue is the pizza boy mini game; there are times when you deliver the pizza and you are dinged for missing the house, even though you threw at the same spot in a previous run.
The third issue is the puzzle that unlocks the map to the Golden Compass. It took looking up the solution to discover that you needed to set each piece on the puzzle map but make sure the correct puzzle piece would be on top. There isn't anything in the game that suggests this is exactly what needs to be done, so there needs to be some sort of mention of this in the game.
The final issue is the fishing game. I believe it needs to be worked on because I am unable to catch any fish regardless of where the bait touches on the fish.
I disagree on Ross being the best one, dewitt is so hot, and the BJ scene so smooth, I had to wipe a tear.

Now to address issues :

- The towel bug will be fixed in 0.16
- The pizza, and all other minigames but the poker and rap battle have been completely reworked to be more consistent.
- You need the clues to understand the puzzle. I think this is one of the best parts of the game right now, you have to think for a second as to which clues are for which puzzle. The underwater maze has a clue in the form of the globe in the attic for instance, and that's great.
- As for the pizza minigame, the fishing minigame has been improved upon, by increasing the speed of the lure and decreasing the speed of the fishes. You have to aim for the mouth also.

The game is in constant improvement, and we're constantly working on it.

Also, for those who want an ETA on 0.16 : none will be given, what I can say though, is that the testing phase has already begun (it began about a month ago). We're testing a new workflow where we parallelize a lot of the tasks so that testing, and coding can happen sooner. I hope for only a few days if any of testing once the bar hits 99%.

Now to answer what's left : if you wanna know, you should consider becoming a patreon. Sam (the very sysadmin of this forum) has been hard at work on providing patrons with new and exciting rewards, such as an in-depth oversight on what we're doing, adding your own dialogues to the game, and much more.

If you want access to all the summertimesaga news without having to go on the website, you can also install our . Being the developer of these, you can rest assured : the permissions needed are access to storage (for this extension only, no access to other extensions data), related websites (kompas, ss.com and picarto), and notifications. No funny business here, and you can download them totally anonymously (I only see the number of installs or uninstalls, not who does what, not that I care)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I disagree on Ross being the best one, dewitt is so hot, and the BJ scene so smooth, I had to wipe a tear.

Now to address issues :

- The towel bug will be fixed in 0.16
- The pizza, and all other minigames but the poker and rap battle have been completely reworked to be more consistent.
- You need the clues to understand the puzzle. I think this is one of the best parts of the game right now, you have to think for a second as to which clues are for which puzzle. The underwater maze has a clue in the form of the globe in the attic for instance, and that's great.
- As for the pizza minigame, the fishing minigame has been improved upon, by increasing the speed of the lure and decreasing the speed of the fishes. You have to aim for the mouth also.

The game is in constant improvement, and we're constantly working on it.

Also, for those who want an ETA on 0.16 : none will be given, what I can say though, is that the testing phase has already begun (it began about a month ago). We're testing a new workflow where we parallelize a lot of the tasks so that testing, and coding can happen sooner. I hope for only a few days if any of testing once the bar hits 99%.

Now to answer what's left : if you wanna know, you should consider becoming a patreon. Sam (the very sysadmin of this forum) has been hard at work on providing patrons with new and exciting rewards, such as an in-depth oversight on what we're doing, adding your own dialogues to the game, and much more.

If you want access to all the summertimesaga news without having to go on the website, you can also install our . Being the developer of these, you can rest assured : the permissions needed are access to storage (for this extension only, no access to other extensions data), related websites (kompas, ss.com and picarto), and notifications. No funny business here, and you can download them totally anonymously (I only see the number of installs or uninstalls, not who does what, not that I care)
im glad your a member of this site now welcome :D i found one of the best and hilarious scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

petur

Jul 29, 2017
Sadly the only sex scene with her is of her showing her ass. Albeit a really amazing fantastic ass, but I prefer seeing the front region as well.
Yeah it was a missed opportunity, with those massive bazoongas mmm. DC can always expand on the sex scenes for the teachers in a later update like he is expanding for other characters.

At least with Roxxy we will be getting the melon dance :D and what a dance it is. Glorious! Glorious!

There is only 1 problem...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes