• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I am just confused with this new version i mean in generally.
DC change also the librery too? I mean the librery girl now give you the book without ask any in return?
I mean in the past version we need to buy a min cam so she can put the cam in the back room so she recorder ppl who fuck and do money for the librery. Now the cam in the supermarket is usless to buy?
Or perhaps continue with miss bisett always give us the option to help the librery?

madmanO1

Dec 17, 2017
Here, all of my save game..
maybe someone need it..

its version 0.15.10 though..
(IDK if save compatible with newer ver)

i divided in 4 page,
its contain good place (in my Opinion)
and some story related (so you can choose your own route)

Known Bugs
Some sex scene in cookie jar is still missing
View attachment 89367
(if you download all the save game, just replace everything)
Enjoy

*sorry for my bad english, english isnt my first language.

^_^
how did you get the cookie jar replay. i cant find it in the game.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I like her to honestly it makes me sad when i see her frowning all the time especially when i open her locker and see a picture of the mc i sometimes throw her a handjob every now and then cus thats the only thing i really can do for her
Same! XD I feel bad if I go too many days without doing something with her. :p Same with the mom after I've completed her plotline, but that's a different story.

Anyway, I hope she gets a plotline for... I don't know.... a "makeover" or something in the future (Hopefully with "she's all that"-references, lol). At least a plotline where you make her bullies pay, one way or another (fucking them too, probably).

Is it really true that she has a voting option all of her own? I would've assumed she was together with the latina twins, at least.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Downloaded 15.3, loaded a 15.2 save and Debbie (Mom) has reset to start. I mean... do we have to start completely over every time?

rle68

May 28, 2017
15.3 more fucked up than before.. not only is donut house locked but so is hospital and now i cant enter mias house to study .. didnt have these issues with 15.1

Sans Seraph

Jul 9, 2017
I restarted brand new (with no additional patching) with 15.2 and the game broke on the shovel.

Just loaded 15.3 and the same things that broke from 15.0->15.1 broke again with the 15.2->15.3. They really should work on those variables if they want to properly advertise keeping your saves. As it stands right now the retention of saves isn't even alpha quality since each hotfix regresses previous errors.

Okita's keycode popping up immediately after loading the save and her state machine being reset BACK to the start, but you can't progress it since the key code is already in your inventory. The last time I looked at the RenPy they didn't have a single linear stack of flags for each person, instead of juggling multiple in separate variable names. Having a single stack would make their logic checking much easier, and less likely to encounter these same issues over and over.

Tripod

May 17, 2017
I'm out. Everytime we have to start a new game and everytime there are more bugs. I will play the game sometime in the future, when a new version and a stable incest patch is out...

Last edited:
Reactions: BigLoada

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Missing Background: It's not exist in Game/images/backgrounds:
If you talk to Aunt:
Talk to Aunt.jpg
This come up:
Missing Backround Summertime Saga.jpg

Katorn

Sep 27, 2017
Loaded save from 15.2 to 15.3 ... got wierd change .....

Finished teacher art / French and Science ( haven't start Music ) , blocked at aunt diner at home on 15.2 . Load game and i have . French & Music finished , Art & Science not started , Mon quest reseted totally ... sigh ...

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes