• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
15.3 more fucked up than before.. not only is donut house locked but so is hospital and now i cant enter mias house to study .. didnt have these issues with 15.1
That happens, when you're loading a save from prior version. Start a new game.

deffusse

May 7, 2017
I'll better wait for proper 1.60 release with no bugs then start the new game every fcking day with new realease, because of savegame compatibility issues

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Damn - console still disabled for Mac...I guess done for now (tried 3 different DLs and none were Mac friendly)...

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Probably just too many things going on now. Quests, mini-games, sex, etc. and what a shame it is to see this really fun game being shot down in flames. One more bug-fix update should break it for good I'm afraid.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'll better wait for proper 1.60 release with no bugs then start the new game every fcking day with new realease, because of savegame compatibility issues
Well, 15.3 should be the last version for now. 0.16 will take at least 2 months - likely a bit more - and certainly won't be bugfree on release either.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
It's your call, but 0.16 is quite a far away, doesn't seems logical to wait that much... :O
Also it's possible that 0.16 will have bugs too, so how knows...

Guys anyone know the walkthrough for Roxxy in v0.15.0??
Roxxy's main story will be in 0.16. For now, you can just make her angry basicly with everything you do. :D
Also I'm working on a guide...ish... something.

And for everyone! Please guys, these fixes not work the way you put (overwrite) the game with it and just go and load your save and play. Since all of the patches has high number or variable changes, code changes the best thing is to delete the saves (or even better, the whole game and redownload) and not just from the saves folder but from the AppData folder too, and then start a new game.
I saw a lots of times when you mentioned bug after the fix which created by that you didn't start a new game, or didn't start properly. Somebody should edit the OP post and put a warning there, not just about the "old save won't work", but about how to properly update and get rid of old saves.

Jun 4, 2017
There is a bug going on, on any save I use my items and my money goes on, and the cookie jar too, is there any way to clear all the data in the game so I can use other saves again? (sorry for my bad English)

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I delete all saves (clear the folder in the library) before starting each new bugfix/patch and it still does NOT work properly on Mac. I wonder if anyone was ever called on to even test it on one? There is a team here - with this kind of backing there should be at least one that should be able to do cursory checks? If not I volunteer - as of now it is buggy as hell on a Mac...losing faith in this...

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
Well, 15.3 should be the last version for now. 0.16 will take at least 2 months - likely a bit more - and certainly won't be bugfree on release either.
They will revamp the code for 0.16 so there is hope that at least 0.17 will have no game breaking bugs anymore.

Reactions: iglesias

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
They will revamp the code for 0.16 so there is hope that at least 0.17 will have no game breaking bugs anymore.
Well sure, but it's not like there are so many of them. I was able to play even through 0.15.1 without any bigger issues. In general you'll be fine if you play through the new content. The problems mostly seem to arrise if people play literally all the new and old stories at the same time right now.

Balbanes

Nov 3, 2016
Great.... so many lazy people asking the same question without looking at the OP and read some comment which has the same question and answer lolz.........

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Well sure, but it's not like there are so many of them. I was able to play even through 0.15.1 without any bigger issues. In general you'll be fine if you play through the new content. The problems mostly seem to arrise if people play literally all the new and old stories at the same time right now.
Which I thought would be the idea of a complete bugfix - one that would actually be playable from beginning to end.

I'm thinking that a lot pf people have gotten used to the idea that all you get is an update that at the time only adds a little to the story - and are perfectly happy with wading through lots of already seen scenarios to get to them. I think that I - personally - will wait until there is significant content addition that can be playable through a sizeable portion of the overall game. And - at this rate of uograding - is probably once a year...

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
When merging v15.30 with my pending mod, saw theses updates
  • Some images update
  • Shovel patch
  • Panty buying patch
  • Dialogues typos
  • New functions (missing code ?)
  • Some change in school event calls

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Which I thought would be the idea of a complete bugfix - one that would actually be playable from beginning to end.

I'm thinking that a lot pf people have gotten used to the idea that all you get is an update that at the time only adds a little to the story - and are perfectly happy with wading through lots of already seen scenarios to get to them. I think that I - personally - will wait until there is significant content addition that can be playable through a sizeable portion of the overall game. And - at this rate of uograding - is probably once a year...
Well, that's certainly a legitimate way to see it. Though you don't really have to replay that much for each update. I only played the teacher's stories and there isn't any other story you really have to touch except maybe a some minutes minutes of basic content and a little bit of Jenny to get your Dex up. Thankfully they removed having to play other stories in order to unlock places like the church, the forest etc.
Else I'm not sure if all those issues will get that much better. The game will only get bigger and bigger which likely means that softlocks etc. will stay a problem until the very end and I'm sure the new save game mechanics will only add to the trouble at first.

M

monkeybird69

Do you want to know the funny part?
To actually clean the garden don't pick up the shovel.
This actually works... You only should pick up the shovel after her quests and only for the worms in the woods., but then only if you give a shit about fishing...

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes